Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics (5474 Views)

Beautiful Bride Runs Mad On Her Traditional Wedding Ground In Akwa Ibom(photos) / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by driand(m): 5:56am On Aug 27, 2015
I'll simply tell her I'm no longer interested.
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by mazechdotcom: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Who's online

A giant sinkhole in Florida that swallowed and killed a man sleeping in his bedroom two years ago has just reopened
Two years ago, 37 year old Jeffery Bush was asleep in his bedroom at about 11 p.m. when a giant sinkhole opened below and swallowed his entire bedroom. angry

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/sinkhole

Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Greyworld: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Give her a grave as weddding gift.
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by alexpumpin: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2015
The wedding is definitely over.
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2015
She possibly is possessed..
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by olafum1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Junnyx:
That is exactly how a nigerian will think
Tell me what u think Mr non-Nigerian cool
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by titi4fola(f): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
AUSUBILLAHI!!! I reject it. It's not my portion..
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by mazechdotcom: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Very weird! grin smiley cheesy angry sad
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by mazeech: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Featured story:

Boy dresses like woman to write exam for his girlfriend:

Read on... grin

A boyfriend scored extra points with his 17-year-old girlfriend by dressing up as her to take an end-of-year exam in her place. Ayan Zhademov, 20, of Kazakhstan, was desperate to help his girlfriend when she told him how worried she was about an upcoming exam.

Read more and see how he was caught - https://www.mazech.com/boy_dressed_like_girlfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am New Here / Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? / Is Prostitution The Only Business Girls Can Do Nowadays ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.