Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

“the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders (27974 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II As A Youth In 1970: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by PentiumPro(f): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

Misery of a Melancholic Masturbating Masturbator - a frustrated disciple of hate and propaganda, whining, weeping and wailing profusely on every available media with thick mucous dripping down her smelly nose as if her whole essence in life is being taken away from her! Sorry, take heart...
Nnamdi Kanu, cowardice runs in yibooess DNA. Keep splashing dirty saliva all over social media.
Ewu grin
Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by ArodewilliamsT: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2015
Biafrans have scattered zoogerians on this thread. cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
glassjar1:

at the end of the day your anger will surpass the size of your brain tumor . which none of your sick cow herds can not afford

to cure . grin grin grin hungry bastard .

[/s]

Gala man, you are still here spewing that red mud English cheesy cheesy cheesy You are truly frustrated, I will be here to make your pathetic life miserable. Accursed son of a village bicycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Boring and weak, you wasting my time little boy. I know you are sad and angry, Kill yourself and no one cares. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

go smoke your cow dung . hang your self in frustration while biafrans move on .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Gala man, you are still here spewing that red mud English cheesy cheesy cheesy You are truly frustrated, I will be here to make your pathetic life miserable. Accursed son of a village bicycle.

your brain is truly decaying .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by after1: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Your own style is repeating same trash over and over, Not a surprise since you derive joy in sleeping with your own mother. You have been disgraced, beaten and mocked but you just dont have shame, no wonder your useless father was stoned to death for being dull and stupid. Go bang your smelly mother since thats your only achievement in life. Cursed wanderer from the redmud cursed land.

Easy...Easy..... cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

go smoke your cow dung . hang your self in frustration while biafrans move on .

You mean the 5th class citizen of Nigeria called Biafra, Buhahahahahha. lwkmd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

your brain is truly decaying .

Go bang that worthless mom of yours, she is waiting for you in her smelly room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by after1: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Choi.....Easy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

gala is a trade (registered product) but cow chasing is nomad and mother of all primitive . savage and backwardness

running with cow ? get out of here herds man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by after1: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Biafran have scattered zoogerians on this thread. cheesy grin

Typical yeeboe style, screaming victory when been disgraced and pissed on. Amadi Collins no get sense at all. Lmaooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

Loudmouthed descendant of a fallen demon from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, you already know you are a confirmed noisy coward.
Tell your Yoruba bigots to grow some balls and stop using some other regions to shield your cowardly mien. It is so disgusting and pathetic already!

Remember, how your god, Awolowo, committed suicide drinking rat poison thereby ending his life in a most disgusting, miserable manner. This same fate awaits you and your co-travellers. If you doubt it venture into the streets of Lagos...
Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

the in sex in your family got you writing this ?

you are a product of in sex . born with jaundice and night blindness . born crippled running in your family tree .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

gala is a trade (registered product) but cow chasing is nomad and mother of all primitive . savage and backwardness

running with cow ? get out of here herds man

BUhahahaha Another Akpu logic, running after molue on Lagos road is a registered trademark cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Go back to school animal, you keep disgracing your cursed family online cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

the in sex in your family got you writing this ?

you are a product of in sex . born with jaundice and night blindness . born crippled running in your family tree .

Hahahahaha. Even the ediot Ojuku was shocked and scared of your Akpu English. Red mud English 101 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by after1: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

BUhahahaha Another Akpu logic, running after molue on Lagos road is a registered trademark cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Go back to school animal, you keep disgracing your cursed family online cheesy cheesy cheesy

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I don die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

epilepsy , born cripple infested in your blood line . I won't upload pictures but the whole world know where you came from

your family night blindness ,don't let me get into that . I strike your emotion with polio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
glassjar1:

epilepsy , born cripple infested in your blood line . I won't upload pictures but the whole world know where you came from

your family night blindness ,don't let me get into that . I strike your emotion with polio
[/s]

You have been brutally bruised and disgraced. I love how you getting more frustrated and pained, no mercy for animals. Hahahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

The son of a village w/hore cant even quote well, go ch/oke on your mother's smelly cunt. Shameless bastard from the cursed red mud land. cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

dead body up load more pictures I gave you the job .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

You have been brutally bruised and disgraced. I love how you getting more frustrated and pained, no mercy for animals. Hahahahahahah

how did you bruised me ?

all your family are polio disease carrier while all your generations are leprosy carriers grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

dead body up load more pictures I gave you the job .

BUhahahahha Gala man, Make sure you destroy her c/unt before you end your miserable life. Frustration..... Hahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
glassjar1:

how did you bruised me ?

all your family are polio disease carrier while all your generations are leprosy carriers grin grin
[/s]

Buahahahah You are crying already, continue with the banging of your slutty mom. She deserve it for bringing a shameless animal like you to this world, continue with the job. BUhahaahahah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

BUhahahahha Gala man, Make sure you destroy her c/unt before you end your miserable life. Frustration..... Hahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool you don't make a single sense .

what is gala man?

you keep running around and up loading a dead persons pictures . grin grin it does not strike my nerves at all .

your family are born crippled and loaded with polio he dirtiest disease ever to infect poorest third world . beggars on the street .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

if you are really relevant ,you should allow nairalanders to support you . but you are no body .

many monikers still won't save you from been disgraced .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool you don't make a single sense .

what is gala man?

you keep running around and up loading a dead persons pictures . grin grin it does not strike my nerves at all .

your family are born crippled and loaded with polio he dirtiest disease ever to infect poorest third world . beggars on the street .

Lwkmd. Gala man, I love how am making your life more miserable and difficult, you should stick to banging that smelly mom of yours, listen to my advise and you will be happy. She need you more than anyone else cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by otr1(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2015
Mckennedy:

and why are you complaining?
Did you see anywhere I complained in my post
Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
glassjar1:

if you are really relevant ,you should allow nairalanders to support you . but you are no body .

many monikers still won't save you from been disgraced .
[/s]

Why are you crying? I am here mocking and making your life miserable, yet you talking about nairalanders. You better brace up cos you will kill yourself when am through with you. I love your red mud English..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

i'm dealing with decaying brain . hungry and confused baboon

you won't stop me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Why are you crying? I am here mocking and making your life miserable, yet you talking about nairalanders. You better brace up cos you will kill yourself when am through with you. I love your red mud English..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are crying . don't make your self feel good .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

does it stop coming OF BIAFRA ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
glassjar1:

i'm dealing with decaying brain . hungry and confused baboon

you won't stop me
[/s]

Nah, I am only mocking and making your life miserable. You are really making me laugh out loud with your English cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
glassjar1:

does it stop coming OF BIAFRA ?

[/s]

You mean the cursed yiiibhoe land of the redmud bastard. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State / Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan / HID Awolowo's 94-yr Old Brother Weeps Uncontrollably As He Arrives Ikenne(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.