Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. (59180 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Youngpo413: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Make una sef pity these ladies abeg.

In the name of dating una go dey freestyle them so tey do for their body wettin even the husband no go ever do.

Nna i pity our ladies o wey don turn to free wife in the name of courtship.
so you have pity for ladies abi?you a are a big learner,as for me,I don't pity any lady,what ever happens to a lady,I always believe they deserves it,infact if I see any means,I will add more pains to their injuries....b!tches.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
so you have pity for ladies abi?you a are a big learner,as for me,I don't pity any lady,what ever happens to a lady,I always believe they deserves it,infact if I see any means,I will add more pains to their injuries....b!tches.

You can never generalize no matter how obviously bad a lady can be.

The best we can do is to give our best to any lady in our lives yet expect the worst from her.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by wrongnumber: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Toks2008:
When a man shows interest in a lady and tells her that he would love to know her better,most times in his heart this is exactly what he is saying: "Hi lady, can i get to have a taste of your goody-bag and have the feel of your body to know if you are good enough in bed and decide if i should keep you for long or dump your ass in a jiffy because i don't really care whether we end up together or not".

I honestly don't believe in dating and even as courtship sounds more reasonable,it is still not really necessary and i will try to list logical reasons why ladies should avoid this lie from the pits of hell called dating or courtship and i hope you learn a great deal from this.

1. A man usually knows if there is a huge possibility of marrying you or just want to use you to pass time the very first day he sets his eyes on you and a man who is really interested in a purposeful affair with you will give you the sign almost immediately with the body language except you refuse to be vigilant.

2. Many Men use dating and courtship as a means of exploring you sexually and probably after he realizes that your bosoms are not as firm as he wants them to be or your sex performance is below what he wants or after he has really used you to his satisfaction then he tells you it can't work out because his mum does not want him to marry from your tribe or just brings up any lame excuse and decides to walk away to get another lady to "date"

3. An Angel can turn to a demon: Many people have argued that dating period is a period where you will know the type of person you have but this assertion is very funny because a good person can turn terrible and most times even if the person seems bad many ladies will still go on and marry him with the hope of changing him.

4.Dating and courtship is a disguised miniature marriage because in many cases when a guy starts dating or courting you,you will be doing some stuffs that wives do and i keep wondering why they still see the union as dating or courting when he is practically having all the benefits he should get from a wife hence the need to continue dating and courting and dating and.. until you suddenly realized you have spent your honey years married unofficially to a man who will probably dump you to marry another lady still in the name of dating.

5.A thousand years of courtship is no guaranty that you will know the man and until you two stay under the same roof as man and wife,you will never come closer to knowing who he really is so why waste your years dating and courting.

6.Most of the marriages of our parents are great examples as most of our parents hardly knew each other before getting married yet many of them had a lasting and loving union but these days despite the celebrated dating and courting culture,many marriages hit the rock.

7.A good union is not hinged on the number of years both of you spend sleeping with each other in the name of dating or courtship but its in learning to love whoever you choose to marry and making up your mind to be with him against all odds.

8. I believe that for a man to ever propose an affair to you then he must have found you good enough to have to himself and for a decent lady to agree to an affair with a man then she is definitely ready to be with the man except she is a slut so why waste time fooling around with each other all in the name of getting to sleep with each other in the name of dating and courtship?

9. A sexless date or courtship is the ideal form of courting where both of you try to know just a peripheral detail about yourselves hence once sex comes in then its no longer dating but unofficial marital union.

10.The responsible and matured guys at heart knows the type of woman they want and do not get involved in baseless dating but simply go for the lady of their choice and marry her.

If you are not ready to marry a lady,don't make advances towards her just to waste her years sampling her and if you are a lady,stop fooling yourself thinking you are dating him whereas you are just giving him your body to be used and probably dumped and understand that dating and courtship are just facade from the pits of hell aimed at destroying the lives of ladies by becoming single unmarried mothers,losing their lives through abortions and many have contracted deadly diseases all in the name of dating.

Lets face it,a year of sexless courtship should be enough and one year is not too much to deprive yourself of sex in order to know that guy better and if a man does not start the process of marrying you within a year then it means you are either dating a small boy for the sake of having sex or you are probably with a man who is not sure he wants you.

I know that all the sermons in the world will not bring sanity to the facade of dating and courtship and if any lady sees this piece and shoves it aside,my advice to such is to continue to serve herself on the alter of sexual ecstasy for as many guys as possible in the name of baseless dating or courtship

My humble opinion and i hope this helps.

Bros maka why?

You dey spoil show for guys o habba.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
wrongnumber:

Bros maka why?

LOL! How you go feel if one guy dey freestyle your sister for many years in the name of dating and courtship?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by wrongnumber: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! How you go feel if one guy dey freestyle your sister for many years in the name of dating and courtship?

Walahi she is on her own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
wrongnumber:

Walahi she is on her own.

lwkmd! you are definitely a bad brother

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by wrongnumber: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Toks2008:

lwkmd! you are definitely a bad brother

i send am?
Shebbi they want a man that will do all the wedding they can imagine, white purple blue reed and so on but they are ok allowing a man wey no ready to do all these type of wedding dey shraff them so no wahala na to continue the shraffing.

When time comes sharp guy go open eye pick another young babe.

You dey pity these women.Tarrr!

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
wrongnumber:

i send am?
Shebbi they want a man that will do all the wedding they can imagine, white purple blue reed and so on but they are ok allowing a man wey no ready to do all these type of wedding dey shraff them so no wahala na to continue the shraffing.

When time comes sharp guy go open eye pick another young babe.

You dey pity these women.Tarrr!

lol! thats why i'm writing these so that they can learn and run from guys like you.KAI! you are mean.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by nortcentrallord(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nice one bro.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by bqlekan(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
you might be right in some instances, what happened to 'getting to know each other, understanding one's differences, building trust, etc'
how do you build a long lasting marriage when you don't court for long?

so ladies should jump from one man to the other until they get married? or remain single till their marriage age and get married to a man they hardly know..

I don't agree with you sir

the problem you have is 'SEX' and not long courtship.. don't confuse people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:
you might be right in some instances, what happened to 'getting to know each other, understanding one's differences, building trust, etc'

so ladies should jump from one man to the other until they get married? or remain single till their marriage age and get married to a man they hardly know..

In-fact you are the one confusing yourself because if you read that write up very well, you wont write these comments so go read again.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Nice one bro.

Glad this is coming from a guy i presume.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by bqlekan(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Toks2008:

In-fact you are the one confu.
yes sir, I read before commenting

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:
yes sir, I read before commenting

ok let me dissect your assertions.
bqlekan:

What exactly are you courting for when in the real sense its nothing but a facade and i will give you a good breeak down.

You see a girl say 10hours a day if that is ever possible and in that 10hours she is at her best and i believe you are too and lets say this happens on the average 3 times a week that will stil not give both of you a first hand picture of each other.

Now lets say both of you are in school and you are live in lovers,this is even a dangerous one as intimacy would have clouded your senses and all that matters wil be sex but the truth is even if you date a lady for donkey years,until both of you start living together as man and wife you will never ever get to really know that person.

I think the first step for a man is to go for only a lady that is pleasing to his eyes and be ready to observe her keenly only on the periphery and just makes up his mind to marry her and face the consequence of his decision.

No matter how many years you court a man or woman,marriage is always likened to a black market where there is always some levels of uncertainty waiting to be revealed so stop fooling yourself but as a man its quite convenient for us so i don't expect you to flow but any reasonable lady wil catch my drift.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by damton(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
interesting. what about love
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nicepoker(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
very good....

shout out to all the mature ladies courting for 6years and above and still counting...
u this man. U no de sleep?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
damton:
interesting. what about love

The longer a lady courts a man or visavis the lesser the enthusiasm and passion. This is the fact in most cases so its better you seal it of when the enthusiasm and passion is still very high.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
cindykaey:
Hmmm good....some ladies can wear that engagement ring for 10yrs...SMH 4dem
Are you so mean?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by mooremedia: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
VALID POINTS
I totally approve this.
Although it's not easy to stay in a relationship without sex before Marriage.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nicepoker:
u this man. U no de sleep?
Dies...
Good points @op

Buy Cheap Mtn Data Plan 1GB For N1,100 (24/7 Services Available)
https://www.nairaland.com/2374160/buy-cheap-mtn-data-plan#37886875
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by mooremedia: 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Are you so mean?
He isn't mean brother
Toke Makinwa did it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by MrBasketball: 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Not everything needs to be shared Mr Man because your topics is misleading.

You're are making it look like men are deceivers, you can't blackmail men just like that.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Youpele52: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
cindykaey:
Hmmm good....some ladies can wear that engagement ring for 10yrs...SMH 4dem

Lords of the ring
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Toks,you are making it seems as if it's only the male folks that sexually benefit in a relationship.Infact,the female folks benefits more.it's not only guyz that enjoy sex,ladies does too,couple with the monetary and other benefits guyz render.So if a guy dates and end a relationship with a girl,that doesn't mean other guy won't wife her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
wrongnumber:

Bros maka why?

Nah...
Ladies will read AND get all the secret of men, they will still fall for the games men throw at them..

Fish brain!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by NOBODYY: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nairaland no spoil market for We guys na undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
mooremedia:

He isn't mean brother
Toke Makinwa did it.
Hahahaj... Issokay...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
otunsman:
Toks,you are making it seems as if it's only the male folks that sexually benefit in a relationship.Infact,the female folks benefits more.it's not only guyz that enjoy sex,ladies does too,couple with the monetary and other benefits guyz render.So if a guy dates and end a relationship with a girl,that doesn't mean other guy won't wife her.

Im totally at sea regarding this your comment because the outlook of the write-up is very very different from your stand view.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by NICOGRAVITY: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't believe in dating, because it can outdate you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Rexnegro(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
its not a show spoiler cos those fishbrains will never learn
Fishbrains or abi fish get brain pass them sef....what abt goatbrains ...as we all no say goat no get sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by broxymall(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
once i sight a lady, she is going to be my wife the next month..Isaac and rebecca mode activated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja / 30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.