Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State (4550 Views)

5 Reasons Why I'll Prefer Marrying A Business Woman To A Blue Collar Job Woman / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by ozzugworlee(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is now a tradition in anambra state that their men should or must marry from their state although is yet not noted by the women folks from other states who at the end of the day usually recieves the hardest shock with the clause " MY MUM SAID THAT I MUST MARRY FROM MY STATE"
The reasons re not far from us and I will not waste time digging into them
1. COST
Since most Anambra men are more or less like calculators( d reason being that they re born traders ) who knows the value of 1K in his biz, will not hesitate to make sure that he doesn't spend much..So, any marriage outside Anambra state will involve so much money to spend e.g tansporting ur relation to the very far places, unless if you are rich like Psquare grin

2. Influence from Mother
This is also one of the major reasons due to d fact that our mothers re ready like bull dogs in making sure that their sons get a wife from d same state

3.Low Cost of marriage in our state
Anambra state is one of the few states in Nigeria where the cost of marriage is relatively low and this attracts suitors even from far west
Unlike other eastern states like IMO STATE

4. Our daughters are wife- material
Hardly will u see our daughters in such silly behaviours and this hve endeared them to every man...Verify and u will agree with me

5.Low level of inquiry or investigation
Since we are from the same state, it will be easier for us to make inquiry on the family background because u can easily see sb that is related or nos abt the family and will enhance u getting the accurate result you needed.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by ladyF(f): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Really? shocked
Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by Singarapper: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
loooooool
Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by vizkiz: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
Really? shocked

its lady furcking F again undecided
Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by preizton(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Noted
Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by ozzugworlee(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by WailingWailer00(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

its lady furcking F again undecided
LMAO, you and this lady f grin
Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by kelechi50: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
The number one reason is Poverty mentality or being a miser who doesn't want to spend his money when you seldomly visit
Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by ogeoflyf(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Like seriously undecided
Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by gamaliel121(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Anambara bit-cheese get degree in bedmatics...!!!
Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by ozzugworlee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
gamaliel121:
Anambara bit-cheese get degree in bedmatics...!!!
No! Go down to edo
Re: Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State by ozzugworlee(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kul

(1) (Reply)

Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy / OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / Farting Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.