Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ (29582 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. / Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by erico2k2(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:

Hey everyone, quick, look! A semi literate igboe.

Wow!

You must be in lagos. There are no schools in the East, except schools for learning how to be a thug, a pirate, a vandal, a bandit.

Im sure you've a degree in criminology.

I thought University of Nigeria was in the East??

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by babestella: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
GentleToks:

Are you this stupidd? There are only 2 states in your entire region with oil reserve but with limited quantity. Oil in these two states are not up to 5% of all oil the list below.

Ondo, Delta, River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and of recent Lagos state have enough oil.

My friend shut up the cesspit you call mouth and gerraout of here.

Did igbo's tell you they need oil to survive? You oil will soon become 10 dollars per barrel you are here shouting. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by ZUBY77(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Too much hatred among the youths of this country.
While the old goats are destroying and stealing you blind, you are married to your phone and computer to abuse each other.
The moment you see small data in your phone, you rush to nairaland and other online sites to check if that Igbo boy has abused Tinubu. Or if that Yoruba girl has abused Ekweremadu. Or if that Hausa man has said something bad about Obasanjo or Peter Obi. Then without thinking, you launch your own attack without even knowing what you are doing.

When I say you are animals, you abuse me with closed brains.. Tell me if you are not behaving like an animal.

Wake up, these old animals are destroying you.
From Tinubu to Buhari To Okorocha to Ngige to Obasanjo to IBB to Chime to Kalu are all thieves and should be hanged rather than celebrated.

They have succeeded in planting the hatred in you. An average Yoruba person believes Tinubu is better than Ekweremadu.
An average Igbo believes Ekweremadu is better than Buhari.
An average Hausa believes that Buhari is better than Obasanjo. And the hatred keep spreading in circles to the extent that the youth are neglected. Since Nigeria is not working, is it not clear that they are all rogues?
These criminals from BUHARI to Obasanjo to IBB started ruling this country when they were in their 30s.

What happened along the line?
Where and when did the youths got sidelined to the extent that no one below 35 years dreams of contesting for State Governorship.
The shameless old animals refused to die or give up.
Rather, they keep spreading hatred among us just the way the pastors and other reverend continue to confuse us with lies from middle east.
The result is what you are today, visionless, directionless robot whose only hobby is to watch Manchester United and Chelsea play soccer with a fuming generator that kill faster than plane crash.

How can a country grow when the old animals kept spreading hatred and are busy destroying old projects because a man from another tribe awarded it.

How do you grow?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by babestella: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
If Nigeria have not fought a second civil war, they will never learn.

The ones that will survive will now learn how to acknowledge history in other to avoid calamity.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by godwin120alex: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
@Rochas@Ngige@Ogbonna Onu PMB wants to deal with the IGBOS cos the did not support him. 95% to 5%
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by FreeGlobe(f): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:

Im not yoruba, but if you insist on wallowing in your delusions then be my guest, so long as that's what boils your eggs.

Whatever yorubas have done, they contribute meaningfully to global pacings. What have igboes done beyond killing our babies and souring our passports?

I know why hate yorubas: they refused to back your little foolhardy insurrection back in 1960s which saw your near annihilation, and they refuse to let you fully corrupt lagos.

They magnanimously offered you the lagoon, but being greedy you want the ocean. Haba mana!

Let me tell you why you igboes are bitter and frothing at the mouth: you lost a war you started, you refused to go to school, you refused to earn an honest living, you cannot produce worthy politicians, and you still blame others for your self inflicted woes.

You adamantly chose to remain in stasis while the restof the world marches in flux, and this dynamism fuels your jealous, murderous rage.

Stop playing the victim card, stop crime, go to school and become honest citizens. Then we might take you seriously.

Otherwise you albino monkeys would forever remain illiterate spare parts dealers and criminals and the butt of our jokes, never to be taken seriously by any self respecting nigerian.
Yoruba boy, stop denying your origin. You will never find a fulani defending anything yoruba. It is never possible. Not even in the history of Nigerian politics. Be proud of your yorubaness. it sucks to be you

3 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by FreeGlobe(f): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
aresa:

The only thing he started with the 2nd NB is setting you on a 30 years long journey of ibo people paying tolls to to julius berger.

GEJ did not do anything for you since Nigeria is not paying for that bridge, ibo people are paying for their own bridge out of their own pocket.

GEJ sold you off to Jb and not only that, GEJ awarded tons of contracts all over the country, so why didn't award contract for this bridge, why is this bridge the only tolled FG bridge in Nigeria? Why must ibo people be the only people paying for their own bridge for 30 years?

So, exactly in what way did he helped you?

Your best bet is for PMB to cancel this project and re award the project and pay for it instead of ibo people paying JB for 30 years.

...but of course, you people are hard learners and you like doing things the hard way.

You people are so shortsighted, misguided mentally reckless.
You should be in jail right now. I heard you collected part of the 78 million naira fashole used to open a website

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by FreeGlobe(f): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
onenaira3:

Take your greedy yansh out of Asaba and stick to your oshgbo villages. We are not part of your South West. Get that through your f2king thick head. Asaba and Southwest have ZERO in common. Stay on your lane. Rubbish. Come kick us out of our land, I f2king dare you cowards. Come try it
That guy is yoruba. You will never find a fulani associating himself with yoruba. It's never possible.. Dont mind the shameless eddiott denying his tribe

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by FreeGlobe(f): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
NaijaEarnOnline:

Which oil? which oil does igbo have.

Because an Ikwerre man does not regard himself as igbo, so dont call rivers or delta oil; Igbo oil.

An Ikwerre man even hates an igbo man.

So the Biafra agitators should be sure of what they want
imo, abia, anambra all have oil... we are not even talking about oil in the ss part of igboland

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by ExInferis(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Yoruba boy, stop denying your origin. You will never find a fulani defending anything yoruba. It is never possible. Not even in the history of Nigerian politics. Be proud of your yorubaness. it sucks to be you

Haha. Seriously im fulani.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:
My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

bros na wa for u oh.... why u dey talk from both ends na
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by FreeGlobe(f): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:

Haha. Seriously im fulani.
You are yoruba, You must accept your tribe.. Even the average fulani person will deny you. You should be ashamed of yourself

3 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by GentleToks(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
VickJames:

Thanks bro, we only live once you know.

Padi mi ni e jooor

E'yan ni e joor. Wa de gbayi!!!

We go arrange one day offline wey we go talk on top of Ise-Ewu with some bottles joor.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by ExInferis(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You are yoruba, You must accept your tribe.. Even the average fulani person will deny you. You should be ashamed of yourself
'

haha...really, you're trying too hard. ive been to the southwest only once, to lagos. loong ago. i think i know like only 2 or 3 yoruba guys.

but if you insist, well, smh.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by FreeGlobe(f): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:
'

haha...really, you're trying too hard. ive been to the southwest only once, to lagos. loong ago. i think i know like only 2 or 3 yoruba guys.

but if you insist, well, smh.
you are yoruba, you will continue to be yoruba.. so stop trying too hard, even the fulani's will deny you

3 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by babestella: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

May thunder and Sango fire you into eternal damnation. If you claim Old Eastern Nigeria as Biafra, then the SW will claim old Bendel as part of Western Nigeria. The River Niger is the natural boundary, if you are yibboeee in Delta state, you will be forced to go and co-habit with your kinsmen across the Niger.
Bastard Biafran ape!

It's funny you try to claim Asaba too.

It's like fish claiming desert as its natural habitat.

You are just an cesspit dunce, please gerraout of here you are a total dunce.

See how you guys struggle for oil. Pathetic. Gosh.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by Kingstaplus(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:
Igboes are scum.

You bastards caused your own retardation when you embarked on a fruitless civil war, and now you want to blame others for your self imposed predicament.

Of what benefit are you to nigeria? All you do is promote amd perpetuate crime, and yet you claim to be important to the nigerian project.

Buhari is even patient with you yellow ugly baboons. I wish the general would crush you like the slimy cockroaches you are. Bunch of criminal ingrate bastards.

All your men are crooks, all your women are pr0stitutes, all your kids are bastards.

I hate you yellow monkeys, may you all perish in the lagoon and get eaten by crocs.

Every single igboe morrafokker is destined for hell. Whiny, wailing SOBs.

You insult buhari, you claim you hate him and would never vote for him ever since he's hausa muslim, but you fail to see your vapid sentiments as tribalism and bigotry. Yet you want the man to develop your slums and swamps for you. You hate nigeria and Nigerians, yet you want our sympathies on a platter of gold.

Stay in your eroded enclave and stop migrating to greener pastures all over the country spreading your crime and filth.

Hungry, albino, stupid, bigoted, confused, bastard criminals.

Screw you all to blazes.

PS: sai buhari.
fool, are u done Barking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by tevinsolt: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
demolish the existing one, it'll only accelerate the break up we've all been anticipating. the only thing is how do we get Igbos in the SW back to Biafra hmmm.....by canoes perhaps.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by ExInferis(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are yoruba, you will continue to be yoruba.. so stop trying too hard, even the fulani's will deny you

hehe. enjoy.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by ExInferis(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kingstaplus:
fool, are u done Barking?

woof woof
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by masseratti: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:
This was the same MUMU that did not care one bit about the feeling of Anambrarians when it came to him shipping Bokoharam prisoners to Ekwulobia in Anambra.
Anambrarians even took to the streets to protest for several days and this idiot did not budge.

All of a sudden, he "develops soft spot" for Igbos when it came to stopping a major developmental project, making flimsy excuses
Stop lying Gej shipped those boko haram men to the SE not PMB.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by experimentist: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
Buhari .....please forgive us....igbos...... cheesy....even if you cannot give us bridge......we can manage canoe... grin

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... cheesy
you are a true Igbo son.. I hope ur sister freeglobe and rest goats will listen to you
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by masseratti: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
I really don't see the fault of PMB here am sure people saw where the FG claimed the traditional council complained, am sure people saw where they said the ministry of works have not given a go ahead on the project, if Gej was sincere the six years he used would have been used to start construction not propaganda.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by Pdizzle(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
So much hate around here..
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by ibotic(f): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
experimentist:
you are a true Igbo son.. I hope ur sister freeglobe and rest goats will listen to you

Ka kwenu.....ihatago......thank you my broda.... grin cheesy
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by InvertedHammer: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
/

And that dude that lives in Awka continues to bombard us with same pictures of ongoing work.

A lot of willful detractors abound.

\
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by tunjion: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari will destroy nigeria, am convinced.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by NaijaEarnOnline: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2015
FreeGlobe:

imo, abia, anambra all have oil... we are not even talking about oil in the ss part of igboland

Which oil does these states have.

How many wells does anambra and abia have.

I know imo has some wells in oguta and akri.

Besides, what does biafra plan to achieve that they cannot achieve now with the resources they are already getting.

What has the governors been doing with the resources.

Some Igbos make their livelihood outside southeast
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Its quite appalling & pathetic that our own practice of democracy in this 21st century is nothing based on sentiment & nepotism.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2015
PentiumPro:
Good move.
We don't want any bridge to link the SE to the SW,which is part of the Zoo

Sadist

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Uncovers Another N3bn Stolen Arms Deal!!! / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos / Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.