Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Just For Guys Only(see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Guys Only(see Photo) (2000 Views)

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by peeparty(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
You came to a club and luckily
for you.You met this hot babe, after 20mins of your conversation with her,she accepted to follow u home, she even slept over, you guys did things upon thingz.

The next morning she asked for just her transportation, you gladly gave her and there she goes.
20mins later your ready to go to work, immediately u got to
the junction of a street you saw people gathered and d same girl that just
left your home was on d floor confessing saying " her job is to sleep with young boys and destroy their destiny', she was even holding pictures of all the boys she has slept with and and surprisingly you pix was the first she was holding.

Guys if na u, what will u do @ dat moment?.

Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by jdrumx14(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na to run meet pastor confess say i don pass boundary say make e fire prayer for me brekete say i no go try am again

1 Like

Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by rildwanullahi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
peeparty:
You came to a club and luckily
for you.You met this hot babe, after 20mins of your conversation with her,she accepted to follow u home, she even slept over, you guys did things upon thingz.

The next morning she asked for just her transportation, you gladly gave her and there she goes.
20mins later your ready to go to work, immediately u got to
the junction of a street you saw people gathered and d same girl that just
left your home was on d floor confessing saying " her job is to sleep with young boys and destroy their destiny', she was even holding pictures of all the boys she has slept with and and surprisingly you pix was the first she was holding.

Guys if na u, what will u do @ dat moment?.
OMO see ba
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by chomytex(f): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Did u consult ur pastor bfore taking the girl home?
jdrumx14:
Na to run meet pastor
undecidedDid u consult ur pastor bfore taking the girl home?
jdrumx14:
Na to run meet pastor
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by Jayjay0(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol...
I will take my picture from her then undecided
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
what does it mean to destroy ones destiny?
i hear d words....but i dont understand it.
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by jdrumx14(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
chomytex:
Did u consult ur pastor bfore taking the girl home? undecidedDid u consult ur pastor bfore taking the girl home?
no sir e be lyk say u be pastor na english pastor go talk but problem go make me ansa in pidgin
pastor abeg jus pray for me ooo
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by chomytex(f): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aint a 'sir' bro...
jdrumx14:
no sir e be lyk say u be pastor na english pastor go talk but problem go make me ansa in pidgin
pastor abeg jus pray for me ooo
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by Aminat508(f): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by Kenzico(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
I will faint***
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Enter my car and zoom off to work jare. ODESHII... Nothing they dey happen cheesy
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by Fanabella(f): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
hehehehe...guyzz yy ena dy paraaaaa!!...d babe dy help ena..move ena ministry @least if u werent popular be4...well she jt made U...POPULAR...abegeee chill 1 sida joooo....
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by xpac01(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
God forbid
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by dabexy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Fanabella:
hehehehe...guyzz yy ena dy paraaaaa!!...d babe dy help ena..move ena ministry @least if u werent popular be4...well she jt made U...POPULAR...abegeee chill 1 sida joooo....

Easy bae, don't scare NL dudes further

#suspectalert
Re: Just For Guys Only(see Photo) by Fanabella(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
guy na true talk na....wetin bring fear again

(1) (Reply)

When You Are @ A Party With Your Crush And He Tweets No Pretty Chics Here / Friends With Benefits... Ever Had One? What Are The Pros And Cons? / Where Does This married couple Buy Fuel From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.