Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos (33012 Views)

Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos / Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by arimahoseloka(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why do some policemen behave like animals? For goodness sake who jumps into a moving car to make arrest? See how u have died like a chicken. I've said it time and time again... The Nigerian police force need sanitation. Let only graduates be employed as policemen. Look at policemen in Europe and USA. Now look at Nigerian police. Na WA for this country

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by advocates: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
eyeview:
The policeman died a long time ago as a result of curses that had been heaped on him(and many others like him) by innocent people whom they daily victimize and extort money from. This day was just the appointed day of its manifestation.
Even at that, where is your humanity and empathy for the dead? You could be wrong about his person you know, and where does that leave you with the vituperation you poured on him even though his dead?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by kenwizi: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please please please!!! OND should be the minimum requirement to join nigeria police force, it will limit a lot of stupidity...please am on my knees begging...

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by missionmex(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
This kind of death no chance to repent. Draw near to God.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by chichriso: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
ok
Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
kenwizi:
Please please please!!! OND should be the minimum requirement to join nigeria police force, it will limit a lot of stupidity...please am on my knees begging...
u r on a long thing
Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by lateezy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
I smell nemesis catching up

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by kenwizi: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
advocates:
Even at that, where is your humanity and empathy for the dead? You could be wrong about his person you know, and where does that leave you with the vituperation you poured on him even though his dead?

Your papa na koti (olokpa)?? Y u de paranoid? Abi d koti de owe u money before e lego?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by Exponental(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
when police entered once chance...... disaster is inevitable.
Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
what kind of risky move did the policeman make? jumping on a moving bus?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by anigbajumo(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
By the special grace of God he wil nt rest in peace....

Anytyme I see a policeman I used to curse dem coz they ar inhuman,cnt jez imagine wat they av done 4me...

By God's grace most of dem wil nt die better..

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by harry509: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/policeman-dies-arresting-danfo-driver-in-lagos/

Picture: scene of the accident
runing afta d danfo is nt bcus d policeman want's 2 make an arest, simply bcus he want's 2 extort money 4rm d danfo driva. Well may his soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by Najatu: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
I wonder why all forces(police, FRSC, vio, SARS, custom even soldiers are after vehicles in Nija? well this serve as lesson for others
Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by Smooyis(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
RIP.
Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by MIM77(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
aywhy93:
OMG !!! I don't even know If I should say Good for him or Good for the Danfo driver. RIP sha before some NairaLanders will say I'm wicked !!! grin

BTW, See FRESH - MTN Unlimited Data for ONLY Android Users.

You have already said what you didn't know how to say
Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by ebony2011(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
We could recall the present administration gave a warning to all enforcement agents to stop jumping into vehicles when offence has been committed. so ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by 6fit(f): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/policeman-dies-arresting-danfo-driver-in-lagos/

Picture: scene of the accident

By d time Amadioha finish warming up, more of d police men who are making life difficult will be visited by Amadioha......some police men are beast...no aporlogy
Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by lastpage: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
eyeview:
The policeman died a long time ago as a result of curses that had been heaped on him(and many others like him) by innocent people whom they daily victimize and extort money from. This day was just the appointed day of its manifestation.

Police is our friend, so we just lost a friend, right?

KARMA is a Biatch!
Minus one, many "Mbus" still left.....
undecided wink

Lastpage!
Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by ThaThinka: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
May he rest in peace. To all those criticising the man for jumping onto the moving bus, what do you suggest he should have done? Let the driver continue with his nefarious activity of picking passengers in an inappropriate manner? Let's be objective na. A cop might not do that in the West, but the drivers around here are entirely different characters. From what I read, it's not the jumping that killed him, but the sudden stop.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by lastpage: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
arimahoseloka:
Why do some policemen behave like animals? For goodness sake who jumps into a moving car to make arrest? See how u have died like a chicken. I've said it time and time again... The Nigerian police force need sanitation. Let only graduates be employed as policemen. Look at policemen in Europe and USA. Now look at Nigerian police. Na WA for this country

Funnily, those USA/Europe Policemen are also not Graduates!
Infact, their "entry qualification" is the equivalent of our School Cert!

The difference is our CORRUPT ENVIRONMENT.
Over there, they would do a "thorough" background check on you for the last twenty years or so and if you've ever had one single criminal past, you will never make the cut.

Ordinary drunk driving will disqualify you.
But in Nigeria, even armed robbers who just left Prison, will offer money to those in-charge fo the selection and they will be number one on the list.
Same with all aspects of our life where ONLY CRIMINALS are gaining advantage: From Politicians, LGA Chairmen, Councillors, even the Military!
CORRUPTION, as Buhari said, is our greatest enemy but if you'all think you are attacking and destroying Buhari's Govt by not supporting his anti-corruption stand, then you are in for a "long-thing", not just you but your generation after the next! grin grin

Una never hear wehn, me l don port commot for here sharp-sharp.

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by ezugegere(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
What this one and his fellow robbers at Ijaniki police station did to me that day, it is difficult not to curse them...

I can't marry a policeman's daughter. They carry too much curses on their head.

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by rukkyland(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
THE policeman fowl don lay cook egg. . rest in peace Spiderman.. more jumping to your elbow in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
HUMANS OF LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by cococandy(f): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
He killed himself.

Jumping onto a moving bus?
Too much Jackie chan movies they worry some of them.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
He no hold the motor well bcus of the money. See wetin 20 naira dy cause.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by lastpage: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
ThaThinka:
May he rest in peace. To all those criticising the man for jumping onto the moving bus, what do you suggest he should have done? Let the driver continue with his nefarious activity of picking passengers in an inappropriate manner? Let's be objective na. A cop might not do that in the West, but the drivers around here are entirely different characters. From what I read, it's not the jumping that killed him, but the sudden stop.

Take his Registration Number and go to the "Auto-Reg" Database to collect his details.
Send officers to his house and arrest him (or the owner, who will produce him), then send him to jail for as many violations as he has committed.

But our Policemen are so desperate to catch Danfo Drivers "there and then" because of the "ROGER" that he wants to collect.
Danfo Drivers are so bold nowadays, they will tell you "nothing will happen, l will only settle the Policeman"! And it is true!
! shocked shocked

How l wish Policemen will show the same zealousness when real armed robbers come to operate?
They will arrive with siren, 24hours later and start rounding-up innocent people so they can collect more "ROGER" from already traumatised residents!

When a vehicle is in motion, it does not respect anybody, Police man or not!
If he did not jump on the moving vehicle, whether it sopped suddenly or not, he would still be alive today...... all because of some silly #500? angry angry

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
In dy funny eh
Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by ThaThinka: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
lastpage:

[b]Take his Registration Number and go to the "Auto-Reg" Database to collect his details.
Send officers to his house and arrest him (or the owner, who will produce him), then send him to jail for as many violations as he has committed.

Bro, that's how things should work in an ideal society; not in Naija, at least not that I know off.
Re: Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos by lastpage: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
ThaThinka:

Bro, that's how things should work in an ideal society; not in Naija, at least not that I know off.

How about if we start TODAY and start preaching and practising it?

No society is ideal but they all try to get better by the day.
We cant just relax and sit back and watch our very-very blessed country turn to Somalia or Yemen or some other Banana Republic!

I tell you, it did not descend on them in just one day, it was a gradual thing o! undecided undecided

Since have the database already, why are we not encouraging its use?
Why are our Police men bent on "charging you for a crime on the roadside, passing judgement on the roadside and collecting "Penalty" .... all at the road side?

Its Corruption!

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife / Imam Turned Robber Shaved Long Beard To Avoid Recognition [pictured] / Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.