Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Adultery Adultery!! Its Not The Way Forward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adultery Adultery!! Its Not The Way Forward (535 Views)

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adultery Adultery!! Its Not The Way Forward by TweezyR(f): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
I decided to write about cheating Boyfriends & Husbands, although I know there are some cheating wives and girlfriends, my post today is going to concentrate on the cheating husbands & BF's. So, wives and girlfriends listen to me- your sexual action with your your partners has no power in keeping your husband or boyfriend from cheating or committing adultery. It's only the grace of God. Why will men cheat? Because they can't check their unholy sexual desire and don't have the fear of God. It's not that they can't, they won't. A man's desire for unholy sex makes him uncaring and nonchalant to the repercussion of his actions. A man who decides to ignore God's commandment 'THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY', will definitely bring the wrath of God upon himself. I hear a lot of people even women say 'what does the wife want again, does he not pay school fees, does he not give her housing allowance, does he not, does he not! Hellooooooo, Love is not in money, it's in the heart. The consequences is so magnitude that it hurts God, it hurts your spouse, Children, and finally the entire family. Funnily, it hurts the mistress too, it may not be now, but karma is coming to all the side-chicks. So ladies, how do you get past this, I believe that christian women suffer the most in their relationships and marriages. They have this notion, it's their duty to change their husband by what they do and don't do. A woman can't change a man because she loves him, a man changes himself, because he loves her. God want us to be happy, and that our most important soul agreement is with our 'OWN' soul, and the life we need to cherish and honor most is also our' OWN'. I believe God forgives sins but repercussion remain, stop digging deeper now before its too late-MEN.......

CC: Lalasticlala.....hope it makes front page
Re: Adultery Adultery!! Its Not The Way Forward by ladyF(f): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmm. ..its not easy reading for me when it is not spaced.
Re: Adultery Adultery!! Its Not The Way Forward by donholy28(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Is ur husband cheating on u op?

(1) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Legalizing Prostitution / Why Are Ladies Bitter When Relationship Fails? / Between A Spouse With Bad Breath And Body Ordour, Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.