Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) (33886 Views)

Bola Tinubu Receives Umar Ganduje In Lagos (Photos) / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation / Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by peterovanski(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
I don't see anything special in this.and what's he laughing at? Maybe the radio or he's just posing for camera

Ahhh FTC. Angel micheal thank you and help me keep lady f, introvert and co in that place we agreed on ;DI

5 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by handie(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
What's soo special about this? He's just carrying out the duties he was elected to carry out. While campaigning, he promised to enhance security in d state. Dude is just fulfilling that promise

11 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by stinggy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
handie:
What's soo special about this? He's just carrying out the duties he was elected to carry out. While campaigning, he promised to enhance security in d state. Dude is just fulfilling that promise
I need answers too.
Seems everything is news now. He bought vehicles for Police to enhance security of his state, so what
These governors will get to the stage where they'll start announcing to us when they pay their workers salary.

25 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT FOR ALL NORTHERN STATES NOW..

WELL DONE UMAR
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by Dottore: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
[size=15pt]All join. As if its not state funds. By the way is he that stingy? If Sullivan of Enugu State bought 100 vehicles for security operatives in a state of 17 LGs with low crime statistics, of what impact would 15 vehicles have in a large commercial state of 44 LGs, with high rate of sinister, religious and clandestine criminal activities.

Like I said, all join. Next topic pls [/size]

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by derrick333(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
handie:
Bros u r rite sha ,but u no som gvnors wunt execute d cash d way de promise and no 1 will hole dem,atlist lest applause those dat r workin

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by Yinkahlite(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kudos to him.

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by veekid(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
k
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by coolhamid(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
This ain't news at all...

The headline i want to see right now is " President Muhammadu Buhari declares his assets publicly, advises his appointees to follow suit "

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by Tbillz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
.... Give them Vehicles and no maintenance fee or they have to source for maintenance fee from roadblocks.. So Kilanfani?

What is the need?
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by ignis: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ganduje is working. ..
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by ladyF(f): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Very thoughtful

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by tunwumi: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
cool
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by tunwumi: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
I bet it won't last 6 months
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by adenine02: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
I hope it help so crime

Good one
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by sojiboy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Z
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by fadolak(f): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Okay, e go soon clear like plasma for their eye.
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by MEILYN(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Only 15 vehicles and we should start clapping? undecided undecided Did he buy the vehicles with his money? Our Police that don't know how to maintain anything. I give these vehicles 2 weeks to change from new to abandoned.

The opposite of maintenance is Nigeria Police.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by Beno3: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
ok
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by missionmex(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
To who much is given.....
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by Abdul4success(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fantastic
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by Kufie(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good looking cars... For a few months
Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by yomisco4love(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Donated?? From his pocket or government money? I just hope one day that this nation will be matured enough for people to know that public office holders are elected to do even better than what they are doing with the money that belong to the nation itself

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by BCISLTD: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
angry taking pictures crew..

Check my signature. ...call or whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Let wait and see after 6 months.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice / IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke / Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.