Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... (1730 Views)

Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! / Now This Video Made Me Cry And Thought Me Some Lessons As Well.. Watch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by farano(f): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
"Why did I sleep with you, bring back my Sex!"

Yes or nah grin

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by demmy0325(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
.. Farano.. How did U bcm a mod.. undecided..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2015

uhm farano, which guy jez fuckd yhu
to d extent u felt ds regretful...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by wristbangle: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
undecided sad
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by Obinovictor(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by HolyHero: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
can't believe I just commented on this shiiit
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by wristbangle: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
undecided sad

SMH

I thought coming to romance section will relief my stress instead adding salt to injury sad
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by adedayourt(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
demmy0325:

LOUDER PLS

she dint hear dat
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by falconey(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
hmm farano why does every related topic in this section has connection with sexkillz?

Even this your dumb thread?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by farano(f): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

uhm farano, which guy jez fuckd yhu
to d extent u felt ds regretful...
*hiohiohiohiohio* shutTheFhuckup grin
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by vizkiz: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
farano:

Yes or nah grin

all these your threads ehn. Is it that time of the month again? angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by wristbangle: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

all these your threads ehn angry

Bros, I tire. This thread just spoil my mood.

Thank u for this farano angry
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by vizkiz: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
wristbangle:

Bros, I tire. This thread just spoil my mood.

Thank u for this farano angry

we need to do something about her and we need to be fast about it angry
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by Omotayor123(f): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shoo!!! Make I dey observe on top my ugwu tree grin
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by Omotayor123(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
wristbangle:
undecided sad

SMH

I thought coming to romance section will relief my stress instead adding salt to injury sad
Sorry dear! But you fit answer the question to relieve your stress na tongue
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by wristbangle: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

Sorry dear! But you fit answer the question to relieve your stress na tongue

I need to avoid having headache by ignoring the question asked sad
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by farano(f): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

we need to do something about her and we need to be fast about it angry
Haha stop taking life too seriously...Taking life too seriously is extremely stressful.
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by Johnnoah1st: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
farano:

Yes or nah grin
so dissapointed in u, who employed u as mod self?
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
cheesy grin...guys why ona dey para nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by vizkiz: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
farano:
Haha stop taking life too seriously...Taking life too seriously is extremely stressful.

when will you accept my proposal? Maybe I'll start being cheerful then angry
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by Omotayor123(f): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
wristbangle:

I need to avoid having headache by ignoring the question asked sad
I understand grin
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by Fulaboy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lolgrin
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio* shutThe Fhuckup grin
i prophesy
farano recivvvvve sense b4 midnyt. angry
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by LaurelP(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
demmy0325:

Better yet, what are the qualifications for being a moderator on NL.

undecided

Just be alive......... lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
farano:

Yes or nah grin

Hey bae, how are your girls doing
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Someone And Thought... by demmy0325(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Xiadnat:

Better yet, what are the qualifications for being a moderator on NL.

undecided

Just be alive......... lipsrsealed
.. Just be alive and be stup.id.. lipsrsealed...

(1) (Reply)

How to Deal with a Fake Crush / My Beautiful Ex, A Vaseline Cries :-( / My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.