Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana (39089 Views)

NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan / Reuben Abati Reveals Biggest Wars Jonathan Fought In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
olaafirst:
U guys should just try to join hand to repair d remaining Nigeria
na wetin remain again?those yeye people don finish am o
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by alabiyemmy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
BannedOtherView:

Shut your putrid mouth! Falana appraised all preceding administrations and not just Jonathan's, in that interview.
It is of course no surprise that @OP went to town with his own head-line, which puts a different spin on things. The is what is expected of all those signed up to Jonathan's cult of personality.

For more objective commentators, here is a proper account of the same interview:

Whats the difference?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Age or Status does not confer wisdom. Falana is wrong on this one. Do you know how much illegal money was shared by GEJ during the elections?
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by anonimi: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Adminisher:
Building institutions will not kill corruption. It does something worse. It institutionalises it. Like British type of corruption. To be honest , Jonathan had no policy towards corruption and all of you know it.

You can continue your VAIN attempt at propaganda and twisting our recent history but the FACTS remain what they are- FACTS!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

Compared to the bottom last position under the Agbaya of Owu's eight years wasted second chance presidency. The same General Bully Aminu of Ota who is the navigator of APC and Adviser Plenipotentiary of President Buhari =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

Perhaps you know better than the millions of Nigerians and Africans who are running away to the UK, USA and Canada where the oyinbos have institutions that work against corruption in their society. Do you

Africa does NOT need strong men, it needs strong INSTITUTIONS.
~ Barack Hussein Obama, POTUS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
If GEJ fought corruption he should have jailed himself

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by 989900: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Misleading title.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by amoduganja: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dullard%%inho's image as a president can only thrive on the deceit mantra of change and corruption fighting. Being deficient upstairs, he has nothing else to offer!
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Akinz0126(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmmm.their is sense in nonsense anyway but the true of the matter is that Gej legalised corruption just like IBB did.So mr falana abi what are you called just spare us the tales.Don't tell me you want Baba to notice you?don't even think of it cause the likes of you can't pass integrity test.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
yea... stealing is not corruption.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Jesusloveyou: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
dearpreye:
Hmmm! Sensible and unemotional Nigerians knew these all along.

GEJ didn't really believe in jailing ONE person as he did in creating institutions that will make corruption difficult to thrive.

The zombies didn't even believe it when Transparency International gave his administration an improved outlook in corruption matters, thanks to the propaganda megaphone from the zombies party.

Unfortunately, like the stiffnecked Jews who didn't bother to really understand what Pontus Pilate was saying about Jesus Christ, they shouted CRUCIFY HIM.

Our people, occasioned by the primitive military regime of the past, only believe corruption can be fought by simply jailing and possibly killing offenders.

BTW, why is Falana saying these NOW?
we d youth are really d problem of dis country, we always praise dis old fooooools, as they rob us in broad day light, so in ur right sense, ur clueless corrupt hero, fought corruption without jailing a single fly, and trillions miss when he fought corruption, maybe zillions wil disappear next time, if he decide not to fight corruption,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Ephemmm: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
[[s]quote author=Unsad post=37315803]Falana, a typical Yoruba. Curse yesterday and bless today. Smh.
I've always said it that GEJ would be praised when he leaves office by the same Nigerians who cursed him. I miss you GEJ, even though PMB is way better. [/quote[/s]]

Will you say this if he blame GEJ? If we tell you, you guys no go hear: Yorubas are full of independent thinkers tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Falana, a typical Yoruba. Curse yesterday and bless today. Smh.
I've always said it that GEJ would be praised when he leaves office by the same Nigerians who cursed him. I miss you GEJ, even though PMB is way better.

May god prosper you and your generation for saying the plain truth about the Yoruba people.. Tribe of traitors
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by hayatou27: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
That Man is drunk.....he must be high on some cheap drugs
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Ephemmm: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
sagewonders:
Had it been he criticized Jonathan APC will see him as God sent.

One thing I hate about this So called APC and Buhari's administration is that they hate criticism.

to me criticism is not bad it only make use strong. it helps us to grow stronger when you work on what your criticized on. period.
[/s]

Anytime he speaks against Jonathan, it was your type that always says he has been paid by APC.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by BannedOtherView: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:

Gtfoh my mentions

It hurts to have your embellishment laid bare, does it not?
While I cannot stop your quest for vainglory, I will be back to sense into you; when next you distort a documented interview.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Rexnegro(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Fat lie mr falana
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by BannedOtherView: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Whats the difference?

^^^Look at this one asking me what the difference is?
Go ahead - show me exactly where Falana used the words ascribed to him by @OP
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by omokoladele(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
One question the anchor asked him was "did it yield any result?" and pa falana was like "ehn ehn mmm it did somehow"

Smellows!!!!
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by emmydallas(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
only the truth will set some monsters free.....gej my hero
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Jesusloveyou: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
anonimi:

You can continue your VAIN attempt at propaganda and twisting our recent history but the FACTS remain what they are- FACTS!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

Compared to the bottom last position under the Agbaya of Owu's eight years wasted second chance presidency. The same General Bully Aminu of Ota who is the navigator of APC and Adviser Plenipotentiary of President Buhari =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

Perhaps you know better than the millions of Nigerians and Africans who are running away to the UK, USA and Canada where the oyinbos have institutions that work against corruption in their society. Do you

is now we are building a vibrate institutions, that is why corruption is rare dis days, but that wil not stop us to jail those corrupt people first, before strengthening d institutions
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by experimentist: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Falana you smoke ganja mixed with coke?
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Elmasu: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Let the God of Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan be my God, and i say i wonderful Amen ! Surely they shall gather but their gathering isn't for me...
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by philips70(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nairalanders!!! The level of understanding on this site is depleting by the day. If you all know the import of Falana's analysis even the OP will delete this thread. I will not explain it to you guys since deliberate dumbness have been your lot. I watched this discussion live and understood very clearly what Falana was driving at. Engage your brains, they are not for decoration!

Hope you guys will stop demonizing Abacha and Abdulsalami since he also said they fought corruption?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by OfoIgbo: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is the same Falana that was negative towards Jonathan during the electioneering season.

I hope he enjoys the Buhari he helped to foist on Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
old age is catching up with this man.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by esere826: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
philips70:
Nairalanders!!! The level of understanding on this site is depleting by the day. If you all know the import of Falana's analysis even the OP will delete this thread. I will not explain it to you guys since deliberate dumbness have been your lot. I watched this discussion live and understood very clearly what Falana was driving at. Engage your brains, they are not for decoration!

Hope you guys will stop demonizing Abacha and Abdulsalami since he also said he fought corruption?

mehn I concur
a lot of these forumnites that commented are like what was written in the bible
"“‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’ Make the heart of this people dull, and their ears heavy, and blind their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Dee60: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
If you want to retain your sanity please stay away from Nigerian news!

The same man who was crying foul a few weeks ago has started singing praises!

Na wa o.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by TheAdvocate(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
akpumping7720:
Falana If I hear....
Even GEJ sef will dispute this Falana's fact. Jonathan that declared openly that 'Stealing is not Corruption' .

Legally speaking, stealing is not corruption. Corruption in legal sense refers to embezzlement and misappropriation not necessarily of funds alone.

GEJ may not make sense to yu, but it does to a lawyer.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by ekea2001: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
That's why these loud 'group' don't go far n given assignments.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by nogames: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Taniods at it again oooh, I watched the program live on channel TV .. The man was just trying to remind those crying foul about Buhari's anti corruption stance, that every government in the past fought corruption one way or the other, and he made reference to Jonathan regime...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by enitiObanke(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
danpaul1:

Falana, a true democratic.. A man of the people

Falana has goofed on this one!!!
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by sukkot: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
klax:

God bless Bro honestly Gej was not all that bad as people term him.to be that man Gej I just personally like him, he tried his best as a gentleman with good mind only it never work well for him. Gej has done his bit and i respect him for that.

One way or the other the truth will surface one good day about Gej effort to put Nigeria on track but blocked by some pretending clowns. God bless
GEJ needs to be slapped. and so do you. in fact anyone who supports GEJ needs to be slapped

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo / Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.