Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Effects Of Lamination On Certificate - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Effects Of Lamination On Certificate (54895 Views)

If You Talk Too Much: Health Effects Of Excessive Talkativeness / Five (5) Catastrophic Effects Of ASUU Strikes On University Students / Positive And Negative Effects Of Scrapped Post UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by saxwizard(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Eidosky:
Some embassies and schools abroad reject laminated certificates. Reason is that the rubber used to laminate prevents the machine from reading the authenticity seal on it. I was a victim. I had to go through stress and expenses to get a new waec result since the original I laminated spoilt when I was trying to remove the laminate. Pls instead of laminating it, put it in the rubber but let them just seal the tip and not the whole body. So you can take it out anytime if required..

pls I need info about hw u got original waec certificate
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by franconian: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2015
ignis:
The only certificate I laminated is my NYSC Certificate, and that's because I saw others doing it at the POP ground.

Me too!

My Dad need to read this thread ooo, the man too like to laminate. I fear when he go laminate "affidavit of good conduct" wey I wan carry go do clearance for school.
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Opynion: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Another lesson learnt
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by jazinogold(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2015
6fit:

death cert. Nko?
. lol m serious o!
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by dollyptosh(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2015
suggyspic:
When i wanted to laminate my certificate after POP, the business center attendant burnt someones certificate, boy na run i run leave laminating certificate till date. but i have learnt from this topic, since i hope to leave Nija someday.
Looool. Why did you run na?

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Dexema(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2015
suggyspic:
When i wanted to laminate my certificate after POP, the business center attendant burnt someones certificate, boy na run i run leave laminating certificate till date. but i have learnt from this topic, since i hope to leave Nija someday.
Hahahahahhahhaahha! Omg I cant stop laffing. God save u,na mesuya certificate u for dey carry up and down.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Aitee1: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
pbs4real:
wah happened Doggie I gueSs? tongue

The day I'll hav. your time on this great forum Ahswear you will deactivate, for now enjoy while stock last undecided
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by GoldStandard: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Wowww.. . You learn everyday on NL
Thank God I have not laminated any of my credentials! Just put them in a book n kept them in 'my clear bag'

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by toltee4real: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2015
Pls op can you explain better.

EMEKA1MILLION:
If you dream of going abroad someday, stay away from laminating your certificate.
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2015
RemyMartins:
Rats enjoy eating neatly kept certificates. Lol.

At [url=mike4zeal]OP[/url] I advice you laminate any document you'd need for decades of use. Ensure you keep them away from constant heat and sunlight. Only bring them out when needed. They'd always last longer than neatly kept ones because even those degrade in quality over-time.
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by pbs4real(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Aitee1:

The day I'll hav. your time on this great forum Ahswear you will deactivate, for now enjoy while stock last undecided
no nid for verbositytongue and wah do u mean by deactivate?shocked if i gv u one e-straphing ehn!
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Jonwesley(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ramj:

If you have laminated it you can try to carfully remove it but it has to be sone very CLINICALLY... VERY CLINICALLY lest the certificate gets damaged. Second option is to just leave it like that..

Thanks Ramj, this is what I wanted to hear, not the rousers who are celebrating our mistakes.

I will keep them like that.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by gorgeousnogo(f): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Well can you remove the lamination or something
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by SolomonAdeola: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Eidosky:
Some embassies and schools abroad reject laminated certificates. Reason is that the rubber used to laminate prevents the machine from reading the authenticity seal on it. I was a victim. I had to go through stress and expenses to get a new waec result since the original I laminated spoilt when I was trying to remove the laminate. Pls instead of laminating it, put it in the rubber but let them just seal the tip and not the whole body. So you can take it out anytime if required..

this man has sense

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by ignis: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
franconian:

Me too!

My Dad need to read this thread ooo, the man too like to llaminate. I fear when he go laminate "affidavit of good conduct" wey I wan carry go do clearance for school.
Lolz
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Mikwus(f): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Scanning and saving them in your mail can work too just incase of emergencies or disasters (not praying for disaster but a friend's home recently got burnt along with all certificates)

Eidosky:

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Mikwus(f): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Scanning and saving them in your mail can work too just incase of emergencies or disasters (not praying for disaster but a friend's home recently got burnt along with all certificates)

SolomonAdeola:

this man has sense

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Mikwus(f): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2015

holluwai:

This man has made a valid point.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aitee1:

Do you want to die before your time

Just make do with the one I dash you willingly and free me else what happened in 1968 will repeat itself undecided

Wetin dey happen for ur side? Rain dey pour yafu yafu there?
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Aitee1: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Wetin dey happen for ur side? Rain dey pour yafu yafu there?

Same here
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aitee1:

Same here

Hmmmm, and when rain falls like this, people catch cold. I'm sure you cant deny not to be catching cold.
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Aitee1: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Hmmmm, and when rain falls like this, people catch cold. I'm sure you cant deny not to be catching cold.

I'm not aware of that oh tongue
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aitee1:

I'm not aware of that oh tongue
But are you not catching cold?
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Aitee1: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
RedBenson:

But are you not catching cold?

Nope, heat is killing me here tongue
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aitee1:

Nope, heat is killing me here tongue
You cant be serious. Just say you need blanket.
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by sinola(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
The fear of Belgium Rats is the beginning of wisdom!!!
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Aitee1: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
RedBenson:

You cant be serious. Just say you need blanket.

Nope AC instead cos the fan in here is blowing heat sad
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
butanep:

What do you mean by waec status?

I mean the certificate.
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by butanep(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Madagascar:

I mean the certificate.

Yeah
Re: Effects Of Lamination On Certificate by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
U can lie sha. Waec doesnt issue certificate twice ok.
I actually wrote a new one broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.