Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) (30794 Views)

Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene / India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud / Cops Nab Nigerian For Possessing RM120,000 Worth Of Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by deathmen12: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Making guns and sale to young boys of 20, wat wre u xpecting dem to do with d gun if not for rubbory
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by eleko1: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2015
sad
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by ficons: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2015
His a wanted by police already
imsuboi:

Police! Come carry this one! shocked shocked
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by hyfr(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2015
I think they should empower his talent .
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by otabuko(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2015
H
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2015
whisperj:
Igbo and Yoruba fully represented - there will be no tribal war on this issue. grin
gringrin

I tell you.
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by imsuboi(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2015
ficons:
His a wanted by police already

shocked shocked

Your Use of English & Buhari's body language odor are the reasons this country is moving backward. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by kuuljay(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2015
gunpoint:

Perfect example of they kind of intertribal cooperation we have been advocating grin
falls off the stairs....lwkmd...Who the fu¿k is this clown

1 Like

Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by MadCow1: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2015
EngrBouss:
The government should use these guys in making Nigerian made weapons instead wasting dudes with ideas in the prison.

With the right resources and proper supervisor since they are to be imprisoned, they with make automatic rifles as the government where suggesting to the military.

We have alot of Gunsmiths in Nigeria..

These guys are criminals and must be jailed and have their asses fhucked by their fellow inmates.

Those guns they have sold have been used to commit crimes that may have even involved people's lives.

Plus we have companies in Nigeria that are manufacturing arms for the Nigerian armed forces already.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by MadCow1: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2015
whisperj:
Igbo and Yoruba fully represented - there will be no tribal war on this issue. grin

Ohaneze has set up a panel to investigate this issue further.. angry

1 Like

Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by deavicky(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Hope I won't be arrested? Cos I just concluded my research on Arm production and I intend to start dummy production by November.
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by Nellypy: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Old boy see talent
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by pauloookay(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Get your soul mate near your location here www.oyiom.com
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by igahdavid(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2015
This young Man should be recruited by the Government. It's high time Nigeria starts weapon manufacturing
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by yicoyugo: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ WWW.ECASH55.COM
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2015
From the way the suspects were pictures in a blunt manner goes in a long way to tell us the Government will make use of the gun producer
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by Gamesmart: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2015
rusher14:
Pixilated faces?

They want you to see their T-shirts.

It is a very "valuable" picture.

2 Likes

Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2015
HerexG:
Wow this is a great news !

One thing I admire about America is that they sure know how to convert what appears to be negative into a positive use for themselves, these young men are raw talents.

Nigeria government pls do the needful , harness and develop on these young men raw talents instead of incarcerating them so as not to make their talents lie fallow or eventually become a waste .

Who knows we might become the Russia of tomorrow undecided
Look at the trash u just spitted , so they should allow armed robbers to go free? And mumus click" like" on ur dumb post, and u say making guns for armed robbers a talent? U fit start ur own 2morow, do u know how many people have died from these armed robbers?
I rest my case and giving Up completely on the way some nairalanders comment here atimes
Russia of tomorrow kó , isreal of yesterday nì

1 Like

Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by juliusjulius: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by AreaFada2: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
gunpoint:

Perfect example of they kind of intertribal cooperation we have been advocating grin
I wish na for good thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2015
deathmen12:
Making guns and sale to young boys of 20, wat wre u xpecting dem to do with d gun if not for rubbory
No, dem wan use the gun kill fowl
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by victree007(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Nigeria should always see positivity in adversity. These guys can actually be rehabilitated and recruited into the force to make arms and ammunition. Imagine the good they would do if their talents are used to better our country. I just hope say dem no go fave firing squad sha.
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by seangy4konji: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2015
see as dem deh price gun and bullet like bolli and epa....
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2015
gunpoint:

The evil in your eye no dey allow you see road. Where you see that one now?
My man it's crystal clear. .

Check their AGES, you will discover that the YORUBA BOY is the ELDEST.. .

na him drag them go naaa
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by gunpoint(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2015
AreaFada2:
I wish na for good thing. cheesy
They sha cooperate undecided
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by gunpoint(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:

My man it's crystal clear. .

Check their AGES, you will discover that the YORUBA BOY is the ELDEST.. .

na him drag them go naaa
Mtchew....
Bros, go back ya evil forest biko, you dey waste this service for outside
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by gunpoint(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2015
kuuljay:
falls off the stairs....lwkmd...Who the fu¿k is this clown
Bros, i lie? undecided
Re: Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) by Princejboy(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2015
WASTED TALENTWASTED TALENTWASTED TALENT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cocaine Concealed In Iron Recovered At Onne Seaport In Port Harcourt (photos) / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) / Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.