Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman (928 Views)

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
All along, it has always been about the girls giving excuses about being caught cheating. The persistency of topics like this makes it appears as if guys are saints in this game but the reverse is the case.

One of the annoying thing most guys exhibit is after bleeping (have sex) with 2,3,4,5 etc girls, will still be looking for virgins to marry.

It's extremely painful catching your darling, the one and only one you entrusted your heart into his care cheating on you.

Girls, how do you feel about this, and what excuses do you normally get from your guy when caught him cheating on you?
Re: When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman by afolwalex20(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
undecided
And this is coming from a guy undecided undecided
M dissapointed
Re: When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
afolwalex20:
undecided
And this is coming from a guy undecided undecided
M dissapointed

YOU feel exposed, right? Sorry about that
Re: When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman by falconey(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'm not married , I've never cheated.

If any GF of mine is not loyal, I'll dump her ass!!!
Re: When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman by donholy28(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
U must have juju before u catch a guy cheating
Re: When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
cheating is now a way of life. i read a thread earlier on the FP about a guy whose fiancee was cheating on due to the supposed distance between them which to me ain't an excuse for infidelity.
reading and hearing about all these "cheat saga" is making me kinda loose confidence and trust in ladies. i'm trying not to make a general conclusion but i'm tempted to...

1 Like

Re: When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Its not cheating if marriage isn't established yet. It's testing waters like the osphradia in molluscs . You see we need a stop taking mere sex as cheating during courtship . If we all can just don't care if we find our partner having sex wd another person, heartbreaks will be limited and all these booty talks on he/she jilted me will go down.... More considerations should be paid to compatibility (overall; sex inclusive)..... Wd our numerous partners in place, we can then choose d most qualified from them for marriage when ready.
Life as youths I believe should be fun and free I believe ; no confinement , no too strong commitment.

So,
After marriage, we then can start to talk about cheating from the perspective af sex

I stand to be challenged.
Re: When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman by powerfulsettingz: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
If others really thinks like this then the world wouldn't be condusive enough
Sabrwahaqqo:
Its not cheating if marriage isn't established yet. It's testing waters like the osphradia in molluscs . You see we need a stop taking mere sex as cheating during courtship . If we all can just don't care if we find our partner having sex wd another person, heartbreaks will be limited and all these booty talks on he/she jilted me will go down.... More considerations should be paid to compatibility (overall; sex inclusive)..... Wd our numerous partners in place, we can then choose d most qualified from them for marriage when ready.
Life as youths I believe should be fun and free I believe ; no confinement , no too strong commitment.

So,
After marriage, we then can start to talk about cheating from the perspective af sex

I stand to be challenged.
Re: When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
If others really thinks like this then the world wouldn't be condusive enough
how do you mean?
Re: When You Catch Your Guy With Another Woman by oshe11: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√
SECONDED

(1) (Reply)

15 Tips To Keep Him ... Girls Only / Need Advice On What To Buy For Gf On Her Birthday / Penis Enlarger Ad Banned For ‘misleading Claims’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.