Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 (5231 Views)

Full List Of Governors That Cannot Win Election In Nigeria Again Come 2019. / Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Planning To Run For Presidency Come 2019? See This (Pic) / I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2015
With the recent happenings in the New political dispensation one can only reflect and be sober for how my fellow Yoruba brothers betrayed the South to vote for another ex-General when we all thought we had passed that era.

Nigeria is at a standstill today, EFCC is just fighting corruption selectively on the pages of newspapers, Ministers have not been appointed to fast track laudable projects initiated by the past administration, all we see is Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures of the current President with Cows, and so on.

Indeed the Yoruba race have already realized their mistake and can't wait to correct it come 2019.

Please GEJ if you are reading this, have a re-think about 2019 and save us from the slow but steady conspiracy by the North to once again have Nigeria in her laps.

We are already tired!

#Wasted100days.

The batttle life will be draw between me and any APC e-diot that quotes me and spill trash.

I rest my case.

#EgusiSoup

cc
Barcanista
Beremx
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
Obiagelli
Demdem
Cleverly
Cramjones
Onionsoup

10 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by shaboti: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2015
why cant y'all just give this man a chance? sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2015
shaboti:
why cant y'all just give this man a chance? sad

If you engage someone to build your house for you in 4 years and the first 100 days he goes around taking selfies with the cows around your house how would you feel?

In one year he goes about jumping from one country to another while the whole house is on fire. No visible achievement, still blaming the past contractors for doing a bad job.

What will you do?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by Segadem(m): 12:45am On Aug 27, 2015
op, are u speaking for yourself or Yoruba tribe?
Even the blind can see, deaf can hear and the dumb can testify that Baba is working,so if anyone says otherwise, it means the state of that fellow is worst than the aforementioned.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Segadem:
op, are u speaking for yourself or Yoruba tribe?
Even the blind can see, deaf can hear and the dumb can testify that Baba is working,so if anyone says otherwise, it means the state of that fellow is worst than the aforementioned.

Where is the work? sad
Is 1 dollar now equal to 1 naira?

9 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by Bekwarra(m): 12:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Can somebody with strong links with the APC leadership help me tell them to please call for a national convention to deliberate and agree on a single figure to accuse the Jonathan government of embezzling. I'm tired of 10trillion, 40trillion, 20billion dollars, 6billion dollars, 3billion dollars etc. These figures are getting too much for my brain to comprehend. Thanks in advance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by Bitterleafsoup: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2015
I doubt GEJ is ready to clean up APC's crap cause its about to get stinky!

2 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by princdebola201(m): 1:09am On Aug 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:
With the recent happenings in the New political dispensation one can only reflect and be sober for how my fellow Yoruba brothers betrayed the South to vote for another ex-General when we all thought we had passed that era.

Nigeria is at a standstill today, EFCC is just fighting corruption selectively on the pages of newspapers, Ministers have not been appointed to fast track laudable projects initiated by the past administration, all we see is Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures of the current President with Cows, and so on.

Indeed the Yoruba race have already realized their mistake and can't wait to correct it come 2019.

Please GEJ if you are reading this, have a re-think about 2019 and save us from the slow but steady conspiracy by the North to once again have Nigeria in her laps.

We are already tired!

#Wasted100days.

The batttle life will be draw between me and any APC e-diot that quotes me and spill trash.

I rest my case.

#EgusiSoup

cc
Barcanista
Beremx
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
Obiagelli
Demdem
Cleverly
Cramjones
Onionsoup

Stop dragging yorubas to ur miserable life...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by WailingWailer00(m): 1:11am On Aug 27, 2015
That man is not power drunk and a backstabber like two criminals we know
1. Mazi Dullardinhoe
2. Abubakar Tinubu grin

Nigeria is gone and needs rehabilitation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by kestolove95(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Look at dix failed ibo group of people who can't even complete dia tenure as ordinary senate president as a result of dia corrptn...no wonder dey want corrpt gej to come and continue stealing..fO0l

26 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by kestolove95(m): 1:15am On Aug 27, 2015
princdebola201:

Stop dragging yorubas to ur miserable life...
pls u need to repeat it for d fo0l to hear again o

2 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
pls u need to repeat it for d fo0l to hear again o

I am ashamed of this tribe called Yoruba which I come from. I am ashamed of its people. They are all backstabbers and betrayers.

GEJ on behalf of the Yoruba race we say we are sorry. Please come back sad

7 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 1:33am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Look at dix failed ibo group of people who can't even complete dia tenure as ordinary senate president as a result of dia corrptn...no wonder dey want corrpt gej to come and continue stealing..fO0l

I am Yoruba and I will always speak the truth without any ethnic sentiment. You just sounded like hypocrite.

8 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 1:35am On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:
That man is not power drunk and a backstabber like two criminals we know
1. Mazi Dullardinhoe
2. Abubakar Tinubu grin

Nigeria is gone and needs rehabilitation

Please who is Mazi Dullardinhoe?
Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 1:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
I doubt GEJ is ready to clean up APC's crap cause its about to get stinky!

GEJ should please save NIGERIA sad

1 Like

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by princdebola201(m): 1:36am On Aug 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I am ashamed of this tribe called Yoruba which I come from. I am ashamed of its people. They are all backstabbers and betrayers.

Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati , omo ajeokuta ma mu omi,

Re u the spokesman of yorubas . Never in ur life drag yoruba to ur miserable life

Were omo iran kiran

23 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by kestolove95(m): 1:38am On Aug 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:

so wen did tins get dix worst..dat u ar now claiming to b a yoruba guy?...hahahaha...weda u like it or not..we will giv u people baifraud nd u will leave our country for us...

8 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by WailingWailer00(m): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Please who is Mazi Dullardinhoe?
Not in the mood to get banned grin
Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by pus33: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Nobody will ever vote jonathan back to power.

14 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by princdebola201(m): 1:41am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
so wen did tins get dix worst..dat u ar now claiming to b a yoruba guy?...hahahaha...weda u like it or not..we will giv u people baifraud nd u will leave our country for us...
Don't reply that frustrated descendant of a cursed tribe from erosion ravaged land Of Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 1:42am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:

I am Yoruba and I'm not an hypocrite like you.

If you think you have a country then you are the dumbest dullard in the world's history.
Country ko, Hausa burukutu gworo teeth ni.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by kestolove95(m): 1:43am On Aug 27, 2015
princdebola201:

Don't reply that frustrated descendant of a cursed tribe from erosion ravaged land Of Biafra.
hahahahahahaa...no break ma belle with laff abg...erosion everywia, no wonder dey ar running to west and north to survive...dey ar our slaves..

4 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 1:45am On Aug 27, 2015
princdebola201:

You are a disgrace to my tribe. These are the kind of people giving the Yoruba race a bad name.
Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by kestolove95(m): 1:46am On Aug 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I am Yoruba and I'm not an hypocrite like you.

If you think you have a country then you are the dumbest dullard in the world's history.
Country ko, Hausa burukutu gworo teeth ni.
eyammiri dodondoya calm dwn and tune into Biafra radio or tv and watch ur country bbc..just b ready to leav west or north soon..cox I knw u can't stay in dat ur curse land of erosion

3 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 1:47am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
hahahahahahaa...no break ma belle with laff abg...erosion everywia, no wonder dey ar running to west and north to survive...dey ar our slaves..

I just viewed your pic and noticed you are a runs girl. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by princdebola201(m): 1:47am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
They will remain slaves to hausas and yorubas until jesus christ go come free them
They tried every means to dominate hausas and yorubas but they failed now they re want to colonise south south by force because they know their land is Land locked nothing tangible can come out of it..

6 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by princdebola201(m): 1:49am On Aug 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:

You are a disgrace to my tribe. These are the kind of people giving the Yoruba race a bad name.

Koni dafun awon to ni e .!!! Oponu afo fun gbemu..

6 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by kestolove95(m): 1:49am On Aug 27, 2015
princdebola201:

They will remain slaves to hausas and yorubas until jesus christ go come free them
They tried every means to dominate hausas and yorubas but they failed now they re want to colonise south south by force because they know their land is Land locked nothing tangible can come out of it..
dey ar curse people...nd dey will remain curse till end time

1 Like

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
eyammiri dodondoya calm dwn and tune into Biafra radio or tv and watch ur country bbc..just b ready to leav west or north soon..cox I knw u can't stay in dat ur curse land of erosion

We the Yorubas have already apologized to GEJ and we are ready to work with him come 2019.

Please how much do you charge for short-time! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by EgusiSoup: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2015
princdebola201:

Koni dafun awon to ni e .!!! Oponu afo fun gbemu..

How much? sad
Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by ope2711(m): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:

are you indirectly saying that you are a bastard? I dey smell ibo here

2 Likes

Re: I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 by kestolove95(m): 1:53am On Aug 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:

We the Yorubas have already apologized to GEJ and we are ready to work with him come 2019.

Please how much do you charge for short-time! undecided
even 1000 of ur type can't see ma bra talk more of touching it, dirty disgusting ibo people..pls I don't want curse to follow me abg..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Adeyanju Not My Candidate, Says Idris Wada / Donal Trump Speak The Truth About Nigeria. / Be Frank, What Comes To Your Mind seeing This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.