Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" (7046 Views)

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
"OMOLEYE SOWORE" THE CALLOUS,BLACKMAILING AND EXTORTING OWNER OF SAHARA REPORTERS:

Before i proceed,i would want you to know that,Sowore Omoleye the founder of Sahara reporter is a Blackmailer who extorted Money from people in order not to publish false stories about them and when they refused,Sowore blasted terrible stories and lies against them through Sahara Reporters.

OMOLOYE SOWORE IS THE FOUNDER OF SAHARA REPORTERS,which he founded in the year 2006.

He hails from 'ESE ODO' LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ONDO STATE. Ese Odo is the boundary between the Ijaw people and Ondo State. He was born into a Polygamus Family,with Sixteen(16) Siblings. He studied GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING from 1989 to 1995 at UNILAG and was SUSPENDED TWICE from School,which he labelled to be "POLITICALY INSTIGATED" when he was interviewed by his media Sahara Reporters.

He did his Youth Service in Yola Adamawa State from 1995-1996 and was not given a Discharge Certificate till date. During his School days,he was a Secret Cult-Installed STUDENT UNION PRESIDENT,bearing the nickname "SHOW BOY".

He used members of his cult group to harass the whole School in guise of fighting Cultism. He KEPT A TORTURE CHAMBER WHERE OPPOSING CULT MEMEBERS WERE DEHUMANISED WITH HOT IRON,CHAINED LIKE CRIMINALS AND BEATEN TO PULP.

When things got out of control,all the Confraternities summoned a meeting at "ONE IN TOWN(OIT)" a popular restaurant within the vicinity of the UNILAG School Main Gate. A day after the meeting,Sowore accompanied with his Killer Sqaud was heading to ENI NJOKU HALL,on a mission to abduct and torture an Innocent Student whom he allegedly had misunderstanding with over a Girl, while threatening the Boy in question,he was Surrounded,Beaten,Stripped Naked and Dragged to the FREEDOM SQUARE PODIUM (THE FIRST LANDING OF THE MAKAMA BIDA HALL FIRE ESCAPE).

He sold the Story to "HUMAN RIGHTS COMMUNITY" that he was attacked by Cultist and INJECTED WITH LEAD and that he needed MONEY TO TRAVEL ABROAD TO FLUSH THE LEAD OUT OF HIS SYSTEM.

It will intrest you to know that,"LEAD IS ABSORBED INTO THE BLOOD STREAM THROUGH GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT OR LUNGS AND IS NOT SOLUBLE IN WATER.LEAD IS ONLY SOLUBLE IN ACID OR ALKALINE,WHICH CAN BRING ABOUT TISSUE DAMAGE.

His Story was bought and he duped the Unsuspecting Human Rights Communities into releasing funds for him,which he used to travvel to The United States,claiming he traveled for treatment and then established SAHARA REPORTERS.

THE FORMER INSPECTOR OF POLICE OF NIGERIA,MIKE OKIRO in his statement said "OMOLEYE SOWORE RAPED A UNILAG FEMALE STUDENT WHEN HE WAS STILL SCHOOLING AT UNILAG. I ARRESTED HIM WHEN I WAS THE SURULERE AREA COMMANDER OF THE NIGERIA POLICE,I PROSECUTED HIM AND HE JUMPED BAIL".

In 2008 BARRISTER EMEKA UGUONYE who used to be a Councel At The Nigeria Embassy In The United States,received series of petitions against OMOLOYE SOWORE for CHARACTER DEFAMATION and EXTORTION,on questioning Sowore he saw it as an attempt to attack his Media and Personality,he used his media against BARRISTER EMEKA UGUONYE by coming up with the headline "NIGERIA GOVERNMENT TAKES ON BARRISTER EMEKA UGWUONYE, ITS FORMER LAWYER TO COURT" and as well saying that Barrister Ugwuonye's Family lineage had mental problems.
On seeing this,BARRISTER EMEKA UGWUONYE SUED OMOLEYE SOWORE TO MARYLAND FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT,FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER AS WELL AS EXPOSE HIS EVIL ORDEAL.

One of the ordeals was BRIBING AND EXTORTING MONEY FROM THE FORMER EFCC CHAIRLADY "FARIDA WAZIRI" through FEMI BABAFEMI THE EFCC SPOKESMAN. When the news of him receiving a gift of A HOUSE WORTH FIVE MILLION DOLLARS($5Million Dollars) by APC LEADER BOLA AHMED TINUBU circulated,Sahara Reporters Partners like ADEOLA FAYEHUN complained to Close Relatives of how Omoleye Sowore has shortchanged them in deals with Oppositions Politicians and Declared Peanuts.

The former Governor of Rivers State Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi handed over to Omoloye Sowore,A HOUSE IN MAITAMA bought with an undisclosed amount to the public,during the APC Election Campaign of 2015.

This man Omoleye Sowore is nothing but a fraud and carries out journalism based on setup and blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by ladyF(f): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmmm......wind don blow, fowl yansh don open shocked

5 Likes

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by FORUMgod: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
HMMMMMM
Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
We already know Sowore is phony!!! If you want to know how Tinubu's ass tastes just ask him.

6 Likes

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by coolitempa(f): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Old news...long discredited trash.......the wailing wailers can go an die.... wink wink....Sowore the ijaw man is a hero.... angry angry

7 Likes

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Built2last: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
On a serious note, this guy has cultic online followership regardless of the junk journalism.

The earlier, he gets it right the better.

Whatever thrives on falsehood will not last.

Lets assume Lalasticlala is a public figure and i hire Sahara for a dirty job, in minutes, you will see very damning news about Lala.

It is more difficult to arrest them because they are not governed by the laws of Nigeria.

they operate from the States

2 Likes

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolitempa:
Old news...long discredited trash.......the wailing wailers can go an die.... wink wink....Sowore the ijaw man is a hero.... angry angry

If the person on the photo is you (which i doubt) then you are beautiful but brainless goat!

1 Like

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by coolitempa(f): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
lawanson44:

If the person on the photo is you (which i doubt) then you are beautiful but brainless goat!

It is me....see how fine I am...muumuu.... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by nwaanambra1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
if all you said is true, then the guy must be a super smart guy!

anyway sha, this can never make front page - cause if it touches front page, NL will be in serious trouble! The guy will raise all the dirt of NL and show it to the world!

That nigger is best avoided cause when he comes for u - and open all the skeletons in ur cupboard, you will be wondering if your mother just betrayed u to your enemy! am still wondering how he gets all his 'reliable source' cause he will expose even the secret u tot is buried when u were still an infant - in fact, am suspecting that the guy can even sniff the secrets in peoples minds! cheesy

That sowore guy is the devil himself! undecided i like the guy die! grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Op you dey yan rubbish na,

4 Likes

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
The guy go be africa

1 Like

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by BishopMagic: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
When things got out of control,all the Confraternities summoned a meeting at "ONE IN TOWN(OIT)" a popular restaurant within the vicinity of the UNILAG School Main Gate. A day after the meeting,Sowore accompanied with his Killer Sqaud was heading to ENI NJOKU HALL,on a mission to abduct and torture an Innocent Student whom he allegedly had misunderstanding with over a Girl, while threatening the Boy in question,he was Surrounded,Beaten,Stripped Unclad and Dragged to the FREEDOM SQUARE PODIUM (THE FIRST LANDING OF THE MAKAMA BIDA HALL FIRE ESCAPE).

I remember this part very well. Never knew it was Sowore and never knew he cooked that sh1t up about getting injected by lead.

The man is nothing but a tout just like his fellow hypocrite oga Soyinka who claim saint but are evil men.

His day will surely come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2015

That nigger is best avoided cause when he comes for u - and open all the skeletons in ur cupboard, you will be wondering if your mother just betrayed u to your enemy! am still wondering how he gets all his 'reliable source' cause he will expose even the secret u tot is buried when u were still an infant - in fact, am suspecting that the guy can even sniff the secrets in peoples minds
shiooo see threat!!! I am so so scared!! eating Tinubu's ass must be so dreadful grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by nwaanambra1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

shiooo see threat!!! I am so so scared!! eating Tinubu's ass must be so dreadful grin grin grin grin grin

pa shukudi! how are u? cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Chubhie: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Every man got a price. Even saint PMB has people who knows the code to his mumu buttons.

1 Like

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by nwaanambra1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
BishopMagic:

I remember this part very well. Never knew it was Sowore and never knew he cooked that sh1t up about getting injected by lead.

The man is nothing but a tout just like his fellow hypocrite oga Soyinka who claim saint but are evil men.

everyone of us 'day' will surely come - including you mr. perfect. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by BishopMagic: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
nwaanambra1:

everyone of us 'day' will surely come - including you mr. perfect. undecided

My day of redemption unlike you praising Sowore whom both of you are heading for your day of reckoning.
Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolitempa:
hero inside your To-to , FOOL

2 Likes

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
nwaanambra1:
if all you said is true, then the guy must be a super smart guy!

anyway sha, this can never make front page - cause if it touches front page, NL will be in serious trouble! The guy will raise all the dirt of NL and show it to the world!

That nigger is best avoided cause when he comes for u - and open all the skeletons in ur cupboard, you will be wondering if your mother just betrayed u to your enemy! am still wondering how he gets all his 'reliable source' cause he will expose even the secret u tot is buried when u were still an infant - in fact, am suspecting that the guy can even sniff the secrets in peoples minds! cheesy

That sowore guy is the devil himself! undecided i like the guy die! grin grin
Nairaland and sahara reporter, which is bigger and more popular? which is more influential? my Guy Nairaland can never be in trouble

1 Like

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by nwaanambra1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
BishopMagic:

My day of redemption unlike you praising Sowore whom both of you are heading for your day of reckoning.

i guess its not ur authority to decide for either of us nor for u. time will tell whose day is going to be that of redemption or that of reckoning. He said on that day, many will cry "father but am holier than thou" - and He will reply "i knoweth thee not!"

peace! am out! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by coolitempa(f): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
jack67:
hero inside your To-to , FOOL

Stop being vulgar...... angry angry
Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by BishopMagic: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
nwaanambra1:

i guess its not ur authority to decide for either of us nor for u. time will tell whose day is going to be that of redemption or that of reckoning. He said on that day, many will cry "father but am holier than thou" - and He will reply "i knoweth thee not!"

peace! am out! grin

I am not talking of divine after life redemption but punishment here on earth.
Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by nwaanambra1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
BishopMagic:

I am not talking of divine after life redemption but punishment here on earth.

SAME THING AM TALKING ABT - I JUST USED A PARABLE TO ENLIGHTEN U! undecided

1 Like

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by LFJ: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Story that is dead on arrival. F.o.ols will never stop making f.oo.l of themselves.

1 Like

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
OP cite your source accordingly . This was written by Radio Biafra.

1 Like

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by nogames: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
[b]He did his Youth Service in Yola Adamawa State from 1995-1996 and was not given a Discharge Certificate till date. During his School days,he was a Secret Cult-Installed STUDENT UNION PRESIDENT,bearing the nickname "SHOW BOY".

He used members of his cult group to harass the whole School in guise of fighting Cultism. He KEPT A TORTURE CHAMBER WHERE OPPOSING CULT MEMEBERS WERE DEHUMANISED WITH HOT IRON,CHAINED LIKE CRIMINALS AND BEATEN TO PULP.

[When things got out of control,all the Confraternities summoned a meeting at "ONE IN TOWN(OIT)" a popular restaurant within the vicinity of the UNILAG School Main Gate. A day after the meeting,Sowore accompanied with his Killer Sqaud was heading to ENI NJOKU HALL,on a mission to abduct and torture an Innocent Student whom he allegedly had misunderstanding with over a Girl, while threatening the Boy in question,he was Surrounded,Beaten,Stripped Unclad and Dragged to the FREEDOM SQUARE PODIUM (THE FIRST LANDING OF THE MAKAMA BIDA HALL FIRE ESCAPE).

He sold the Story to "HUMAN RIGHTS COMMUNITY" that he was attacked by Cultist and INJECTED WITH LEAD and that he needed MONEY TO TRAVEL ABROAD TO FLUSH THE LEAD OUT OF HIS SYSTEM.
It will intrest you to know that,"LEAD IS ABSORBED INTO THE BLOOD STREAM THROUGH GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT OR LUNGS AND IS NOT SOLUBLE IN WATER.LEAD IS ONLY SOLUBLE IN ACID OR ALKALINE,WHICH CAN BRING ABOUT TISSUE DAMAGE.
His Story was bought and he duped the Unsuspecting Human Rights Communities into releasing funds for him,which he used to travvel to The United States,claiming he traveled for treatment and then established SAHARA REPORTERS.[/b][/b]

OP your story get as is be ooh, do you mean he came back to school to commit all these after NYSC?
because i dont think human rights community will listen to his lead story if his wasnt a student at the time
he was injected.
Although i dont know sowore but i could remember a big brother who was SUG president of one the tertiary institution at that time narrated to
us how UNILAG SUG president was injected with lead... according to his own account, the then president was campaigning again cult in
campus, while himself was a member of a cult. This action provoke other cult members and he was injected with lead..
Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Kyase(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
BishopMagic:

u can lie ehn. Lie lie
Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by eagleeye2: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Show Boy......... Greet Baba Iyke for me. Am sure you know him, if truely you are Show Boy.
Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by omenka(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolitempa:

It is me....see how fine I am...muumuu.... cheesy
No blame am. Him no get cable tv for house. grin

1 Like

Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolitempa:
noooo pls oooo can't ijaws are not cheats and back stabbers
Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by coolitempa(f): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
noooo pls oooo can't ijaws are not cheats and back stabbers

Sowore is an ijaw man for your information... cheesy cheesy
Re: The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" by obailala(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Built2last:
On a serious note, this guy has cultic online followership regardless of the junk journalism.

The earlier, he gets it right the better.

Whatever thrives on falsehood will not last.

Lets assume Lalasticlala is a public figure and i hire Sahara for a dirty job, in minutes, you will see very damning news about Lala.

It is more difficult to arrest them because they are not governed by the laws of Nigeria.

they operate from the States
The only reason why millions around the world still pay attention to his unprofessional website is because, more than any other investigative journalist in Nigeria, he has been able to unearth and expose quite a large number of strange stories which eventually turned out to be true. As a human being, he attaches a lot of emotions to his write-ups and uses foul language most times, but you cannot take it away from him that he has churned out more mind boggling true stories than all other media houses in Nigeria put together.

And for anyone to think that Sowore is sponsored by tinubu or buhari or any other Nigerian politician, that is an absolutely flawed assumption; the dude seems to be a man of his own airing his own personal views most times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans And The 20-pound Blackmail (article) By Remi Oyeyemi / Lagos Seeks Partnership With Private Sector, Stakeholders For Smart City Project / Enugu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Connection Of Establishments' Electricity Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.