Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? (4547 Views)

See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. What Is This World Turning Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Greatzeus(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
OMG!! Nairalanders see what a girl wore to a party!!,what is wrong with some girls,this is taking fashion way too far shocked
she's lucky she's not someone i know grin

Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
All i can see is a fresh babe!

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
who will get married to this one? chai god 4bid useless ladies.
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Khd95(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hig class oloshogrin

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by myfantasies(f): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:
All i can see is a fresh babe!
Wit fresh ass grin
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Op oya choose btw d fresh olosho or dis dirty wife material yansh grin grin

#FRESHASS THERE grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Wit fresh ass grin

Ass if i av half a million on me i wud av spent it on her

We cud both av dissappeared ryt now tongue
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op oya choose b fresh olosho or dis dirty house wife grin grin

#FRESHASS THERE grin

i want d olosho's ass plus i want yoaz cry
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:

i want d olosho's ass plus i want yoaz cry
Are u a guy? grin
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Are u a guy? grin

M now a transgender av now got a d*ck to piss on tongue
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:

M now a transgender av now got a d*ck to piss on tongue
Lol
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by jonaifame22(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bless my soul that I'm in this party,I'll pay whateva
amount she wants for her to follow me home, damn dat ass fresh
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
DKNY- Dry Keg No Yansh. Abasha!

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
prettythicksme:

#FRESHASS THERE grin
Lmao...the olosho anyday anytime. undecided
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
Bless my soul that I'm in this party,I'll pay whateva
amount she wants for her to follow me home, damn dat ass fresh
Lol.. Dude na because of this small yansh you dey swear up and down like this? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Greatzeus(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
prettythicksme:

#FRESHASS THERE grin
who took this pic its not fair to this lady ohh,at least she didnt expose the thing intentionally lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by wtfCode: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
soon dem go cum here type rape this rape that

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by jonaifame22(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol.. Dude na because of this small yansh you dey swear up and down like this? cheesy
sure! cheesy
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
sameer1212:
Lmao...the olosho anyday anytime. undecided
Why u bend ur mouth? grin
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Greatzeus:

who took this pic its not fair to this lady ohh,at least she didnt expose the thing intentionally lipsrsealed
hehehehehehe
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by sexylogan(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
shocked
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Ayo081(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
prettythicksme:

#FRESHASS THERE grin
Why did you do that to yA frnd
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Why u bend ur mouth? grin
Lol.. Na the dirty house wife. Imagine a grown up lady living herself dirty like this Chai. angry
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by ambrosini593(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
prettythicksme:

#FRESHASS THERE grin
Holy Mary
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by macho44(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
prettythicksme:

#FRESHASS THERE grin
Na ur "Bum-Bum" be that?
www.adielem.com
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Smellymouth: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
shocked
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by demo4ril97(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
And the funniest part satan sef don dey forbid dis kind ppl, just watching dat toilet ass with my torchlight.
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by CharlyNick: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Beautiful tongue
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by myfantasies(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:

Ass if i av half a million on me i wud av spent it on her

We cud both av dissappeared ryt now tongue
U won't seize to amaze me grin grin

Crazy girl
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
U won't seize to amaze me grin grin

Crazy girl

tongue its just crazy in my head
Re: OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? by smsshola(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Women, Marriage And Submission Talk. / A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him / Corps Member Flashes Her Nipples In Wet NYSC Crested Vest - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.