Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (42304 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by chucky234(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Trypa:

Ave located u now honey let's go to d alter asap
Angel where have you been?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Trypa(f): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2015
chucky234:
Angel where have you been?

Ave been in the off line world how are u?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by chucky234(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Trypa:

Ave been in the off line world how are u?
I'm fine oooo, hustling to build you a castle.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Dav24(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
I can not understand what some guys see in married women, come on! there are alots of single ladies out there praying daily to get a man. it is high time we put our desires in check pls.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Boyooosa(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
are pple using social media to perpetuate evil or devil is using social media to manifest himself among people, or the social media is reconciling the devil and the people so that evil acts can take place?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by kingstylo01(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
tunde1200:
Yeah you need too but not to deep because if you too investigate her you discover what will discourage you more.
Atleast if she is upto 50% its ok.
Asper pretence is all of them you can rule that out in their life.

alright na. Thanks
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by seangy4konji: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
>
bolabolabo:

Karma is real.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Obrigardo:

see like this one, they never read, then how will the young people move forward now?

The title says man divorce woman, this one don turn am around? Do they pay you to rush and comment?

He is talking about the guys who are chasing after the married woman. Nah you wey no read him comment well
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by kossyablaze(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Behira:
Sometimes bae wink tongue.....dia is love in sharing u kno
ok o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by conquerorb: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:
My marriage started to crumble when i saw my ex write single as marital status on her CV and finally when i saw one useless no good communication on her face book chat from one randy low life banker Idowu ilemobayo calling my ex to tell her he is Hot wild and wet and that he wants her to make him cum over the phone knowing fully well that she is married. Chai!

Sometimes i keep saying if we all take time out to ask questions from the ex of anyone we intend to commit ourselves to,it will save us all of avoidable heartaches because just like the proverbial leopard who does not change its skin, the same act will always resurface again.
. Idowu ilemobayo....he's my colleague. This is serious. He just got married few weeks ago.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Toks2008(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
conquerorb:
. Idowu ilemobayo....he's my colleague. This is serious. He just got married few weeks ago.

Yes IDOWU ILEMOBAYO GRATOME or wateveer is the name of the low life slum and this happened around February 2013

I purposely put his name here so that anyone who knows him should ask him to come debunk this openly and i will post the chat here for the world to see.

The bottom-line line is that i would have let it pass but for the fact that i just want the world to know how dirty some guys could be especially when he knew the lady in question is married.

I even contacted him to state my grievances but you need to see how nonchalant his response was.

Now he is happily married after destroying my union of 12 solid years due to his indiscipline and low life behaviour.

That single chat leak destroyed my marriage totally and while i can not substantiate my claims that there was indeed a physical intimacy between my wife and him,i believe no man will take kindly to the fact that another man was calling his wife to make him cum..gosh.

Anyway i wish him a happy married life and hope he respects the sanctity of his marriage because a man who lacks regard for the matrimonial union of another will apparently jettison his own.

Let me stop here.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008, I wonder if your ex knows if this Idowu guy is now married and how she feels knowing she played herself. I hope you've moved on though.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Toks2008(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Timbuktou:
Toks2008, I wonder if your ex knows if this Idowu guy is now married and how she feels knowing she played herself. I hope you've moved on though.

See sometimes when one opens up on some deep matters it seems one is hurting but thats not the case.

if not for the topic of the thread i guess i will not bring this up.

Ofcourse i have moved on emotionally which is the most important but starting all over at 40 wont be as easy as one would imagine.

Thanks bro.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Toks2008:

See sometimes when one opens up on some deep matters it seems one is hurting but thats not the case.

if not for the topic of the thread i guess i will not bring this up.

Ofcourse i have moved on emotionally which is the most important but starting all over at 40 wont be as easy as one would imagine.

Thanks bro.

Great to know you're fine now. It is well, bro.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by conquerorb: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=37360692]

Yes IDOWU ILEMOBAYO GRATOME or wateveer is the name of the low life slum and this happened around February 2013

I purposely put his name here so that anyone who knows him should ask him to come debunk this openly and i will post the chat here for the world to see.

The bottom-line line is that i would have let it pass but for the fact that i just want the world to know how dirty some guys could be especially when he knew the lady in question is married.

I even contacted him to state my grievances but you need to see how nonchalant his response was.

Now he is happily married after destroying my union of 12 solid years due to his indiscipline and low life behaviour.

That single chat leak destroyed my marriage totally and while i can not substantiate my claims that there was indeed a physical intimacy between my wife and him,i believe no man will take kindly to the fact that another man was calling his wife to make him cum..gosh.

Anyway i wish him a happy married life and hope he respects the sanctity of his marriage because a man who lacks regard for the matrimonial union of another will apparently jettison his own.

Let me stop here.[/quote Bayo.....am really dazed to read about him,Dude always quote scriptures in the branch. Appears to pple as being religious. Na wa o. Somebody's wife. Karma is waiting.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Toks2008(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=conquerorb post=37383503][/quote]

Lol well maybe he is now born again cos thiss happened 2yrs ago.

Nevertheless i have realized long ago that even the devil sabo quote scriptures. Dirty low life fellow.

Anyways thats in the past now,i pray he sees a chat where a guy is asling his wife to make him cum.

iranu
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by conquerorb: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol well maybe he is now born again cos thiss happened 2yrs ago.

Nevertheless i have realized long ago that even the devil sabo quote scriptures. Dirty low life fellow.

Anyways thats in the past now,i pray he sees a chat where a guy is asling his wife to make him cum.

iranu
.it is well bro

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by saturnjay(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
See the bastard...karma is waiting for him

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by saturnjay(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
IDOWU ILEMOBAYO GRATOME, you destroyed someone marriage and you want to have yours...karma is waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.