Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women (7584 Views)

A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by DatBossAssChick(f): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Many men are opting for slim women due to the image the media paints all the time, but men who date plus size women are saying, you’re missing out on something big and hereare the 6 benefits you get when you date plus size women.

see them as you continue below……

1: Never Go Hungry Women with more to love havea great passion for food. They like talking about it, cooking it, baking it, frying it, eating it or dining out for it. All foodie lovers comein different shapes and sizes but some men love taking a woman out and knowing hiswoman will order exactly what she wants and will finish her food. Not wastingmoney or food! Eight times out often, a biggerwoman knows where and how to get the food.

2: Less Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Apparently, BBW’s can be less superficial and not all about her looks/figure. They seemto not rely on their outer appearance as much in comparisonto “gym bunnies”. Big beautiful girls may escape through books, writing, and hobbies. They are not afraid tolaugh out loud or be funny. Manymen find a BBW relies on her wit, personality, and character tokeep you interested outside the bedroom.

3: Bow Chica Wow Wow In The Bedroom

Some men say chubby ladies are even better in bεd! Men like the feeling of holding a voluptuous woman in their arms rather than a slender one.

4. She won’tbe picked up by any guy.

Guys who date slim womenoften have to fend off guys trying to steal them away. This is something you’ll rarely experience when datinga fat girl since most guys prefer hitting on women whohave a bodythat’s similar to a figure usually reserved formodels. As a result, youcan go anywhere without fearof having your girl being stolenfrom you.

5. Opinionated.

If you enjoy having a good conversation, you won’tget bored with dating a fat girl. Since most of them are very opinionated,they won’t be shy about expressing their thoughts ona particular subject making yourconversation exciting and unpredictable.

6. Enjoys a good laugh.

Fat girls arenot shy or afraid to laugh. Sincethey’re not overly concerned about their appearance,they’re not worried about what they look like when they laugh out loud which makes them more fun to be around with. If you’re the type who enjoys injecting humour in arelationship,you can’t gowrong with telling a fat girl your list of jokes andsilly quips.

3 Shares

Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by SUGARBEE(f): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol... We talking #Team #Thick

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by misspicy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Huh
Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by Dotwillis1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
One disheartened thing.. Na fart she go use kill yhu for house grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by Darkseid(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Even if she go dey pay me salary,I no dey dat. Slim girls rock.
Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by xpac01(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Babe you're so on point. Every point here describes my sweet chubby fat baby. I love thick ladies like SUGARBEE but non can ever take the place of my Kosi pumpkin. ;-)
Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by SUGARBEE(f): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
xpac01:
Babe you're so on point. Every point here describes my sweet chubby fat baby. I love thick ladies like SUGARBEE but non can ever take the place of my Kosi pumpkin. ;-)

Lol thanks
Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by kizzken(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
hmm! i love them thick,
Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by adepiero: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
The bigger the body, the bigger the stress! tongue

OP, correct guys like me love girls that ain't fat but are grabable not the skinny or over blown girls undecided
Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by passionate88: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2015
Darkseid:
Even if she go dey pay me salary,I no dey dat. Slim girls rock.
even as I ugly reach, I no fit date fat girl o. Na so I hate myself reach?
Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by tobe4real(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
Many men are opting for slim women due to the image the media paints all the time, but men who date plus size women are saying, you’re missing out on something big and hereare the 6 benefits you get when you date plus size women.

see them as you continue below……

1: Never Go Hungry Women with more to love havea great passion for food. They like talking about it, cooking it, baking it, frying it, eating it or dining out for it. All foodie lovers comein different shapes and sizes but some men love taking a woman out and knowing hiswoman will order exactly what she wants and will finish her food. Not wastingmoney or food! Eight times out often, a biggerwoman knows where and how to get the food.

2: Less Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Apparently, BBW’s can be less superficial and not all about her looks/figure. They seemto not rely on their outer appearance as much in comparisonto “gym bunnies”. Big beautiful girls may escape through books, writing, and hobbies. They are not afraid tolaugh out loud or be funny. Manymen find a BBW relies on her wit, personality, and character tokeep you interested outside the bedroom.hello boss ass chic

3: Bow Chica Wow Wow In The Bedroom

Some men say chubby ladies are even better in bεd! Men like the feeling of holding a voluptuous woman in their arms rather than a slender one.

4. She won’tbe picked up by any guy.

Guys who date slim womenoften have to fend off guys trying to steal them away. This is something you’ll rarely experience when datinga fat girl since most guys prefer hitting on women whohave a bodythat’s similar to a figure usually reserved formodels. As a result, youcan go anywhere without fearof having your girl being stolenfrom you.

5. Opinionated.

If you enjoy having a good conversation, you won’tget bored with dating a fat girl. Since most of them are very opinionated,they won’t be shy about expressing their thoughts ona particular subject making yourconversation exciting and unpredictable.

6. Enjoys a good laugh.

Fat girls arenot shy or afraid to laugh. Sincethey’re not overly concerned about their appearance,they’re not worried about what they look like when they laugh out loud which makes them more fun to be around with. If you’re the type who enjoys injecting humour in arelationship,you can’t gowrong with telling a fat girl your list of jokes andsilly quips.
Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by Youngpo413: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Fat
Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by goalburner(m): 1:16am On Sep 12, 2015
I love both on bed
Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by Joykelvens(f): 4:18am On Aug 22, 2016
About plus sized Singles Dating(http://www.plusizedating.com/) And How To Win The Heart Of A Plus Sized Woman
She may weigh a ton or look like a Sumo wrestler (no pun intended), but her boyfriend is definitely hot. This is not a fairy tale. Big beautiful women dating gorgeous men may not be that common, but it happens. Frankly, this defines true love. Looking beyond the large, plump physique and ignoring the questioning eyes - that, is "what does he see in that?" - is no task for any man.
Sometimes good-looking women get ridiculed for dating plus sized girls. However, a true man would not mind as long as he is in love. Moreover, tastes differ and there are men who just adore big women. They even have a term for it, BBW.
There are certain challenges a man can face when dating a plus size woman. Big women are not always easy to please. They usually come with certain insecurities borne of years of being fun of because of their body structure. Prepare to prove yourself worthy of her affection.
Often the plus size women are admired for their healthy disposition. They are light-hearted and easy to befriend. However due to often-times unfriendly circumstances they tend to have certain insecurities that are hidden beyond her smile. Be patient in courting these lovely creatures. They are sensitive but also have a lot to offer beyond their large armor.
The best way to capture their hearts is through appreciation. Learn to credit her for her other assets. Most curvaceous ladies are highly regarded for their intellect. They can carry an interesting conversation for hours that will leave you craving for more. Most of them are outstanding homemakers. This aspect alone often makes plus sized women addictive. Their world around their kids, and they definitely can cook delectable dishes perfect for intimate dinners or family bonding. Do expect love to come pouring your way once you sincerely convinced them.
These ladies are self-made. Their independence can be contagious. They have learned to fend for themselves knowing that society can be cruel. They continuously strive to improve themselves - even though physically it might not be obvious - and to overcome hurdles. They need a man who would treat them as an equal. They would not stoop down just because they are physically above average.
The secret for winning the heart of the big beautiful woman is being consistent. You must learn that once you have captured her attention you should maintain the same affection that you have shown them when you were still courting her. A slight change could lead her to doubt your sincerity. Remember what she has to live with. Although they are confident with themselves, they still need reassurance to keep their trust. Obviously just like any woman, they do feel the need to protect their man from temptation.
Always try to use affirmative words around the plus sized single. Compliments can go a long way to secure the relationship. Never fail to tell her how much you love her. These three magical words especially when spoken in public can unleash the sweetest kind of love in the planet. Treat her right and you would certainly win her heart. Some men may not understand your preference but who cares? Do not let your pride get in the way of your happiness. She may be as large as a cruise liner but her love indeed can make you feel like royalty.
Want to meet plus sized women ? Now find reputable Plus Size Dating Sites with a free basic membership and start [url]dating big beautiful girls [/url]http://www.plusizedating.com/from all walks of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by Luckymay(f): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Op you try by given fat ladies hope but truth remains... They can never be better than slender or slim ladies
#fact. Maybe that's your area of preference sha. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by calabardick(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
#teambbw4eva
I love bbws', they're the true definition of womanhood. In search of one in my new location but found none.

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits You Get When You Date A Plus Size Women by Joykelvens(f): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tips For Divorced Singles Dating After Divorce
Regardless of your experience, you should not give up on dating again. There are thousands of people out there with different personalities. This means you can find someone who is compatible and love again.
Dating after divorce can make you experience anxiety, it is normal to feel this way. However, the tips I will discuss in this post will help you make the right choices and avoid wasting your time.
Many people advice that divorced dating should be avoided because you need time to heal. The flip side is that you will spend long days and nights feeling sorry and sad. This is not a good place. You need to get your social life back as quickly as possible.
Divorced singles can date people who have never been married before or other divorcees. There is no hard set rule to determine who you should date. However, you must focus on what’s important, starting a relationship that offers everything you desire.
Here are some helpful tips to help you start dating after divorce.
Making comfortable decisions
When you start divorced dating, it will be best if you accept offers that make you comfortable. For example, if you don’t like visiting the zoo, don’t make plans to go there. Visit places you are genuinely interested in, this also applies to dining in restaurants. When you are in an environment that makes you happy, the chance of having a great time is higher.
Take it slow when dating after divorce
Decisions that are rushed usually end up badly. So you should take it slow. First focus on being friends, find common interests and talk about things. The easiest way to know you will have a good friendship is when you can carry on conversations for long periods easily.
Flirting is harmless
Don’t be surprised when someone flirts with you. Think about it; you still got the looks and features to make someone throw you glances or pass flirty notes. So take it as a compliment.
Never compromise behavior
You just got out of a relationship and that experience has to be buried in the past. This means you should look out for signs of toxic behavior or other attributes that led to the end of your marriage. Never compromise. If you overlook that behavior, you may be heading into a relationship with similar bad experiences.
Keep the gadgets away
During dates, it will be best if you avoid the use of smartphones or other gadgets that can cause a distraction. Your focus should be studying the other person to know them better.
Introducing friends and family
This should come after you have known them and are comfortable with their personalities and lifestyle. If you introduce them to people around you too early, you may be put under pressure to make commitments before you are ready. This can happen if your family thinks you need a partner urgently, they will influence your judgment, and you can miss important signs regarding the relationship.
Overall, it would be best if you always looked for ways to have fun. If it doesn’t work out, you will have the good memories make you smile.
Don’t be worried about starting divorce dating. There are online opportunities already created to help you. You can register on any divorce dating site to find others who are looking for nice people to meet and start dating again.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Hate Kissing?? / Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) / How To Spot A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.