Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (42306 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Aitee1: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gobe!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Them full NL sef ..Lol

Hoes everywhere
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by sirugos(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a YORUBA woman?
who else does this kind of nonsense if not them....

3 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by pet4ril(f): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
ijustdey:
see the number of names the husband mentioned that his wife is cheating on him with......
I think he saw everything n still decides to marry her thinking sshe will change in marriage which is one of the mistakes most young guys/girls are making nowadays. Make God comfort dem both in deir new homes n decisions. What a shame to womanhood

this women aren't loyal at all
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
You are a young man & your profession is to nail married women, don't worry devil dey dance ShakitiBobo on ur destiny. Same goes 2 our new millennium girls/ladies, our Aunty-Mummy's & Boyoyo-Papa them..
you did not read the post?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Feranchek(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
pet4ril:
These people will not kill us with divorce cases, what haa happened to ourr testimonies? Like someone just purchased a new car, put to bed n other pleasant things to the ears? Haba!!!

Sweetheart, you very much know how CHEAP talk is..... iPray you marry a man who is 100 percent faithful cos if you don't, I'll luv to see how you handle the situation
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by shizzy7(f): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Its social Media Never believe everything on it

INTERNET is a world on its own that has the power to MAKE and BREAK anything

Adultery is adultery, which one is 'serial' eh eh

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by robosky02(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pinnacle:
I can't imagine the embarrassment the men whose names were mentioned will be going through now.

good for them

playing dangariuse game
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Lakayanah: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
I cannot cheat on my man, but any woman who's conscience is dead that can do it kudos to dem men own sef toomuch.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by RexTramadol1: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
These gals dnt love us,they are just pretending!

4 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by millionboi(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
RexTramadol1:
These gals dnt love us,they are just pretending!
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by canalily(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Why is this one not in Lagos? Igando customary preciselygringrin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Obaf16(f): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dis woman is a dog,imagine how many man friend she has,bitch
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin wife is a multiple fvcker

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kikikikikikikiki cheesy undecided
Game up embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by IYANGBALI: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
vickyrotex and rokiatu i hope you dey read dis one?all your kurukere for internet,one day one day na so dem go catch you too
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Her pumpum must be very sweet like udara,im curious and would love to taste,madam if you are reading this send me a PM

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
I was half expecting to see my name there cheesy crazy.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Applaner: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by freecocoa(f): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm

Seems women are now tired of praying and wearing red pant/bra.

The matter don tie wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by officialgeorge(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmm but dey are just her fwends dat are male..#man friends...
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by harry509: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Obaf16(f): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
sirugos:
who else does this kind of nonsense if not them....
U r drunk,if not u won't say dat so only yoruba women can do it,nonsense
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by melzabull(f): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Marital prostitution is very common among 'these' people, like a norm

3 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by luchifrank: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
som of we wemen re terrible. For hw long wud dos stupid ones no dt der body s der pride. Dt de r nt to taint it. Jus failn for serpents
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by adesegun121(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by pessu4life(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
THE HARD HEART OF DIVORCE "He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart, Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but from the beginning it has not been this way" (Mt 19:cool Since we came to the US last week we met with so many couples that struggle in their marriage. Some are already divorced or in the process to do it. The solution to all problems is found only in the Bible. Our Lord said that the primary reason why people divorce is hardness of heart. This is a sinful stubborn and proud heart, un-sensitive to God or to the feelings of other people. The same hard heart is the reason why men and women do not get married, why they cannot be faithful friends or have successful relationships with others. Read in the book of Exodus the confrontation between Moses and Pharaoh. There you see the signs and the effects of a hard heart. Jehovah God commands Moses to go back to Egypt and free His people from their slavery. God tells him that Pharaoh will not listen to him because God has 'hardened' his heart (Ex 4:21). These are some of the signs of a hard heart as seen in Pharaoh words and actions: A hard heart hates God, the true worship of God and prayer. It sees no value in serving God. It calls spiritual sacrifice laziness (Ex 5:cool. A hard heart is very stubborn. This is defined as unwilling to change, totally resistant to any outside influence. This extreme stubbornness is not natural but demonic. "Rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as bad as worshiping idols. So because you have rejected the command of the LORD, He has rejected you as king" (1Sam 15:23). A hard hearted person will be demoted losing all privileges and social position. Poverty, loneliness, foolishness and failure are the effects of a hard heart. No man or woman can have victory against a person whose heart is hard; no begging or pleading can change a hard heart. Only God can 'break' it and change it thru much pain and suffering (Ex 6:1). Pharaoh pretended to repent but his repentance was fake for he did not fear God even after so much display of supernatural power (Ex 9:27-30). A hard heart surely ends in disaster! (PV 28:13. 14) If you have a hard heart, my words are foolishness to you. I can only plead for mercy from The Lord on your behalf. But if you are a child of God and married to a hard hearted person, then you should know that it is only God that can help you. There is no need to fight, quarrel or plead with your spouse. It will not work. Pray this prayer: 'Father God, no matter what it takes, save my husband's (or my wife's) soul. Have mercy on us! In a Jesus name, amen!' Salvation in Christ is the beginning of the change. There is no other foundation that will accept a true new beginning except Christ Crucified (1Cor 3:11). Under the influence of the Holy Spirit the hard heart will become soft, merciful, wise and loving. The change is dramatic and real. The person becomes responsible and spiritually mature. This is the promise of God: "And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart" (Ezekiel 36:26). The change of heart is a difficult process. To enjoy the benefits of a new heart and a new marriage may take years of work. But it is worth it! It requires faith and patience. There is also need for spiritual warfare and deliverance as the Spirit leads. This is the deep work of the Holy Spirit in the souls of men. Religion cannot do it. Only Jesus Christ can change the hearts of men! It is not an easy road but it is the only road that leads to life eternal, success, peace and joy. I promise you that it will work! Give God all the glory!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mehn the fear of marriage
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
I dont give a nada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.