Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! (4579 Views)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Planning To Run For Presidency Come 2019? See This (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

You have suffered enough in this country. I have come to bring it to your notice that the time to take our destiny in our hands is now.
I am destined to win and I am destined to unleash prosperity to the land and take this nation to its promised land; a land that flows with 'milk and honey'. You might be a little bit skeptical about this which is OK anyway but do not allow your skepticism to take away what rightly belongs to you.

By God's grace, I will be coming out for the Presidency come 2019. You and your family better start praying about it because your blessings will not pass you by. I am coming! I am coming...watch out!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by multikolour(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
you missed your pills, go and take your pills.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by kajoula(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
APC Member grin
na so e dey start oo grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
multikolour:
you missed your pills, go and take your pills.
Well, I am not on pills and have never been. I am so...so serious. Join the train to prosperity

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
kajoula:
APC Member grin
na so e dey start oo grin
So hasty a conclusion sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by kajoula(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:

na so we see am ooh
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by kajoula(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:

na so we see am ooh APC...........Shame!
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
kajoula:

na so we see am ooh
Will you vote for me and save the generation unborn sad

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by kajoula(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
Will you vote for me and save the generation unborn sad

loll....inside your mind...... I will never vote in Nigeria again except we have 24hours uninterrupted power.
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
kajoula:

loll....inside your mind...... I will never vote in Nigeria again except we have 24hours uninterrupted power.
Gooooood!!That is what I am talking about. I will make that a reality

2 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by naijapips02: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
i wish u the best brother. dont even mind the timid posters above.

please do well to lay out your plans concerning how to tackle our pesent challenges.

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by moyakz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
the last time i checked,only nollywood movie-adverts end with watch out!!
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
naijapips02:
i wish u the best brother. dont even mind the timid posters above.

please do well to lay out your plans concerning how to tackle our pesent challenges.
OMG!!! For the faith you have put in me, I will not disappoint

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by evy1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
You mean president of zombie association.
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Ramanto(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
You Have One Voter Already. Here I Am

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by mrvitalis(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
Just tell me how u will give Nigeria 120000mw that we need to get 24 hrs power.. . And how u will finance it in 8 years.... Considering our capital budget is around 5 billion dollars
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
moyakz:
the last time i checked,only nollywood movie-adverts end with watch out!!
Yeah..you really need to watch out.
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
evy1:
You mean president of zombie association.
When I become President, all zombies will be transformed to humans grin
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ramanto:
You Have One Voter Already. Here I Am
Thank you for having faith in your vote. I won't disappoint.
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by kajoula(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:

B00hari make mouth pass you..... grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
kajoula:

B00hari make mouth pass you..... grin
My own is for real...no promise and fail really
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

Just tell me how u will give Nigeria 120000mw that we need to get 24 hrs power.. . And how u will finance it in 8 years.... Considering our capital budget is around 5 billion dollars
I have things mapped out. I don't wanna post it here so that someone doesn't steal my agendum
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by kajoula(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
My own is for real...no promise and fail really

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by mrvitalis(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
I have things mapped out. I don't wanna post it here so that someone doesn't steal my agendum
My brother u can't even type the detailed information here.. .. From u to say u have it lined out.. . Means u are deceiving ur self and people who will vote u.. ..
Based on our budge there is no way we will achieve that in the next 50 years
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by seanblaise(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
I will give you my unadulterated support.....I jxt need you to sign two documents...the first document contains a proposal starting the you will separate the country's wealth from the three arms of government....the second document proposes you adopt true federalism where by each region runs their affairs from their own natural resources...if you are willing to do these two things, then we will put you in Aso rock come 2019...

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by seanblaise(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
I will give you my unadulterated support.....I jxt need you to sign two documents...the first document contains a proposal stating that you will separate the country's wealth from the three arms of government....the second document proposes you adopt true federalism where by each region runs their affairs from their own natural resources...if you are willing to do these two things, then we will put you in Aso rock come 2019...
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by JhimmySpark(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lol..i love ur spirit ooo... If u try am.. Na Jamb score u go get as votes... 110, 101,89..............

2 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by lekpaboy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
keep wishing
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by youngeagle(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
When people Wey no get certificate they win election,why won't u try ur luck,in-case you got no agenda instead of flying up and down you can catwalk around the globe its allowed
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by imsuboi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice strategy.
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by ItzTun3chi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
why can't we just believe angry .all those above me doubtinq op.smh for you.its time we give our youths the power they crave.am tired of old gays
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by dotTEE007(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
You have suffered enough in this country. I have come to bring it to your notice that the time to take our destiny in our hands is now.
I am destined to win and I am destined to unleash prosperity to the land and take this nation to its promised land; a land that flows with 'milk and honey'. You might be a little bit skeptical about this which is OK anyway but do not allow your skepticism to take away what rightly belongs to you.
By God's grace, I will be coming out for the Presidency come 2019. You and your family better start praying about it because your blessings will not pass you by. I am coming! I am coming...watch out!!!!!
Watz the title of the movie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos / How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? / Atiku In Trouble As PDP Rally in Jos Ended In Disaster For Poor Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.