Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Rape Festival In India Begins This Week - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Festival In India Begins This Week (4360 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Fulaboy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
But girls aged 9-16 are minors the last time I checked undecided
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rape superstar numb1. grin grin
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
These Indians are yet to evolve into the human race fully.

Fetishness, crazy cultures, poverty even with their history of very ancient civilization and literacy (reading and writing) they are still many miles behind...
OMG, what a culture (though this particular one is in a particular region).
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
The same INDIA dat was talkin shitz about africa's inability to address crises at regional levels in d just concluded UN security council meeting
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by PresidentT(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
This information is wrong. This same piece was written in 2013 and it was meant to be saltire (obviously gone too far). There isn't any truth to this write up. This isn't to remove the fact that India has one of the highest rape cases in the world.

1 Like

Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is a hoax read this:
‘Assam Rape Festival’ Week Article is a Hoax; India to Investigate it as ‘Cybercrime’ By Jack Phillips, Epoch Times | November 22, 2013 Last Updated: November 22, 2013 2:40 pm The 'Assam Rape Festival' article as seen on the National Report. The “Assam Rape Festival” article from the National Report–which describes an “annual rape festival of Assam” that lasts a week–is fake, but India investigators are investigating it as a “cybercrime.” The article, which quotes as false official as saying the festival “is a long time tradition in Assam dating back thousands of years,” has been “liked” and shared on Facebook nearly 1 million times since it was published early this month. It has seen heavy social media play, with many people expressing outrage over its content. However, the National Report is a satire news website that publishes only fake stories. It’s similar to the Onion, but doesn’t have the name recognition and focuses on more political subject. The site’s old disclaimer reads: “National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental.” It doesn’t appear on the website and can be accessed via Archive.org. It has articles including “God Smites Australia With Plague of Spiders” and “MO Woman Possessed by Demon after Signing Up for ObamaCare.” But officials in India have said the content of the article has gone too far. D. Upadhya, the head of Assam’s Crime Investigation Department, is describing the article as a “cybercrime.” “We are not sure where the cybercrime originated as yet… it takes time to pinpoint the exact place of origin of such crimes. We have written mails to the administrator of a Ugandan website, which has circulated the link to the defamatory article. We have sought their cooperation in our investigation,” he told the Times of India. The agency has said that the National Report article is possibly an act of defamation and a conspiracy against the state of Assam, located in northern India. Senior advocate Bijon Mahajan told the Times: “This is unfortunate and Assam Police should act fast to nab the culprits.” And Former chief minister Prafulla Kumar Mahanta added: “This looks like the handiwork of an anti-Assam group. The state government should register a protest immediately and not be a mute spectator to the development.” On the National Report’s Facebook page, the admin of the site responds to a commenter that “you’re not alone on that one … its the ppl who don’t get it that are such a joy to [mess] with. TY.”
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is a hoax read this:
‘Assam Rape Festival’ Week Article is a Hoax; India to Investigate it as ‘Cybercrime’ By Jack Phillips, Epoch Times | November 22, 2013 Last Updated: November 22, 2013 2:40 pm The 'Assam Rape Festival' article as seen on the National Report. The “Assam Rape Festival” article from the National Report–which describes an “annual rape festival of Assam” that lasts a week–is fake, but India investigators are investigating it as a “cybercrime.” The article, which quotes as false official as saying the festival “is a long time tradition in Assam dating back thousands of years,” has been “liked” and shared on Facebook nearly 1 million times since it was published early this month. It has seen heavy social media play, with many people expressing outrage over its content. However, the National Report is a satire news website that publishes only fake stories. It’s similar to the Onion, but doesn’t have the name recognition and focuses on more political subject. The site’s old disclaimer reads: “National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental.” It doesn’t appear on the website and can be accessed via Archive.org. It has articles including “God Smites Australia With Plague of Spiders” and “MO Woman Possessed by Demon after Signing Up for ObamaCare.” But officials in India have said the content of the article has gone too far. D. Upadhya, the head of Assam’s Crime Investigation Department, is describing the article as a “cybercrime.” “We are not sure where the cybercrime originated as yet… it takes time to pinpoint the exact place of origin of such crimes. We have written mails to the administrator of a Ugandan website, which has circulated the link to the defamatory article. We have sought their cooperation in our investigation,” he told the Times of India. The agency has said that the National Report article is possibly an act of defamation and a conspiracy against the state of Assam, located in northern India. Senior advocate Bijon Mahajan told the Times: “This is unfortunate and Assam Police should act fast to nab the culprits.” And Former chief minister Prafulla Kumar Mahanta added: “This looks like the handiwork of an anti-Assam group. The state government should register a protest immediately and not be a mute spectator to the development.” On the National Report’s Facebook page, the admin of the site responds to a commenter that “you’re not alone on that one … its the ppl who don’t get it that are such a joy to [mess] with. TY.”

1 Like

Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by juddexy2(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Looks fabricated to me.
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Toks2008(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wale112:
The Assam Rape Festival in India begins this
week

24-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar told reporters
that he has been training all year for this event.
“I’m going to get the most rapes this year. I’ve
been practicing all year. I rape my sister and her
friends every day.
I will be rape superstar number
one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for
sure!”

newsexaminer.net/world/new-delhi-rape-festival-one-million-first-prize/

shocked shocked shocked

Are we sure this is a country in the world map?
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow! Madness.
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by passionate88: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Where Indian embassy dey for Nigeria? I want to go watch the festival live and direct angry
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by passionate88: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy dem guys should expect stds at d end of d festival cheesy dem go dey die like fowl!
girls go follow die too
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by chris4gold(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
missKiffy:

Nah you go dey there

O.K imagine me and you
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by iyobs7(f): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Am currently studying in India, these are all lies!!!
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by iyobs7(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wale112:

India is 100 times better than Nigeria

no offence

India is 100000 times better than Nigeria in all ramifications...
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
passionate88:
girls go follow die too
cheesy **God forbid**
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by SkinnyDude(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
MrsChima:
Okay...so where are the unwanted babies going to end up?
streets of Mumbai and Delhi, begging
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Vstuffs(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is hoax....india is a good country,so are the people...just ask a friend over there and he said it is a lie
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by adekoonlay(m): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee104:

sweet, i dont need to ask google, cos its true.. and u can believe that *in roman reign`s voice*
Its fake bro, nothing like that.
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by daveemuobo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
It's an old hoax

Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by internetpo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
These guys still practising this? thought they hav stopped
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by christinie(f): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2015
This practice is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience and must be scrapped at once.
Wale112:
The Assam Rape Festival in India begins this
week
Men in India are already beginning to celebrate
as the annual Assam Rape Festival is just days
away. Every non-married girl age 7-16 will have
the chance to flee to safety or get raped.
Madhuban Ahluwalia who heads up the annual
festival told reporters why the event is so
important. “This is a long time tradition in Assam
dating back thousands of years,” says Ahluwalia.
“We rape the evil demons out of the girls,
otherwise they will cheat on us and we will be
forced to kill them. So it is necessary for
everyone.”
The Assam Festival began in 43 BC when
Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu raped everyone in his
village of Doomdooma. Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu
is remembered every year at this event, in fact
the trophy given to the man with the most rapes
is called “The Baalkrishan”.
24-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar told reporters
that he has been training all year for this event.
“I’m going to get the most rapes this year. I’ve
been practicing all year. I rape my sister and her
friends every day. I will be rape superstar number
one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for
sure!”
12-year-old Jaitashri Majumdar told reporters she
almost made it through last year’s festival
without getting raped. “I came so close to not
getting raped. I almost got to the ‘rape-free-zone
’ at the edge of town, but at the last minute 9
men jumped on me and raped me. Luckily I am
just recovering now so I can participate in this
year’s events, otherwise I would be put to death
by stoning.”
34-year-old Brian Barnett from Toronto who is
visiting Assam on business told reporters he will
be missing the festivities this year. “My company
did not tell me anything about a rape festival
happening while I was here. Are you serious, a
rape festival? I’m getting the f*ck out of this
backwards country tonight.”
India is second in reported rapes in the world
only behind the United States, though critics are
quick to point out that is only because most
rapes in India go unreported.

newsexaminer.net/world/new-delhi-rape-festival-one-million-first-prize/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? / Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. / Anal Beads: Everything You Should Know Before Trying Them For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.