Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience (13321 Views)

Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by holuwajobar(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Have u spouse or partner ever caught u cheating?....share your experience to us here

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Tklabelle(f): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Following
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by jay7(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2017
No and I don't think I will ever be caught.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by holuwajobar(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2017
jay7:
No and I don't think I will ever be caught.
so u r very good wit ur game
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by kingphilip(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2017
holuwajobar:
Have u spouse or partner ever caught u cheating?....share your experience to us here
why you no share your own first

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2017
grin

I am against cheating..Once im in a relationship i always stay loyal. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2017
Tklabelle:
Following
following wetin? angry

Common share ur sexperience joor!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I am against cheating..Once im in a relationship i always stay loyal. wink
lol...then tell me, are you in a relationship currently sexy yellow bone?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by holuwajobar(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2017
kingphilip:
why you no share your own first
she almost caught me oo...... She was surveyin my watsapp msg...fortunately for me, my fone rang......i jez use style collect my fone....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2017
I only cheated with a Mouth Action, but was not caught.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Tklabelle(f): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
following wetin? angry

Common share ur sexperience joor!

I don't cheat-but caught an ex through his fb msgs. Downloaded the proof, printed them all and took it to him.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by holuwajobar(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2017
Tklabelle:

I don't cheat-but caught an ex through his fb msgs. Downloaded the proof, printed them all and took it to him.
lol....he will nt even av any flimsy excuse
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Tklabelle:

lol...you really had to go through all that cos of a guy that's not worth it?

I hope u dumped his ugly black ass after all?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...then tell me, are you in a relationship currently sexy yellow bone?

Oh no...tho i have a crush but he said he is not ready to be in relationship wink

What about u? Dating or jiz plainly piercing wet holes for fun? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Oh no...tho i have a crush but he said he is not ready to be in relationship wink

What about u? Dating or jiz plainly piercing wet holes for fun? grin
lol...having fun with em dark and yellow bones babe, u mind if my meat gets stuffed into your wet tight hole pretty one?

I won't mind a boob job too grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Lionessza(f): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
Yes some years back I was dating this other guy and I met another who lived in another city and we clicked. So this new guy came to visit some of his friends in the city I was living in and he invited me to the get together , little did I know that the guy was in the same circle of friends as my then bf and I had lied to the bf that I was going out of town for the weekend to visit my sister. As me and the new guy were busy playing PDA in the kitchen, in walked my bf whilst my face was cradled between his hands and I was licking his lips like I was going to get paid for it tongue. When I saw my bf I just froze , I was so embarrassed and I deserved every name he called me grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by carzola(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2017
My girl friend
Caught me cheating ..

It was a faithful day
I brought out ludo
So we can play since
Nepa no gree give us
Light .. So half way
Into the game she
Stood up to go and pee

That how I changed the
Dice to double 6 and she
Caught me cheating..

We didn't break up..
We just bleeped and made
Up.

22 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Tklabelle(f): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...you really had to go through all that cos of a guy that's not worth it?

I hope u dumped his ugly black ass after all?

Lol I did. The thing is I was constantly being accused of cheating. Out of the blue that evening, he caused an argument because he wanted my Fb password, which I provided. I then requested the same which took him 4 hrs to send. Upon logging in I found his inbox empty. He had deleted everything. However I had one up on him, I went online and started going through his chats where I found everything I needed. I was just happy to be vindicated cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by carzola(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Lionessza:
Yes some years back I was dating this other guy and I met another who lived in another city and we clicked. So this new guy came to visit some of his friends in the city I was living in and he invited me to the get together , little did I know that the guy was in the same circle of friends as my then bf and I had lied to the bf that I was going out of town for the weekend to visit my sister. As me and the new guy were busy playing PDA in the kitchen, in walked my bf whilst my face was cradled between his hands and I was lacking his lips like I was going to get paid for it tongue. When I saw my bf I just froze , I was so embarrassed and I deserved every name he called me grin
your the reason guys cheat.. Tufiakwa.. Keep clicking like pdf file.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by holuwajobar(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2017
carzola:
My girl friend Caught me cheating ..

It was a faithful day I brought out ludo So we can play since Nepa no gree give us Light .. So half way Into the game she Stood up to go and pee
That how I changed the Dice to double 6 and she Caught me cheating..
We didn't break up.. We just bleeped and made Up.
cheat na cheat
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Tklabelle:

Lol I did. The thing is I was constantly being accused of cheating. Out of the blue that evening, he caused an argument because he wanted my Fb password, which I provided. I then requested the same which took him 4 hrs to send. Upon logging in I found his inbox empty. He had deleted everything. However I had one up on him, I went online and started going through his chats where I found everything I needed. I was just happy to be vindicated cheesy grin
lol...u see well endowed on ur dp...I wonder why he looked else where...I left facebook cos of my ex tho cos my wall's constantly flooding with messages from different crush and she couldn't handle it and requested we leave Facebook together and I obliged but sadly she broke my fragile heart and since then I been poking wet holes but unable to go back to fbook
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Lionessza(f): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2017
carzola:
your the reason guys cheat.. Tufiakwa.. Keep clicking like pdf file.

Lol, I'm also the reason they start wars the world over i guess grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by OTEGA1: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2017
I was almost caught wen I dey bleep mama Nkechi for my crib.I met her on my way home DAT evening told her to know my place she came.
After about 30mins of just I moved on her before she could say jack I was doing it she kept saying is dus y u invited me ? I said yes dear after DAT she was screaming ..

Then my girl without notice knocked my door, I peeped and saw her but no open door .She left thinking am not back home na so Nkechi come commot.
Later I call bae to tell her am back home was watching match she came and was watching her if she code but after 20mins I started kissing her, she was wondering why I am excited told her I won 3k naijabet and she just smilled...
Na so e happen oh

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Lionessza(f): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
I only cheated with a Mouth Action, but was not caught.

grin You dog

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...having fun with em dark and yellow bones babe, u mind if my meat gets stuffed into your wet tight hole pretty one?

I won't mind a boob job too grin

hahahaah! Ooh dear.. grin but i am not yellow or red bone sha tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2017
I would never cheat on my patner....
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Lionessza:

grin You dog
Lol pretty girl...it was the work of the devil grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2017
mhizesther:
I would never cheat on my patner....
for mouth grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
for mouth grin

I'm Damn serious....i can't...i'"m a 100% faithful
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

hahahaah! Ooh dear.. grin but i am not yellow or red bone sha tongue
oh yeah...then you got just what I want grin I forgot to tell you, I actually enjoy it more with them dark skin...so stuffing yours up would really be a day to remember darling. grin

Give it to me like this and you've made my day count grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Lionessza(f): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
Lol pretty girl...it was the work of the devil grin

Lol , I'm sure grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm Damn serious....i can't...i'"m a 100% faithful
wow..I believe you dear. I detest ladies who cheat especially when their paetners are faithful...

I'd kill to find a faithful woman but sadly it seem theyre yet to be born, your man is really lucky to have you, don't ever change okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) / If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name / Nude Photos Of Ghanaian Curvy Model Kelly Shared Online ( 5 Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.