Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast (376288 Views)

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by kooletsa(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
1. Putting Breast oft smoked, her womanhood
cardiovascular system balance can be
maintained. If a woman's breasts sucking men
for a long period, it is the beating heart of the
woman interchangeable increased to 110
beats / min. It may be a good exercise for heart
health.

2. Suction breasts can also make women more
stable weight, even reduced. This is due, that
sucked the breasts for 3 minutes retrievable fat
burning about 12 calories.

3. Want firmer face? Then do not are reluctant
to be often sucked her breasts. With smoked
breast, then more than 30 female facial muscles
move, so useful for improving blood flow in the
skin, and smooth the skin

4. During the suction Breast regarded as butch /
taboo. But in fact the suction breasts can make
a woman more youthful, this is a natural remedy
that stimulates the immune system, resulting in
the production of antibodies that can protect
against viruses. This process is called cross-
immunotherapy.

5. At the time of smoked breast, usually the
breath of a woman so much faster. The current
average suction breasts, women will breathe in
and breathe out 60 times in a minute. Whereas
in normal circumstances only 20 times per
minute. Inhaling and exhaling more often will
prevent a variety of diseases of the lungs.

6. Breast who smoked more than 5 minutes will
make a woman's body is more relaxed, can
produce a chemical chain that will destroy the
various causes of stress hormones.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by falconey(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Edit , space and break the texts
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Zeedarh(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bros, abeg type in English.

11 Likes

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by yarimo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mtswww and they will forming.
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by warasoyabeske: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
tongue
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Op did you interpret verbatim from a Chinese blog? Na your type dey copy name and matric number join inside exam hall. Olodo rabata

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Anyone who reads through the post word for word, line by line without having a slight headache is either a zombie or an Arsenal fan. They are the only ones who would take a shit and still sing the praise of the shit giver

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by headboiy: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Is this supposed to be English? shocked undecided cry

All I see is smoked boobs...op, how many blunts did u smoke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by braine(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
What's all these?
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by prinsam30: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
I think this guy is on serious Iranian weed
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by 0ubenji(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Zeedarh:
Bros, abeg type in English.
I can bet my NL acct..dis yeye OP dint even read wah he copy-pasted..smh
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by stzy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oshomogbo boiz wey break out 4rm Guantanamo bay prison

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by wordbank(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Summary
Keep suckin 'em titties
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
I even heard it helps prevent bress cancer. How true dat is, I don't know.
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by pwettiejay(f): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Smoked breast? LOL

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by MajorWarren: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
this is the reason why people are advised to mix the weed with tobacco...especially for beginners

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by MajorWarren: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
lol wtf is smoked breast grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reading this post is just like eating pounded yam with a lot of 'koko'... This OP really deserves a Nobel laureate in Grammar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
pwettiejay:
Smoked breast? LOL
Babe, abeg ask OP o, he'll know better.. Can't stop laffing
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Adesiji77: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
"Smoked" breast? shocked

This is new...abeg, I wan sleep cheesy
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by manee2(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Anyone who reads through the post word for word, line by line without having a slight headache is either a zombie or an Arsenal fan. They are the only ones who would take a shit and still sing the praise of the shit giver
_ arsenal kini?_ kari tym
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Julietcutie(f): 1:05am On Apr 27, 2016
op type well... WTF are u saying "smoked breast" kee
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by chumakk: 6:39am On Apr 27, 2016
I don't need to know the benefits. I enjoy the benefit already.
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by MzOnajin1(f): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmmm, this is serious. Is dis English?
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Mikylopez(f): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Nawa o dz early mor mor op af smoke weed
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by player007(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
kooletsa:
1. Putting Breast oft smoked, her womanhood
cardiovascular system balance can be
maintained. If a woman's breasts sucking men
for a long period, it is the beating heart of the
woman interchangeable increased to 110
beats / min. It may be a good exercise for heart
health.

2. Suction breasts can also make women more
stable weight, even reduced. This is due, that
sucked the breasts for 3 minutes retrievable fat
burning about 12 calories.

3. Want firmer face? Then do not are reluctant
to be often sucked her breasts. With smoked
breast, then more than 30 female facial muscles
move, so useful for improving blood flow in the
skin, and smooth the skin

4. During the suction Breast regarded as butch /
taboo. But in fact the suction breasts can make
a woman more youthful, this is a natural remedy
that stimulates the immune system, resulting in
the production of antibodies that can protect
against viruses. This process is called cross-
immunotherapy.

5. At the time of smoked breast, usually the
breath of a woman so much faster. The current
average suction breasts, women will breathe in
and breathe out 60 times in a minute. Whereas
in normal circumstances only 20 times per
minute. Inhaling and exhaling more often will
prevent a variety of diseases of the lungs.

6. Breast who smoked more than 5 minutes will
make a woman's body is more relaxed, can
produce a chemical chain that will destroy the
various causes of stress hormones.
There is fire on the mountain!!!!!! Na so so Smoke Smoke I just de see! The boby na chimney
Still waiting for a thread that will tell us the advantages of eating a woman's.......

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Oyiboman69: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2016
op,u need roasted breast...

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Princealex1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Seems the op was having orgasm when he typed this shit
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Suck what?? I hate dat shit...
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by NaeChris: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
How smoked breast dey be Biko nu. Heheheh
Re: 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast by jatau7(m): 1:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Please somebody should slap dis guy for me...is like d last thing he ate b4 typing dis stuff was smoked fish. ....na so so smoke i dey see everywia....plz do us a favour n gerriahia

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.