Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) (9706 Views)

Y'all Dnt Even Get D Joke About Smelly Pussi..its A Shade At Linda Ikeji / Sugar Mummy Lands In Hospital As 18inch Cassava Gets Stucked In Her Pussi / Why Do Pussi.es Smell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by IamChuks(m): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2015
I think say u even mean TOTO..
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by juddexy2(m): 5:16am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

cheesy cheesy I admire your online personality..
same here sugar..
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by grad2012(f): 5:33am On Aug 26, 2015
pbs4real:
madam ow u dey?
am gud and u smiley
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 26, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:

she is probaly masturbatin undecided
Good babes don't maturbe8. she ain't bad bae
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by hajlat(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2015
What is pussi? Did you mean pussy cat?
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Happiness87(f): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2015
pbs4real:
hapiness wats this thread all abt?shocked and u calling lala and ishigrin u must be kidding me if u fink this would make FPtongue
don't I deserve it
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Kazrem(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2015
grad2012:
am fine o and u
Fine too. Sent a mail to you couple of weeks ago
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by dmola(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
grin grin grin grin
cc lalasticlala, ishilove
babe ur bckside is not from here ....nice curves thou #bbw
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Kimmerlop123: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2015
wtf

Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by CSTR2: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
grin grin grin grin

Your display picture is hot.
I am sure you get that alot.
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by pbs4real(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks hun
u wlcm.
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Happiness87(f): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
crotonite:
wtf
hey
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by bilulu(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
grin grin grin grin
but am not seeing any pussi
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
hey

i see ya cheesy
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
How can i pamper my dick? cheesy sad
When did you become Missclassy?♦
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
When did you become Missclassy?♦
lol,dont mind me!
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Happiness87(f): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
how far, drips de for licking wink wink
crotonite:

i see ya cheesy
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by pbs4real(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
don't I deserve it
alryt,u deserve it grin
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol #Truth...
Hahah #Lols indeed!
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by pbs4real(m): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2015
grad2012:
am gud and u smiley
am aii, u jez 4got me shey
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by pbs4real(m): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks hun
tot twas u? undecided
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by nwakaibeya1: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Lesbians in Evil marine,occult world rules and so many are in it knowingly and unknowingly and it has been the problem of humanbeigns since God created humanbeigns and many humanbeigns claiming to know JESUSCHRIST or dont know CHRIST and secular have their roots and power From the hidden kingdoms and mostly blind folded and pretend before spiritually ignorant humanbeigns on the earth but not to us with the LIGHT,THE MANTLE,AND THE UNBELEIVABLE POWER THAT BE OF HE THAT MADE THE SPIRITUAL LAWS and even many of them in so called big churches are more powerful that the so called pastors and prophets and feared by the pastors and therefore make friends with them as if they are close and serious in church activities and hide and pretend and people see them as serious sisters doing the things of God but in the night they turn to evil and because we know what they know that is why they are afraid to come to us the LIGHT AND MANTLE and THE UNBELEVABLE POWER THAT BE WHICH IS THE HIDDEN TRUTH AND REVELATION WHICH WE PROFESS?
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:

cheesy cheesy I admire your online personality..

U look fabulous urself. That ur dp is eyes popping shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
How can i pamper my dick? cheesy sad

Good question. Luckily am available to teach u Dickology 101 with free experimental apparatus for ur onward drilling grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happening Here? Are This Girl's Boobs Dripping Milk In Public / Sex Doll: A Man Disfigured His Doll After Going 10 Rounds With Tramaldol / I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.