Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) (6516 Views)

Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by dekronik: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Im neither PDP nor APC, just a Nigerian. Things are hapening in Adamawa that the rest of the country might not be aware of. Atiku has turned the state to his personal property. Aside having his daughter as commisioner nominee, Atiku loyalist are said to constitute 40 percent of the 25 man commisioner list sent to the state house of assembly by Gov. Bindow Jibrilla. Gov. Bindow is set to marry Atikus daughter Dr Fatima Atiku who was cleared by the house in absentia as a commissioner.
Pictured is the executive governor of Adamawa state Muhammadu Umaru Jibrilla Bindow (right) with his godfather Atiku Abubakar

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by INTROVERT(f): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
OP I guess you were born in the south and lived in the south your entire life... This is a common posture for northerners..... Japanese also. grin

14 Likes

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by richidinho(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is okay

I heard he was a shoe shiner before Atiku single handedly made him a Gofunor

6 Likes

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by Immanueladebol(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
D picture above is d traditional way hausa's sit down.No b today atiku don dey try godfatherism 4 dere.I dnt see godfatherism dying easily in Nigeria sha!

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by experimentist: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
eihya op, sorry you hear grin

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by HungerBAD: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
OP I guess you were born in the south and lived in the south your entire life... This is a common posture for northerners..... Japanese also. grin

Are you from the North?

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by dani3(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
na house boy fit the man die oya aboki commot make I rule una small..
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Turakin Adamawa a.k.a President of the league of Sodomy doing what he knows how to do best.

The future of Nigeria remains bleak as long as this gay & his ilks live.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by prospero5(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nobody should tell me it's tradition, abegi
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by Aminat508(f): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
richidinho:
Is okay

I heard he was a shoe shiner before Atiku single handedly made him a Gofunor
richi grin
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by gabazin080(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
C
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by richidinho(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aminat508:
richi grin

grin grin
Swirri
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by Aminat508(f): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
richidinho:

grin grin
Swirri
what happen

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by asumo12: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
richidinho:

grin grin
Swirri

Subbied don run away abi
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by richidinho(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aminat508:
what happen

For where?
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by richidinho(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
asumo12:

Subbied don run away abi

grin grin grin
Whr she dey sef
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by robosky02(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

lalastilala

did you see what i am "saw"
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by boxiposhags: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
dekronik you have never been to the north. We sit like this even on the roadside "Not for alm".Its their cultureof humility and If you been to the north.I serve there but I am an Ijebuman

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by WailingWailer00(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hahahaha, how did The Britains join we and these baboons

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by kamair237(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
don't pay attendsion to dis...
I dis doesn't reach FP....
I will be soo disappointed....
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by OrigamiIII: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Your thinking is typical of a sooutherner. Imagine using the word" houseboy" on a common northern practice of showing reverence for an elder and a leader. Wrong impressions and comments like this brought the south to where she is-disunity, lack of regard for elders, tribal hatred and witch hunting. The South destroyed cherished national values of this country not the north.

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by babslamin: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Didn't you guys read that Atiku happens to be his father in law to be... it is just an act of respect to his father in law
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Oga pass oga welcome to APC changi where godfatherism is the order of the day
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by Greyworld: 12:19am On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Hahahaha, how did The Britains join we and these baboons
FOOOOOL.......... Lol
Evn Lord Luguarg go don regret
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by WailingWailer00(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Greyworld:

FOOOOOL.......... Lol
Evn Lord Luguarg go don regret
Allah
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2015
I guess they sit on the floor to respect elders in the north
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by dhantey324(m): 1:27am On Aug 26, 2015
To Nigerian politicians dats loyalty...
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by totorimi: 2:37am On Aug 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

Why then is Atiku not squatting on the floor. Who needs a chair in Aso rock then if according to you this is a common posture. To me the picture looks more like master and slave kinda thing.
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by dekronik: 6:00am On Aug 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
If this is a common posture then why is Atiku also not on the floor?
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by SPG4U(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2015
naija i hail.......hungry bloggers
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by ChappyChase: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2015
Chisios!!!!!
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by Obrigardo: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Still wailers will wail and SeverusSnape will still be silly nonetheless.

Jobless Lady F, Introvert and other teens will still remain jobless jostling for front page when their age mates are already making money building business and starting families.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Reassures Boat Passengers Of Safety / Tinubu of APC , Wins 2023 Presidential Election / Zulum Approves ₦‎50m, Staff Houses, Students Hostels For Army University, Biu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.