Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board (41693 Views)

May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo / May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Dcaliphate(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
FP mongers toh bad gan, they knocked me out before i could sing tin ghen ghen, ti ghen ghen ti ghen ghen tin ghen ghen like my bro MayD
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by ademoladeji(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Olivers2J(f): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Did he say NORMAL GUY?
Abeg help me ask am if e b ABNORMAL GUY
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by akosh005: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
MayD, why not fight for us wen it has not happened to u.... Mumu musicians saying mainland is not leave able..... Hw many people in island buy ur music abi ibadan Na island ni.........

5 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by loomer: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
nmaihat:
Mayd is now the defender of the universe.

What makes him think he is not a normal guy. Cos apparently, he wasnt immediately recognised.

And what if he had injured other users of the mall cos he needed to draw unnecessary attention to himself.

Though i think the Nigerian Police overreacted.
Them wan shoot
person for being childish! Haba!

If it's inside the shooping mall, u can't use such things there, if na outside car park no wahala.

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by IYANGBALI: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
He should grow up and stop being mumuish/childish,o npe kan to shoot e mtcheeeeew
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by canalily(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yes, yes yes! Why eim go leave May D to come sing for August D in lagosundecided we go stone am!

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Damalex4luv(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
#Aleyi a bad till you go die from the shooting
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Highcuerayte: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
I would have comment
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by wtfCode: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
who the hell posted this sh*t?
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by somez(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
He said ' normal guy.' meaning he's abnorma... No wonder
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Cyriloha(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
mayorkyzo:
This drift board should be used outdoors and maybe on stage...you can't drift inside someone's store or shop...nigerians being abusing stuff since 14BC..soon people would be drifting to toilet...

our own super star stuff worst seff he thinks his star for everywhere little did he know nah only for his village they for whoff him with slap sef

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Esdb3: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Don't be ignorant! That is not a hoverboard it is called a sky walker!!! Shittttt who are these mods self.

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by IYANGBALI: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
gog4life:
Odeh
baba nla ode ni boy ye jare
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by wtfCode: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
190:
Who's mayD
Oh I forgot only u Nigerians know him
190 is that u?
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by nasty45(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Just negodi
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by LesbianBoy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol @ Normal guy! Orishirishi
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by aalafasy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2015

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by naptu2: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Illetrates??

5 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by gidjah(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why do that in a store,are you nuts bro?,you should be more mature and exposed.who really wanna care about your ID??
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by olumalcolm(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Guy abeg carry ur small boy attitude comot for here. Wu no be normal guy. U b superman abi wolverine? angry

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by ICEMAN(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Viktor1983:
Hover board ke
why maydee dey do free unconscious marketing for the manufacturers of the hover board?
#NewsFlash Floyd money mayweather bought a koenigsegg ccxr trevita for $4.8M. some days ago.

And he will be allowed to drive it into Shoprite if he likes and the security men will wash it while he's shopping. The morale of the story is don't be stuntin for nothin when you're money's so short they should call you "The Hobbit." Or Tyrone Lannister. Just joking. Sorry about that bro. No hoverboards in the mall.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by AlienStar: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Was here
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Macgreat(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
I saw tires... A real hover board cost $10,000 USD

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by tivta(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Most Nigerians can hate. So because he said "normal" and mainland people are vexing, kia, I fear this generation. So much envy and hate.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Sarhyd(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'm only trying to fight for those that can’t do anything about such situations. .. I can imagine if it was just a normal guy…
So you're an Abnormal Guy or what are you Feeling like undecided undecided undecided
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by ThaThinka: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
"what illetrates." Oops! He didn't write that. shocked
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Abeg is dat how to spell "illetrates". Besides is he throwing a shade to pple who live on the mainland? Okay, let him go and use the hoverboard on the island then.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by laserjet: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
All these bush boys sef. Hover board wey don de since na him u wan de use 'carry our soup chop' abi?

Do me a favour pls.....gerra ra here mehn shit!!

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Macgreat:
I saw tires... A real hover board cost $10,000 USD
you are right. That's just a self balancing scooter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie / 2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.