Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Youwin,buhari And The Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youwin,buhari And The Nigerian Youth (640 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept / Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin,buhari And The Nigerian Youth by peleson: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
This present administration has been playing lips service on job creation without a roadmap. I keep saying it! Empowerment remains the best approach in job creation in society like ours. The ripple effect of Supporting SME's will help shape Nigeria of our dreams.
Gej government gave us YouWin!
To Win it was simple. You can get it from every corner on planet earth. A Lot of Nigerians abroad won it and came back home for the grant because the had superior business exposure. It was based on merit and I can tell you, that program remains the best government program on youth in Nigeria!
President Buhari should know that governance is a continuous project hence the youth of Nigeria will be greatly displeased if YouWin program is abandoned!
We see no reason what so ever why fg must not continue with the program.
Anyways, Today is my Birthday! Show me love. I love you all the youth of Nigeria. The people who attended greatness in their Youth has refused to let the youth after them to achieve same. How selfish? They were military governors, commissioners,Presidents,ministers etc at age 27,30,32,37, yet a young man of 30 or 32 or 27 is still so young to them. The assume all the elective and appointive offices in nigeria like it belongs to the people of old. Just one Day, Monkey go Go market but....
Happy Birthday to my humble self

1 Like

Re: Youwin,buhari And The Nigerian Youth by 48noble(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2015
N
Re: Youwin,buhari And The Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2015
I'm with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Youwin,buhari And The Nigerian Youth by patrick89(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Hmm he has given some cyber fighers good job to defend his dull and sluggish reign!
He promised police job, an unproductive profession that will not add value to the fragile economy...

2 Likes

Re: Youwin,buhari And The Nigerian Youth by TI1919(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2015
Buzu
Re: Youwin,buhari And The Nigerian Youth by sammyj: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2015
PMU should just scrap this SCAM called you win from madam puff puff. Shikena! !! grin
Re: Youwin,buhari And The Nigerian Youth by ziryboy(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2015
You have a very silly brain. Nobody in my constituency ever win this your so call useless programme. Beside is for you useless south south and south east, since your candidate lost election there is no way your programme should work.
Re: Youwin,buhari And The Nigerian Youth by peleson: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2015
ziryboy:
You have a very silly brain. Nobody in my constituency ever win this your so call useless programme. Beside is for you useless south south and south east, since your candidate lost election there is no way your programme should work.
The program was competitive, once you v a tangible proposal, nothing stops u. I'm sure u didn't try. As for ur constituency, hold ur leaders responsible for not providing basic ict infratructure so ur people could register! What a pity. For ur information, the defence for proposal was held in Abuja and Unilag lagos yearly so u v no valid point. Just say ur constituency is backward n unproductive
Aturu awusa

(1) (Reply)

This Man Orubebe Should Be In Jail Now – Oshiomhole / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Makes More Northern Appointments / Dasuki's Trial Begins On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.