Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf (43650 Views)

Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures / FULL Video: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Demdem(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
jaymichael:
THE FEW LIKE PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST THAT SPOKE OUT, WHAT DID THEY GET,? INSULTS, ABUSES AND CURSES WERE RAINED ON THEM MOSTLY BY THOSE THAT ARE NOT EVEN FROM THE SS OR THE PRESIDENT'S IJAW TRIBE.

Likewise Amaechi, these fools said he isn't a true Niger Delta. Now we know who the true Niger Deltans are.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by fulanimafia: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Demdem:

Then they are just plain foolish.
A so called brother that publicly ffuck them left right center. Go down to Bayelsa today, after Alams the thief, the next revered person the people hold in high esteem is the late Abacha. Jonah-daft is a curse to them.

What completely amazed me was the lack of potable water in Otuoke and their resort to a soak-away.

I am glad we are being vindicated at last, President Buhari will develop the ND so much the biafrans will never know what hit them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
...And who doesn't know Jonathan is a wicked man? grin

But mr Boyloaf, i don't agree with you on the issue of negotiating with bokoharam and granting the bastards amnesty. These pple are faceless killers who have no moral justification for their killings. If you grant them amnesty now, it means we should be expecting another blood-thirsty group to spring up soon(with the expectation of bn granted amnesty in the long-run).

In other words, giving Boko Haram amnesty is equal to giving Jonathan amnesty. I agree wickeness is wickedness.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

What completely amazed me was the lack of potable water in Otuoke and their resort to a soak-away.

I am glad we are being vindicated at last, President Buhari will develop the ND so much the biafrans will never know what hit them.

Dont mind the fool. He could attract a church gift to his people but basic neccesities of life like water, the curse couldnt give despite him being in charge and yet some eediots dont want to criticise him in public because according to them he is their son. Shame.

Jonathan defends self over church gift

President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday defended himself over the church building donated to his community, Otuoke in Bayelsa State, by an Italian firm, Gitto Construzioni General.
In a statement by his spokesperson, Dr. Reuben Abati, Jonathan said the firm, which had some contracts in Bayelsa State, renovated the old church building as part of its corporate social responsibility.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-defends-self-over-church-gift/

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by 7lives: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Demdem:
No doubt Amaechi is a visionary man. What he saw years ago, these fools are just seeing it now.Kudos to General Of Common sense. grin grin grin

Amechi my Hero, Oshiomole my teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by obailala(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nicepoker:
if he had chanelled the funds to develop his place u will still complain so STFU.
If you examine the situation closely, you will understand what I was trying to point out. You will agree with me that GEJ actually did spend the same money on the niger-delta, but unfortunately, the money was spent in the wrong way because it was channelled to the pockets of politicians, chiefs, militant generals and other big men while the poor and general public remained poor. If the money spent on settling these already big men was channelled to micro developments, the impact of GEJ would have been felt all over the ND. Even the same big men who profited immensely from GEJ's indiscretions are now turning around to tell the vulnerable and gullible poor ones that it is hausa or yoruba that is the problem of the ND. Meanwhile we have people like Tompolo flying around in private jets today.

Like I always said, the best thing GEJ could have done to develop the ND without much fuss would have been to appoint credible men (not politicians) to head the NDDC and niger-delta ministry. If Jonathan had appointed credible men to those ministries and put a close eye on the activities of the ministries, he wouldn't have needed to do anything else to get great results. Just today I was reading of an over N180billion missing fund in the NDDC; my brother, that is the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by jaymichael(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The IGBOS and BIAFRANS are not cowards like you Yorrobers!
YES OOOOO they are not cowards, they only ran to eat NEW YAM during OSO ABIOLA, crisis when nothing was chasing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by fulanimafia: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

Buhari is not and can never be better than Jonathan. Take or leave it.

His kinsmen have given the verdict. If GEJ was completely useless to his people as Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice president and President, then what can you say of Buhari that is receiving praise from the ND?

This your crying more than the bereaved is getting embarrassing, don't let the bereaved stone you out of the funeral.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by ayaside(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Orikinla:

For safety and security reasons, let us let sleeping dog lie for now.
Lest you forget, I was an insider and was assigned the Transform Nigeria Network on Facebook and Twitter and I did my best to highlight the positives more than the negatives of his administration. But the man chose to favour those who flattered him and sharing money to them.
He and his wife ruled Bayelsa from Abuja. And they abandoned the airport project, because they did not want the present governor to be the one to commission it. He never expected to lose the presidential election. They were boasting and bragging that by Sunday after the election they would be laughing at me for endorsing Buhari. But God surprised them. They lost.

Well said.Then those that should criticize GEJ and his cohorts shouldn't be people that really benefited from his government.Not Ex-militants.I could fathom the reason behind whatever case you have against him but not the likes of this dude calling him a wicked man.I equally believe GEJ was misguided and so welcomed the "Change". I have heard more "changes" on the media though.Asked a few friends of mine still looking for jobs.Nothing much.I asked the market women.Nothing yet.So,we are patient and SUPPORTING too but patience isn't a birthmark and thus,we don't carry it along all the time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
jaymichael:
YES OOOOO they are not cowards, they only ran to eat NEW YAM during OSO ABIOLA, crisis when nothing was chasing them.
How I wish You were making sense
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by amusadele: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who is this again? Could this be another Amaechi, Oshiomhole or who is this riff raff? These are the brainless children of the Niger Delta. It is this indesciple and high degree of irresponsibility that is transfered from the likes of Amaechi, the Oshiomholes etc. who do not know what is referred to as senior and respect. Rubbish children. Tufiakwa
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by midolian(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
PRYCE:
So you don't support Mr. Buhari's Amnesty offer for the boko hamists? I'm surprised!

BTW, Even you don't think GEJ's wicked! grin
lol.. I don't have to support everything buhari does..you should know that

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Wasquad(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
greaterlove:
Is not strange that Jonathan has not even bothered to respond to all these people attacking him now.
The new trend now is, if you want to be in the good books of buhari, attack GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Wasquad(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
greaterlove:
Is not strange that Jonathan has not even bothered to respond to all these people attacking him now.
The new trend now is, if you want to be in the good books of buhari, attack GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by jaymichael(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How I wish You were making sense
eeya! sorry about that.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Sweetlemon(f): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
lol.. I don't have to support everything buhari does..you should know that

Don't mind them.
They think Buharists are blind supporters like GEJites who will support anything GEJ does. Most of them see this as football club fan kind of game where you stay loyal to your club no matter what. I will always support Chelsea but that's because Chelsea does not owe me no infrastructural developments, security, or economic stability. So I can afford to gamble all I want with Chelsea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by sojihandsome: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
IT'S DOES NOT GET BETTER THAN THIS @NAIJABET.COM DEPOSIT 2K TO GET 2K AS NEW USER

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Orikinla(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
ayaside:

Well said.Then those that should criticize GEJ and his cohorts shouldn't be people that really benefited from his government.Not Ex-militants.I could fathom the reason behind whatever case you have against him but not the likes of this dude calling him a wicked man.I equally believe GEJ was misguided and so welcomed the "Change". I have heard more "changes" on the media though.Asked a few friends of mine still looking for jobs.Nothing much.I asked the market women.Nothing yet.So,we are patient and SUPPORTING too but patience isn't a birthmark and thus,we don't carry it along all the time.

Not has really changed.
PMB is compromising.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Eluwilussit(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
aresa:

GEJ labeled them his pilar for a reason.

I wonder why GEJ didn't call his own Ijaw people his pilar. He did not because unlike his own fearless ijaw people, ibos are weak, docile, blind and gullible emotional and sentimental followers.

They'll follow the devil as long as the devil is against Yoruba and Hausa people..

Eternal hate, bitterness, bigotry and tribalism is their way of life...

Do u remember that in 1999 general elections, that the SE voted massively for Obasanjo? It was btw two Yoruba men, quite alright but the igbos didn't complain. Did they?

In 2003, it was the same thing. Buhari v Obasanjo. They again voted massively for Obasanjo, the pdp candidate. Didn't they?

In 2007, Yar'Adua was the pdp man. He got massive support from the igbos. He won because of the SS & SE bloc votes. Didn't he?

Ok, in 2011, it was Jonathan that represented pdp. Again he received the support of the igbos and most Nigerians and won. It was ok. Wasn't it?

Four years down the line, the SE supported him again massively but this time around he lost. So where is the hatred for the Yoruba and Hausa man, or any other tribe? In all these instances I mentioned, did the igbos not vote according to their party, pdp?

Even in defeat, the SE is still solidly pdp. Is that now a crime? Do you really think your line of thought is doing Nigeria any good? It is very shameful that boy loaf talked about Jonah and his people, and you are here trying to start a tribal war. Can't some of you think properly and realize that since 1999, the SS & SE have been predominantly pdp? Why can't you look at issues from party perspective, instead of whipping up tribal sentiments in every thread, just to get some cheap "likes& shares" from some idiiots?

You need to grow up fast if you are still young but if you are a grown adult, you need to drop this your mentality fast. It will only do all of good, if we can see the positives in ourselves than all this divisiveness.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
God knows I can't waste my time reading this.... undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by jaymichael(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Demdem:

Likewise Amaechi, these fools said he isn't a true Niger Delta. Now we know who the true Niger Deltans are.
I intensionally did not mention Amaechi because they will wail that he has a personal vendetta against GEJ

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by ayaside(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Orikinla:

Not has really changed.
PMB is compromising.

Thought you wouldn't dare say this.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Demdem(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
jaymichael:
I intensionally did not mention Amaechi because they will wail that he has a personal vendetta against GEJ

Amaechi's opposition to Jonah-daft was never personal. It was based on principles.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by winniz: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
See how Yorubas are just spewing trash on this thread, isn't it glaring that this one is just looking out for himself cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by joseph1832(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
All na one na cock crow at dawn. Why didn't he say all this when GEJ was president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by jaymichael(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Demdem:

Amaechi's opposition to Jonah-daft was never personal. It was based on principles.
Yes, so it was (at least to the discerning minds) but to those wailing ELEMENTS with ELEMENTARY minds nko?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Olaolufred(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
joseph1832:
All na one na cock crow at dawn. Why didn't he say all this when GEJ was president.

MAY BE AFRAID OF BEING KILLED LIKE ANDREW OWOYE AZAZI.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Olaolufred(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
jaymichael:
Yes, so it was (at least to the discerning minds) but to those wailing ELEMENTS with ELEMENTARY minds nko?

YOU TRULY KNOW THEM.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by oyinkuro87: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
that's why I keep saying: Nigerians have short memories.
Am from Bayelsa and I can beat my chests boldly to disagree with Boyloaf for saying there was no federal presence during GEJ's tenure. Bayelsans were recruited into federal parastatals/agency more in his tenure than any other periods. Also, Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and Federal University Otuoke were set up under his. We should know that Bayelsa isn't the only state in Nigeria.a
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Leyemoshood: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
even his kinsmen are rejecting him

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by gbishman: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Really this boy loaf has a very sound brain, I wish they could be given a voice
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by francizy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

His kinsmen have given the verdict. If GEJ was completely useless to his people as Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice president and President, then what can you say of Buhari that is receiving praise from the ND?

This your crying more than the bereaved is getting embarrassing, don't let the bereaved stone you out of the funeral.

If you had checked my mentions, I had stated clearly that my only problem with GEJ is his inability to liberate his people from suffering and then damn the consequences (because I know that you same lots gallivanting on this thread would have been quick to call him a bigot if he helped his people).

I try to be as reasonable as I can and stated clearly on several occasions when I see a failure on the part of GEJ. But how many of you speak without bias when analysing Buhari? You lots liken him to god which is ludicrously appalling.

Even till date, some of the bigots on here will never agree that OBJ failed his people just because his their own. But I know where GEJ wrong footed and where he didn't. Lemme ask you, how many of you Hausa/Fulani criticized your failed leaders? Is it safe to say that you completely absorb your own but criticize others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) / Lagos Shuts Down All State Owned Broadcast Stations / EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.