Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board (41692 Views)

May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo / May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Dklef(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2015
repogirl:
Lool but seriously sha some people are real illeterates o grin......why would they gas him and even threaten to shoot him because of a mechanical contraption? Abi dem tink sey na winch craft LMAO.....

Chei, dis story funny no be small thing grin
maddam, better go complete that forever and more story for us jawe!
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Kakoi(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
thank God now I know thrz a fool like May D in Here* HoverBoard and Balancing scooter the same? Hmmm is that what u are taught?
bros, khalifa and may d rode on the same thing. When you have the money to buy one, you'll understand
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by katunj: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Macgreat:
I saw tires...
A real hover board cost $10,000 USD
$10k? abeg stop am na just $200 (=N=40k)
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by hob(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
my own is does he have the money to sue ICM...................................naija celebs shaa

Can someone answer this, is it a crime to use d device in public places
[i][/i]
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Popemax(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bad Belle tongue
BANGERLEE1:
Hoverboard inside a mall? And u still want to sue them? Bro u wana go to jail* because u should not hover inside a mall in the first place

Or maybe he wants to replicate Wiz khalifa act* but Khalifa was not hovering! He was riding an auto balancing scooter*

Wonder whr this weed smoker May D go school*

And I've bn enjoying ur story until u said 'Normal guy' well good to know u are abnormal*

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
sdavirus:
Everything was fine, until he said "normal guy"
I wonder who hez referring to as " normal guy" undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kakoi:
bros, khalifa and may d rode on the same thing. When you have the money to buy one, you'll understand
ok Sir*
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Popemax:
Bad Belle tongue
Is allowed.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by wtfCode: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
190:

Yess sir it's 190
mehn, u don old 4 nairaland o. I remember like 5 to 6 years ago when u were hot on nairaland.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Chillinmasoul(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
I’m only trying to fight for those that can’t do anything about such situations. .. I can imagine if it was just a normal guy…

[size=16pt]HE KNOWS HE'S ABNORMAL SELF, THANK GOD!!![/size] grin grin grin
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Empedocles(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
What an harsh reemark about mainland,I m sure u must ve said something harsh 2 earn urself d embarassment,but however ur brain fault isn't fixed probably somebody nids more dosE of d tear gas
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Macgreat(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
katunj:
$10k? abeg stop am na just $200 (=N=40k)

Dude, have you seen hover board made by Lexus.??
Google is your friend though. Check and see the tech man.

An actual "hover board" that levitate (1 - 2 inches) about the ground.
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Banter1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
its not about S.A or no S.A... That May D is wrong* what if he fails and run into one shop? May D na fool* maybe he just finish smoking weed and he's like am way up floating*
you called him fool why? If you're a christian read this. (Mathew 5:22)
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by 190: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
wtfCode:

mehn, u don old 4 nairaland o.
I remember like 5 to 6 years ago when u were hot on nairaland.

Lol I'm still hot just much older

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie / 2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.