Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (42307 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by bukatyne(f): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Marriage is now dying abi? Because women are now cheating like the men.The marriage never died when men were taking women for granted, now marriage is dead because they have decided to play same game as well?

Hahahagahahaha!

Marriage is dying my left nyash!

They better buy a coffin for it grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by kingstylo01(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2015
tunde1200:
Ameen just keep praying they are good ladies out there.

Sometimes its the way and were you meet your gals really mater.

So always look responsible talk responsible behave responsible you will meet a better woman. Not all are sluts.

thanks bro. Buh you know ladies, they can pretend a lot! I think its best to carryout investigation about her past. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by alextayo(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2015
The rate at which married women cheat is becoming alarming. I caught my married friend in the act of sending nudes and sexually explicit sms /chats to men on social media. I confronted her and she admitted the cheating on her husband claiming her husband does not like sex.

This affected our friendship because I bought the smart phone for her in appreciaton for help rendered during my struggling days and I felt guilty because the phone contributed to her cheating act. I distanced myself from her because I can't stand cheating partners.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by fredleo95(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Wow.... That is a lot of guys.... SMH..... What can i say??.... Even God might be speechless on this woman matter..... Treacherous Deceit....SMH
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=bukatyne post=37342111]

Hahahagahahaha!

Marriage is dying my left nyash!

They better buy a coffin for it grin[/quot
Some men funny o.
Them go Commot outside go shukuli anther man wife / gf, them no want make another man shukuli their own.Selfishness of the highest order! grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Behira(f): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
hope u dnt cheat on me my love?
Sometimes bae wink tongue.....dia is love in sharing u kno
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by olumalcolm(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Hmm such is deir way. I broke up wit my gf in Dec last year on d basis of having too much male friends frm social media and 2day she is dating 1 of d guys I complained of. U c deir life. God help we guys frm all these retired olosho's wey wan dey collect pension afta marriage. sad
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by tunde1200(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Yeah you need too but not to deep because if you too investigate her you discover what will discourage you more.
Atleast if she is upto 50% its ok.
Asper pretence is all of them you can rule that out in their life.

kingstylo01:
thanks bro. Buh you know ladies, they can pretend a lot! I think its best to carryout investigation about her past. What do you think?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by seangy4konji: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2015
A lot of homes has been wrecked with these social media...

Boy weh no get any thing for head than to smoke skunk and drink jedi and alomo go just use fine boy toast married woman,knack am like say bulldozer hit am....before you know,

Married woman don deh spend hin husband money on hustler weh hin meet for facebook because that one can straff for africa...

I know what i did also when i was still in the world with social media...

I deal with them hoes from a distance now.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by samsnack(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
make God help us
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by bolabolabo: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2015
seangy4konji:

I deal with them hoes from a distance now.
Karma is real.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Orikinla(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
You are a young man & your profession is to nail married women, don't worry devil dey dance ShakitiBobo on ur destiny. Same goes 2 our new millennium girls/ladies, our Aunty-Mummy's & Boyoyo-Papa them..

grin grin grin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Obrigardo:

see like this one, they never read, then how will the young people move forward now?

The title says man divorce woman, this one don turn am around? Do they pay you to rush and comment?

You and your followers in 'likes' manner, what did beebee say that is off point, did he insult your 'daddy' n 'mummy' alias earth gods? Hahahaha!
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2015
Never make a ho a housewife!
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by cococandy(f): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2015
bukatyne:

A swear!

Suddenly bringing up children in a single home is no longer bad abi. If they divorce their cheating wives, wouldn't the home be broken?

Awon hypocrites grin
When they cheat it's human nature.
When their women cheat it's the world coming to an end.

Stuff like this just makes me laugh. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2015
MARKone:

This is no longer gender equality, the scale has tipped against Men when it comes to infidelity.

I wonder..... I argue on this topic a lot with pple that there's nothing like a man is polygamous in nature,both genders cheat(man or woman)
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Ngokafor(f): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Ngokafor(f): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2015
...Like a poster said earlier,looks like some women are tired of praying and wearing 'red pants and bra.. embarassed

...Beating men in the art of adultery seems to be on the rise embarassed...and ofcourse the men have flooded this thread with tears of pain and fear(in some cases)...Eyha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Ngokafor(f): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2015
olumalcolm:
Hmm such is deir way. I broke up wit my gf in Dec last year on d basis of having too much male friends frm social media and 2day she is dating 1 of d guys I complained of. U c deir life. God help we guys frm all these retired olosho's wey wan dey collect pension afta marriage. sad

....See them calling God now but will not remember God when they are screaming 'men are polygamous by nature..even married ones angry

..anyway God no dey do ojoro,He will help you all same way he is helping and has helped women cope with the cheating mentality most of you have concering marriage and relationships.

3 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by cococandy(f): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2015
grin

Very funny to watch.

Ngokafor:

....See them calling God now but will not remember God when they are screaming 'men are polygamous by nature..even married ones angry

..anyway God no dey do ojoro,He will help you all same way he is helping and has helped women cope with the cheating mentality most of you have concering marriage and relationships.

3 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by LadyTochie(f): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
These hoes ain't loyal…dont trust women
no be all women dey lyk dat oo
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Ngokafor(f): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Very funny to watch.

..Ldey tell you..bucket-full of tears indeed embarassed..

..At least these kinds of stories and how it hurts them,depicts how women feel with a cheating partner..

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by blessedness(f): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Women sha! Buh if I may ask, who do they commit these atrocities with?... Just being curious.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by donholy28(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyTochie:
no be all women dey lyk dat oo
are u different?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by omonnakoda: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2015
At least she is compliant with FEDERAL CHARACTER rules

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Ngokafor(f): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2015
cococandy:

All these sermon because the women are following una lead? grin

The world is coming to its knees indeed.

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by LadyTochie(f): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2015
wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by LadyTochie(f): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
are u different?
ofcourse, few of us are different, dear
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by donholy28(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyTochie:
ofcourse, few of us are different, dear
thank God u said few but these few are invisible and hard to find
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Henkijohnloan(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Have you been searching for a legit and a genuine Loan lender? Are you in need of a Loan to pay off your Bills and start up your own business? Here is a place were you can get Fast and Easy Loan with 3% interest rate without any delay, apply today and contact us via email below for more details and get funded asap on any amount you need as Loan.

Email: henski.john46@gmail.com
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by chucky234(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Hmmm
Seems women are now tired of praying and wearing red pant/bra.
The matter don tie wrapper.
My love, pls locate me oooo
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Trypa(f): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2015
chucky234:
My love, pls locate me oooo

Ave located u now honey let's go to d alter asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.