Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction (1306 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience / Married Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi & Partner Share Holiday Card / Have You Ever Slapped A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by kanaleke(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sincerely, I don't know how the atmosphere will be like when you hit/slap your partner......Ever done that??
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by deadZONE: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
embarassed embarassed
slapped one of my EX. after i found
out she cheated on me, gave her
a beating the forked her crazy
and trow her out of my house
like a piece of dirt. Nigerian
girls deserve cruelty.. there too stupid upon that
there feel there are wise.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by peeparty(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
you wan do am?
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by TheTruth618: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
I have been slapped twice by 2 different partners. Okay, the first one wasn't my gf, but we were bleeping each other. We were together by the road side, I saw two very cute gurls and went like "OMG. These gurls are dope" and the next thing black fire landed on my face.

The second one was my gf. She made a statement while we were argueing. Like "I don't even know what am doing with u" I replied. "I don't even know either" and I collected. Lol. This wasn't as embarrassing as the first because it was indoors. Funny thing they both made me laugh.
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by Dathommie(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheTruth618:
I have been slapped twice by 2 different partners. Okay, the first one wasn't my gf, but we were bleeping each other. We were together by the road side, I saw two very cute gurls and went like "OMG. These gurls are dope" and the next thing black fire landed on my face.

The second one was my gf. She made a statement while we were argueing. Like "I don't even know what am doing with u" I replied. "I don't even know either" and I collected. Lol. This wasn't as embarrassing as the first because it was indoors. Funny thing they both made me laugh.

I don't even knw wat I just read...
Dude u type lyk a chick!
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by witnezHD(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
nope am a gentleman
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by gabazin080(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
I slapped my gf because one game spoilt my #1.2 million football bet ticket, and she still want sex
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by UdohOby(f): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
deadZONE:
embarassed embarassed
slapped one of my EX. after i found
out she cheated on me, gave her
a beating the forked her crazy
and trow her out of my house
like a piece of dirt. Nigerian
girls deserve cruelty.. there too stupid upon that
there feel there are wise.

Hmmm! Nland guys really believe they are the best in the world. I bet your sis has a guy that is treating her cruelly just like other girls deserve.
Lest I forget, ur written English is the best. Keep it up.
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
I don't usually get physical with people I know I can beat. I've always loved me a challenge. Now bring it on!

1 Like

Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by Ginaz(f): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
no, I haven't been slapped or slapped anyone! my boyfriend loves me too much to do such, (awww) I love you too boo cheesy
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by Sveen: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
My ex slapped me playfully once and I returned the gesture with two hot resoundings.
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by Mznaett: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who does dat to pretty? cheesy never!!and i dont dare slap my boo!i dey craze? grin
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by bewla(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheTruth618:

jakulis u not a man only have a pipe u call dick
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by bewla(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
seriously i be ebile if u do wrong i go bit u then beg u cox if u no treat her Bleep up she go do am again
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by banme(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
i slapped my babe wen she soaked my p.s3 in water, broke all d games disk and to make matters worse she broke my pad.. her reason for doin dis ws cauz i don't pay mch attention to her cauz am always playing fifa... i was lyk wat da fuk nd den gbam!!
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by TheTruth618: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Eya sorry Bros. I.Q wahala.
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by endowednicky(f): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
banme:
i slapped my babe wen she soaked my p.s3 in water, broke all d games disk and to make matters worse she broke my pad.. her reason for doin dis ws cauz i don't pay mch attention to her cauz am always playing fifa... i was lyk wat da fuk nd den gbam!!
Choi......
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
UdohOby:

Hmmm! Nland guys really believe they are the best in the world. I bet your sis has a guy that is treating her cruelly just like other girls deserve.
Sarcasm?? Nice!! :/
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by TheTruth618: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
bewla:
jakulis u not a man only have a pipe u call dick

Really?because I didn't beat em up or slap them Back?. That wudnt have hurt em half as much as what I did, did.
Re: Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction by TheTruth618: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
UdohOby:

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Comedy / Have You Given Up On Finding Love? Or Did You Eventually Find It? / Help!...advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.