Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

If You See These Signs,marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Signs,marry Him (1519 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See These Signs,marry Him by LOVELINENG: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2015
It’s not all about if you love your partner, there are a whole lots of other things that actually determines if you should marry him or not. Its not as easy as picking what colour of shoes are perfect for the dress you are about to wear, it is much more than that. This is picking someone hat you are going to be spending the rest of your life with. You don’t have to settle, maybe because he loves you too much and you do not love him as much as he does. You settle for him because you do not want to let him down (you will regret this in future) because you may end up being in the hall of fame that is dedicated to divorced couples alone.
How can you tell he is the right person for you to get married to?

Here are signs you should look out for before you decide to move on to the next phase;
1.He always makes you smile
If he always has a way of making you happy, turning your frown upside down, then it is certain that he is a keeper. You always want to make sure that your happiness is one of his priority. If he knows how to lift you up when you are down emotionally and make you smile, then you should marry him.
2.He has financial stability
His finances are really important, it is one of the important things to consider when deciding who you should settle down with. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t marry someone that doesn’t have money. Don’t marry someone that has debts. You don’t need to marry someone that is financially insecure. Marry someone with ambition. Even if he is poor, he is ambitious and know what he wants. You don’t want to marry a lazy man that stays at home all day doing nothing while you go to work all day.
3.You have talked about the future at some point
This is another sign that says if you should marry him. If you are both working the same goals, you both want the same things in future or even now, it is a good sign. You have talked about having kids, how many kids you want, these are important things that should be talked about before you get married.
4.You have similar interests
It is of utmost importance that you marry someone that you have similar interest with. This is important so that you have meaningless fights when you eventually get married. You don’t have to like the same form of activities, as long as you can respect each other’s interest and likes and support yourselves by doing it together that is good enough.
5.You are comfortable with him
If you are incredibly comfortable with him, you know it is a good sign that you should marry him. You are not afraid to show him your flaws, you do not hide them from him. No one is flawless because flaws are what makes a person real. If he can still love after seeing these flaws then you know he is a keeper.
6.He is good at communicating
Its not advised to get married to someone that occasionally gives you the silent treatment or someone that abuses you verbally when he is upset. Being able to communicate really well is a good sign that you are ready to marry him. You need someone that always opens up to you in a calm way when there is a problem.
7.He is loyal and faithful to you
Fidelity is the ultimate. If your man really loves you, he would be faithful to you. You can tell me you love me and yet hurt me by being unfaithful.
There are other signs to look out for before deciding to that he is the one you want to get married to. All relationships are not the same.

http://lovelineng.com/index.php/2015/08/25/if-you-see-these-signs-marry-him/
Re: If You See These Signs,marry Him by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
I have those qualities, please marry me somebody..
Re: If You See These Signs,marry Him by databoy247(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I have those qualities, please marry me somebody..

Oga, if you have these qualities you wont be single grin
Re: If You See These Signs,marry Him by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2015
I don't similar interests is an indication that people are compatible for the long haul. People can have different interests yet share same values at same time people can have similar interests and divergent values i'd think having same or similar values is more important for the long haul.
Re: If You See These Signs,marry Him by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2015
databoy247:

Oga, if you have these qualities you wont be single grin
they have been sending their CV's but, non have those attributed qualities that I needed..
Re: If You See These Signs,marry Him by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2015
1. check
5. check
6. check
the rest is NO NO….and besides, he is already married tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You See These Signs,marry Him by databoy247(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2015
KashyBaby:
1. check
5. check
6. check
the rest is NO NO….and besides, he is already married tongue tongue tongue
angry
Re: If You See These Signs,marry Him by datyrone(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2015
we need a counter thread
Re: If You See These Signs,marry Him by haul: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
andromida:
I don't similar interests is an indication that people are compatible for the long haul. People can have different interests yet share same values at same time people can have similar interests and divergent values i'd think having same or similar values is more important for the long haul.

Can you please give me one reason you mentioned my moniker here?
Re: If You See These Signs,marry Him by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
haul:

Can you please give me one reason you mentioned my moniker here?

Lol smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth / Epl 2015/2016 Mock Examination / We’ll Be Having Sexx With Robots In Next 10 Years - Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.