Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf (43651 Views)

Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures / FULL Video: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Sheggy13(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
harristo:

Jonathan is a man of good intentions. He was held hostage while he was the president, because he had no real power aside from being the president.
Do u know the power a president wields? Nobody held him hostage. He never had any good intentions cos they were cases where he exercised the same power you're implying he could not exercise because of those that held him hostage; like when the police came to hijack the National Assembly or when he suspended Sanusi. He's just a corrupt and wicked person on a mission to balkanize this country, and with a deceptive smile to trick people like you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by sexychocolate1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
oyinkuro87:
that's why I keep saying: Nigerians have short memories.
Am from Bayelsa and I can beat my chests boldly to disagree with Boyloaf for saying there was no federal presence during GEJ's tenure. Bayelsans were recruited into federal parastatals/agency more in his tenure than any other periods. Also, Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and Federal University Otuoke were set up under his. We should know that Bayelsa isn't the only state in Nigeria.a

He set up a university that is non-funtional. Can you send your son/daughter or any of your sibling to Federal university of Otuoke.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by sevule(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
oyinkuro87:
that's why I keep saying: Nigerians have short memories.
Am from Bayelsa and I can beat my chests boldly to disagree with Boyloaf for saying there was no federal presence during GEJ's tenure. Bayelsans were recruited into federal parastatals/agency more in his tenure than any other periods. Also, Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and Federal University Otuoke were set up under his. We should know that Bayelsa isn't the only state in Nigeria.a

You are beating your chest over the glorified secondary school called Federal University Otuoke and a duplex called Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board?? Are you for real?? Did the witches in bayelsa swear for you?

People like you are the reason politicians would steal the entire treasury and then give the masses one derica of rice during campaign. Jonathan was governor of Bayelsa state and president of this country and all Bayelsa state has to show for it is a glorified seconday school. A state that produces oil does not have basic infrastructure like water and roads and yet sycophants like you are rejoicing.

Maybe they did swear for you from your village!!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Sweetlemon(f): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
melzabull:
ode, who cares about your hate? is that why you keep creating senseless threads here and there? hypocrite

You are a dunce! what gives you the impression that you are as beautiful as me? self consolation. suit yourself bItch. I have obliged you on this thread, next time be bold enough to return the favour, stop running and picking where to show your st√pid self, the links are there madam bitterdemon wink

How many of them has opened useless threads like you? you keep having nightmares over people that don't give a sh1t about you even taking your hate to twitter (according to you) lmao...unlike you that sleep, drink and eat igbo, b1tch!

just go sleep, yeye thing

Return what favour? Obliging you on another thread so you can infect me with your slimy low self-esteemed hate-others-so-I-can-feel-better self? Hell No. I'm too beautiful for that and so I don't need to bring another fellow woman down just to make myself feel more acceptable. Keep hating me if it makes you feel a lil bit more lovable, if it makes your sorry, empty life worth the next breath. Keep stalking me all over the place, but as for me, this is the very my last time I will be quoting you now that I really know what your problem is cos I've been wondering why you chose me of all the other openly vile Igbo haters to fight with. Definitely it's about something I have that you can only dream of in your depressing, suicidal life! If you really have guts go and re-open a moniker that is very identical with your last one lets all see who you are.

Good evening!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by melzabull(f): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Return what favour? Obliging you on another thread so you can infect me with your slimy low self-esteemed hate-others-so-I-can-feel-better self? Hell No. I'm too beautiful for that and so I don't need to bring another fellow woman down just to make myself feel more acceptable. Keep hating me if it makes you feel a lil bit more lovable, if it makes your sorry, empty life worth the next breath. Keep stalking me all over the place, but as for me, this is the very my last time I will be quoting you now that I really know what your problem is cos I've been wondering why you chose me of all the other openly vile Igbo haters to fight with. Definitely it's about something I have that you can only dream of in your depressing, suicidal life! If you really have guts go and re-open a moniker that is very identical with your last one lets all see who you are.

Good evening!
In one breadth you will hit me hard, and in another breadth you won't quote me again, so which do I take? you are such a lil-livered, spiteful, cowardic creature

I don't hate you, I hate your nasty, disgusting, hypocritical attitude. You took your hate to twitter (in your words), I took interest in you cos I saw the level of your hate and how quick you are to appear on certain threads to spit your vile on a people but nowhere to be found on 'reverse threads' where you suddenly go awol, lol...meanwhile you keep pretending you don't hate but you spiteful comments and taunts say otherwise....you are a despicable hyoocrite.

...and the braggadocio continues, you neither know me or what I look like and you conclude already. Well if that makes your bitter soul feel any better, then revel in your delusion if that makes you sleep well at night. I didn't deactivate because of you and so I won't create a new ID just because of a delusional, vacuous being whose hope of waking up tomorrow depends on how much vile she throws on a people who care less about her worthless existence.

A promise should be kept, think and talk straight then I'll be off your case. I advised before, quit the profound hate then we are good.

Good day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Xano(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
ichoku:
Sure sign Goodluck stopped their devilish party. But will Nigerians understand?

True. Interesting coming from him. Boyloaf don't like GEJ because he did not get as he wanted being his 'South-South brother'. He is not the only one angry with GEJ. Boyloaf seems to be speaking from two-sides of the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by azzima(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
EVEN the Ijaw militants are now cooperating for a new Nigeria, moving forward. The other day,it was the PDP in BAYELSA that defected to APC. Na ONLY the Igbos that are crying more than the bereaved with Bitterness. They are a the only one left standing by themselves now. Talking about marginalisation by your own self. Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by omolami: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Boyloaf, plse tell the world how much Buhari/APC offered you to revolt against your brother in this manner. I bet, you might end up like Saro Wiwa if care is not taking. Northerners cannot like you like your brother no matter what. Be very careful with people you are now dealing with.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by azzima(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
I thought they all said that Nigeria will burn if Jonathan loses. Who wants to die?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Sweetlemon(f): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
azzima:
EVEN the Ijaw militants are now cooperating for a new Nigeria, moving forward. The other day,it was the PDP in BAYELSA that defected to APC. Na ONLY the Igbos that are crying more than the bereaved with Bitterness. They are a the only one left standing by themselves now. Talking about marginalisation by your own self. Sad!

You hit the nail on the head bro. Their hate will soon choke them to a miserable end (the bigots though cos there are some sensible Igbos)

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by pazienza(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Talk about betrayal. Only a counter statement from Tompolo and other prominent Ijaw figures can erase this stain, if not, we better narrow the Biafra struggle to republic of Alaigbo, which is my preference from the beginning.

Can boyloaf tell us what Buhari did for Daura when he was president, what did Abacha do for Kano, what did Obasanjo do for Ogun state, are those places not still backward and behind the SE in almost all developmental index? What did Buhari, Obj, Abacha, IBB do for Bayelsa when they were at the top?

Boyloaf speaks of Adaka Boro, indeed he is a poor student of history. You first of all Chase away the hyenas trying to devour your baby, after which you descend on the mother for being careless and stupid with the upkeep of the baby.

If the Ijaws still consider Adaka Boro a hero, then there is something fundamentally wrong somewhere, and the likes of Boyloaf, Adaka Boro, etc who would side with outsiders who want no good for their region to attack a local leader they consider incompetent will continue to abound in Ijawland and will pose a serious set back to our struggle.

I hope Kanu Nnamdi read this boyloaf outburst, anything short of total bashing and proper rebuttal from other Ijaw prominent figures, can only mean that we are likely repeating the mistakes of Biafra 1.0.including Ijaws in Biafra 2.0.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by tonimenia: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is very serious!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
since when did a militant start having mouth to talk? bloody thug...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by belloabdulrazaq(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
buskie13:
foolishness is when u can't speak about him when he was de president...now u talk to him any how...call him all sorts of name cos he refused giving chance to loot....shame on u boyloaf.
.wat a name ..Boyloaf ...sounds more like breadloaf
breadloaf grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by harristo(m): 3:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Sheggy13:

Do u know the power a president wields? Nobody held him hostage. He never had any good intentions cos they were cases where he exercised the same power you're implying he could not exercise because of those that held him hostage; like when the police came to hijack the National Assembly or when he suspended Sanusi. He's just a corrupt and wicked person on a mission to balkanize this country, and with a deceptive smile to trick people like you.

You can believe that if it will make you feel better.

I also don't like the man; I have no reason whatsoever to defend him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by ylaa(f): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
boyloaf is a fool. after dinning and winning with gej, you suddenly realize that he is a wicked man. u r more wicked than him.
you are asking boko haram what they are fighting for? when you were fighting your own, what were you fighting for? fish brain. your memory is too short that you seem to forget in a hurry. let me advise you, sai baba has no time for fools and double sided animals like you.
watch it LOAFOFBREAD. BABA WILL SOAK YOU IN A HOT CUP OF TEA. fool of no equal.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by dblaisepascal(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Boyloaf was denied a share of d national cake " give him some pocket change' he definitely will keep quite.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Naijacitizen(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok........

I can't go through all comments to check whether Chief wailing wailer have counted this threat or not.

For the interest of his usually depending indefensible, let me invite him and his foot soldiers.

Good afternoon Mr. Solomon Tonye aka Bar(man)canista. I hope you are doing well? How about your second son TheSonOfmark? Have your concubine Mizmycoli prepared your lunch? Pls don't forget to extend my regard to your spy SaverusSnape.

NB,pls don't forget to send your gallant soldier IsraelAirforce to come along with you for security reaasons.

Till I hear from you.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by destiny25(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
WHAT WE LACK IN THIS COUNTRY IS EDUCATION.

THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN IS IGNORANT.

GEJ FAILED BAYELSANS, NO AIRPORT, NO SEAPORT, NO GOOD INTER CITY ROADS, NO FEDERAL SECRETARIAT, MILITARY LOCATIONS ARE IN HOTELS, NO GOOD STADIUM, NO GOOD HOSPITAL, NO GOOD SCHOOLS, THE STATE CAPITAL IS A BIG MESS...,

BUT WE HAVE A CLUSTER OF SELFISH PEOPLE LIKE BOYLOAF, DIEZANI, GEJ, AND A BUNCH OF THE WORST GOVERNORS NIGERIA HAS EVER PRODUCED.

BAYELSA IS SO RICH.....YET SO POOR.

I'M DEEPLY ASHAMED.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by oyinkuro87: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
sevule:

You are beating your chest over the glorified secondary school called Federal University Otuoke and a duplex called Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board?? Are you for real?? Did the witches in bayelsa swear for you?

People like you are the reason politicians would steal the entire treasury and then give the masses one derica of rice during campaign. Jonathan was governor of Bayelsa state and president of this country and all Bayelsa state has to show for it is a glorified seconday school. A state that produces oil does not have basic infrastructure like water and roads and yet sycophants like you are rejoicing.

Maybe they did swear for you from your village!!
I think you r so wrapped with hatred and sentiment that you did not go through my responds before invading my statement/point like a ferocious dog!
I am only countering Boyloaf's accusations; that there was no federal present in Bayelsa state. If he had said that there wasn't enough federal presence in Bayelsa, hence, I wouldn't have spoken against....
You called Otuoke a glorified secondary school, but forgetting that even the first generation universities in Nigeria stated from somewhere and those from that region, overtime, invested heavily. The point am making is, before GEJ's admin., most of these things weren't there....so instead of blaming one and another, wouldn't it be better if we try building/investing on what we have already? rather than doing the blame game like a typical APC sympathizer?
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) / Lagos Shuts Down All State Owned Broadcast Stations / EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.