Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board (41694 Views)

May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo / May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Macgreat:
I saw tires... A real hover board cost $10,000 USD
you are right. That's just a self balancing scooter.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by vickylala239: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
contactmorak:
The singer took to Twitter to air his grievances, claiming he was attacked with teargas. Remember he dazzled the audience with the same driftboard over the weekend at the Star Trek concert in Ibadan and most people thought it was sort of chldish..

Read his tweets below.

I’m going to sue ikeja city mall for using tear gas on me just because I was riding on my hover board

— #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

I must get to the buttom of this I swear

I’m not going to keep quiet on this — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

Brought out a gun to shoot me for what? — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

Anyway they will say we are in naija and nothing will happen…… no wonder peeps don’t like mainland. ..

They used tear gas on me and assaulted me even almost shot me just for using my hover board at shoprite what illetrates

This thing is really baffling me because don’t they know what it is? — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

And at the end they beg me to keep quiet and not say anything — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

After embarrassing me and assaulting me and threatening to kill me just because of a hover board

I’m only trying to fight for those that can’t do anything about such situations. .. I can imagine if it was just a normal guy…

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/may-d-gets-into-trouble-with-security.html

U b iti!!! Normal guy? So r u abnormal guy!!

lwkmd who knows u.

Shoprite Na ur papa land??

y dem no shoot u sef

3 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Abeg wetin be drift board again? Na gun?
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by abeniagbon(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
canalily:
Yes, yes yes! Why eim go leave May D to come sing for August D in lagosundecided we go stone am!

I BEG EVERYBODY SHOPRITE DEAL WITH PUBLIC THEY SHLD EXPECT UNEXPECTED THINGS. THEY TAUGHT HE WAS JUST SOME ORDINARY GUY. AND DUE TO HIS EXPLANATION THEY NEVER KNOW WHAT THE HOVER BOARD. Maybe they think he want to come and hack there software system. LOL with the device.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:
So you're not a normal guy, what are you a god

Nansense!!!! angry

E concern people wey dey worship una, yeyebrity like you!!! Na song you dey sing abi na drugs you dey push?
hahhhha, ur damn right.... Nd his english is appalling... Normal guy ko, who knows may D sef , nansense !!!!
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Xmen149(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
If you are not normal guy,how come they did recorgnise you and try to shoot you down like a malaysian air plane...oh..sorry,guess they recorgnised your abnormality 1st..
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Haaa, what is wrong with using the board at ICM? I dont get.... roller skates nko? undecided

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin

Hair rollers nikan
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Click Like if you think MayD sings trash.

I just need only 3 Likes to agree

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Baamsy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
contactmorak:
The singer took to Twitter to air his grievances, claiming he was attacked with teargas. Remember he dazzled the audience with the same driftboard over the weekend at the Star Trek concert in Ibadan and most people thought it was sort of chldish..

Read his tweets below.

I’m going to sue ikeja city mall for using tear gas on me just because I was riding on my hover board

I’m not going to keep quiet on this — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

Brought out a gun to shoot me for what? — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

Anyway they will say we are in naija and nothing will happen…… no wonder peeps don’t like mainland. ..

They used tear gas on me and assaulted me even almost shot me just for using my hover board at shoprite what illetrates

This thing is really baffling me because don’t they know what it is? — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

And at the end they beg me to keep quiet and not say anything — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

After embarrassing me and assaulting me and threatening to kill me just because of a hover board

I’m only trying to fight for those that can’t do anything about such situations. .. I can imagine if it was just a normal guy…

wiz khalifa got arrested same thing that happens to you happen to him.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by LilSmith55(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is not a hoverboard, its an Auto-balancing wheel scooter... grin grin grin
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Viktor1983(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
ICEMAN:

And he will be allowed to drive it into Shoprite if he likes and the security men will wash it while he's shopping. The morale of the story is don't be stuntin for nothin when you're money's so short they should call you "The Hobbit." Or Tyrone Lannister. Just joking. Sorry about that bro. No hoverboards in the mall.

ha-ha
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
contactmorak:

Read his tweets below.

English toh badt gan. He needs to go back to school

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by keepfighting(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Haaa, what is wrong with using the board at ICM? I dont get.... roller skates nko? undecided

By your name and comment, I'm sure you're not new to F9
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Mintycynty: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Hoverboard inside a mall? And u still want to sue them? Bro u wana go to jail* because u should not hover inside a mall in the first place

Or maybe he wants to replicate Wiz khalifa act* but Khalifa was not hovering! He was riding an auto balancing scooter*

Wonder whr this weed smoker May D go school*

And I've bn enjoying ur story until u said 'Normal guy' well good to know u are abnormal*

Lolzz oooo, u get bad mouth o
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Rotimi47: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
I believe what he rode on is an auto balancing scooter, it price ranges from 549 US dollas to a thousand plus US dollars.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by ElFenomeno1: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
RickRichards:
Wiz Khalifa also got into trouble for using his drift board at LAX. You're in good companycompany.

Hahaha.
Looks like MayD is trying to be what he ain't. Lol
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Godsonkemz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Psquare will be laughing...
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by scentmarlc(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2015
Biggynt:
Nigerians and their oversabi, why create unnecessary scene
I wonder oooo
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by scentmarlc(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:

So u needed to abrreviate IKEJA CITY MALL 'cos of wat exactly?
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by scentmarlc(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Tbillz:
... Too many issues begging for answers than MayD. BringBackTheGirls, 100DaysInOfficeNoMinister, SalarySlashAndNotAllowance, ExMinistersChillingInForegnHospitals, AntiCorruptionWarOnSocialMedia, OfficeOfTheFirstLady, OshoTheSyconphant, WikeProbingRotex, GeJKenyaChilling among others. MayD hibernate joor

I swear.....MayD's case na banana scrap !
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by 400billionman: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Stop acting like a kid boy..

Don't fight for anybody, you are an ordinary guy. Okay ?
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by 400billionman: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Hoverboard inside a mall? And u still want to sue them? Bro u wana go to jail* because u should not hover inside a mall in the first place

Or maybe he wants to replicate Wiz khalifa act* but Khalifa was not hovering! He was riding an auto balancing scooter*

Wonder whr this weed smoker May D go school*

And I've bn enjoying ur story until u said 'Normal guy' well good to know u are abnormal*

Everyone of them on stage thinks they too important. .

If nah Psquare, everybody know them. Who is May Day ?
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by hollamanng(m): 12:46am On Aug 27, 2015
mumu y u no carry powerbike cum ghost skater
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by mikolo80: 12:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Biggynt:
Nigerians and their oversabi, why create unnecessary scene
was there a sign that explicitly or implicitly stated the prohibition of driftboards. Nigerians and their underSabi since 12 AD
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by UjSizzle(f): 12:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Okay na. Abeg hover on stage and walk in the mall to avoid assault. But he doesn't need to worry about the 'normal' guy. Normal people prefer to walk in their malls cheesy

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Souljaboi1: 1:08am On Aug 27, 2015
Khez:
His a fool, what does he mean by "peeps don't like mainland?? Blind fools, was he born on the island undecided?
Why was he using the shit anyway when he can walk? He should try that at Dubai malls nua
Ezi.......

Is there really a law banning the use of hover boards, because I saw security men warning a boy to stop using the hover at the Dubai Mall earlier this month.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Dubemkelly(m): 1:17am On Aug 27, 2015
Like he just got them recently! who hovers indoors? Stupidity has possessed him, guess he wants to promote his latest single "Ale gi bad" One silly song of the century, the video sucks to bit

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Damminglola(f): 1:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Lol. Wiz khalifa wannabe!!! tongue. Pele
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by harbeedaymee(f): 2:18am On Aug 27, 2015
what does he mean by "if it was an ordinary guy"? Who knows him? Ode! angry angry angry
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by crisycent: 2:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Na so people wen just start to dey see theirself for TV dey behave. Who dey even buy this guy songs?

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 27, 2015
he should not have gone in with the Drift Board he constitutes nuisance to other
Contact us today for your construction works and we assure you the very best
whatsapp - 08032427733
email - nukee02@gmail.com

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by modelboy(m): 4:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Viktor1983:
Hover board ke
why maydee dey do free unconscious marketing for the manufacturers of the hover board?
#NewsFlash Floyd money mayweather bought a koenigsegg ccxr trevita for $4.8M. some days ago.
get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie / 2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS] / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.