Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck (16616 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by jaybee3(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Good evening my brother cool
Good evening my sister in christ
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by anangboy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee3:
Who she be now
You wan give me babe?
Hahaha. . .i get it now, p¡mp.
Greet the main madam.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee3:

Oya let's transact
transact.... Do you mean bank transactions
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by jaybee3(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
jomile:
transact.... Do you mean bank transactions

Yes now
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
jomile:
am cool and u
am happy.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
wakacome:
am happy.
may i know d reason y
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee3:

Yes now
OK send ur account number
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
jomile:
may i know d reason y
check your pm...grin
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by clemz85(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
if King Solomon didn't wear it, I wouldn't be wearing, I wear the tiny and short ones, silver

now call me what ever.
Ur toro.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
wakacome:
check your pm...grin
I have checked, my pm is just fine
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
I see dem as dogs cheesy

Cos na dog dey wear chain

infact animals
Well wah kanna say dey are higher animals grin
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
jomile:
I have checked, my pm is just fine
I sent u message...check your inbox...or just follow me back so that you can see the message directly
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by butanep(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
halfrica:
I see dem as dogs cheesy

Cos na dog dey wear chain

infact animals
Well wah kanna say dey are higher animals grin

That is too extreme now... don't you think everyone have the right to put on what suit him or her.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2015
butanep:

That is too extreme now... don't you think everyone have the right to put on what suit him or her.

Sure

Bt wen now dey wear heavy ones like dey are still sold to d whites angry

Ferry haknoryin
D whites created chain for slaves rebrandin it nd knew d blacks wud stil fal for it provin dat slave trade is long gone bt d slave mentality stil lives among d blacks chai its already in d dna sef i stop here lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by naijathings(m): 3:18am On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. We're all fake then. Speaking of things you "allow" us to use without complaining. Well, we let you use the colour pink (guys wear pink too these days), we let you use earings (last time I checked, earings were sold at the female section in most department stores), we let you use skirts (you call it kilts but a skirt is a skirt no matter what name you choose to call it. Ha!) & we let you use make-up etc, let you walk around calling yourself a "metrosexual man". So you see, we're even grin
Heyyyy

Men have been wearing earings for thousands of years, check history.
Kilts are a traditional wear for those who own the tradition. I don't know why any naija guy would want to wear stuff like that.
I don't even use body lotion, what d furk does a man need make-up for? I see some with lip gloss even in rainy weather.
I don't know why men wear pink tho.. that color is too puussyy for my liking even my sisters don't do pink.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by butanep(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2015
halfrica:

Sure

Ferry haknoryin
D whites created chain for slaves rebrandin it nd knew d blacks wud stil fal for it provin dat slave trade is long gone bt d slave mentality stil lives among d blacks chai its already in d dna sef i stop here lipsrsealed
But the white are not left out of the situation. They still put on chain be it small or big.

I won't totally agree with you because chains are not meant for such purpose. Chains are also used to compliment ones look right from the days of moses. " the bible says the people used their chains & jewelry to make a golden image".

You mightn't be a fan of chains doesn't mean wearing chains is totally wrong. What about the round gold necklace that perfectly fit the neck? Isn't it sexy?

You ladies sometimes don't just want to share. When you put on male trousers, caps, boxers etc. We didn't condemn you guyz but now we decided to put on chains, you ladies are complaining it look awkward.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by butanep(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2015
halfrica:

Sure

Ferry haknoryin
But the white are not left out of the situation. They still put on chain be it small or big.

I won't totally agree with you because chains are not meant for such purpose. Chains are also used to compliment ones look right from the days of moses. " the bible says the people used their chains & jewelry to make a golden image". Don't you put on chains?

You mightn't be a fan of chains doesn't mean wearing chains is totally wrong. What about the round gold necklace that perfectly fit the neck? Isn't it sexy?

You ladies sometimes don't just want to share. When you put on male trousers, caps, boxers etc. We didn't condemn you guyz but now we decided to put on chains, you ladies are complaining it look awkward.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by butanep(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2015
naijathings:

Heyyyy

Kilts are a traditional wear for those who own the tradition. I don't know why any naija guy would want to wear stuff like that.
I don't even use body lotion, what d furk does a man need make-up for? I see some with lip gloss even in rainy weather.
[b]I don't know why men wear pink tho.. that is too puussyy for my liking even my sisters [/b]don't do pink.

I can't just laugh.

Please what is the synonyms of that womanliness in the bolded statement.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by jaybee3(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
jomile:
OK send ur account number

Sent
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by butanep(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2015
naijathings:

Heyyyy

[b]I don't know why men wear pink tho.. that is too puussyy for my liking even my sisters [/b]don't do pink.

I can't just laugh. Ladies shall

Please what is the synonyms of that womanliness in the bolded statement.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2015
it's time u'all stop thinking too much about what the ladies think about this and that because the moment u start doing a lot of that officially you're becoming a pusssssi whipped mofo, just never fall in love with a hoee, treat a lady the way she deserves to be treated or acts and get laid till u find a reasonable one to marry.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by ivyT(f): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Magician1503:
Guys with necklace looks like players to ladies....

And that's where the misconception is.

Yea,dats where d misconception comes from..

To me,its no big deal_
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by lilspiceyy(f): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
To me, guys with necklace on are unserious. I believe those kind of guys care only about their looks and notin else.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2015
jaybee3:

Sent
seen
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by jaybee3(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2015
jomile:
seen

Choiiiiiii

Oya post it here tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Aminat508(f): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
jaybee3:

Choiiiiiii

Oya post it here tongue tongue
Buying nd selling cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by pbs4real(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
jomile:
u too na sweet mouth u sef dey use for me
nah,me nah true luv i get 4 ugrin
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
pbs4real:
nah,me nah true luv i get 4 ugrin
true love indeed, by the way wat is true love
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by Toposh(f): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
jaybee3:

Who she be now

You wan give me babe?
human being... anything else tongue
Re: Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck by jaybee3(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Toposh:
human being... anything else tongue

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.