Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

8 Warning Signs That You Are In An Toxic Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Warning Signs That You Are In An Toxic Relationship (837 Views)

5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Warning Signs That You Are In An Toxic Relationship by Judith1000: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
How This is a very difficult topic to discuss – because you’ve got to be sensitive to people’s feelings, but at the same time, give them a dose of reality.
It’s both disappointing and unfortunate to see how many abusive relationships are happening on a daily basis, and thought to be normal.
It’s important to note that you don’t need physical violence in order to have an abusive relationship. And don’t forget, both men and women can be guilty of this.
If you are made to feel any of the following ways or recognize any of the following things, then you truly need to take a step back, put your emotions aside, and ask yourself what your partner is really bringing to your life.
You always feel guilty, but don’t know why. –
Is your partner always making you feel as though you did something wrong, but you genuinely can’t understand why? There are people who literally seek out and find issues, and when they can’t find one – they create them. This is not the type of person who will change out of the blue and you need to get away from them.
– They’re obsessively jealous. –
It’s okay to be ‘kinda sorta’ jealous. Jealous in a way that says “I care about you” – but jealous in the way that says “I don’t want you talking to any other guy/girl, definitely not hanging out with them, and in fact, take their contact information out of your phone” is a red flag of someone who is illogically jealous and will slowly whittle your social life down to nothing – unless it includes them. Run.

Continue at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/8-warning-signs-that-you-are-in-toxic.html
Re: 8 Warning Signs That You Are In An Toxic Relationship by helpinghands(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Warning Signs That You Are In An Toxic Relationship by SUGARBEE(f): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
not totally true..
Re: 8 Warning Signs That You Are In An Toxic Relationship by kamair237(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Op am a guy I know wat I have done to girls in relationship....
I know how my fellow guys toast babes from normal friendship to relationship.....
Even if it means seizing d Fone I will do just DAT....

Protect you woman......
Girls r weak n easy to convince....

1 Like

Re: 8 Warning Signs That You Are In An Toxic Relationship by mascot87(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:
not totally true..

I know u must be my kind of woman. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Warning Signs That You Are In An Toxic Relationship by SUGARBEE(f): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
mascot87:

Thanks
Re: 8 Warning Signs That You Are In An Toxic Relationship by SUGARBEE(f): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
mascot87:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eady Lady's Butt For The First Time / She Threatens To Kill Herself Because Of Love / My Wish For Foluke Forming Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.