Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Memo To All Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Memo To All Parents (417 Views)

All Parents Do Read This. / The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This / How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memo To All Parents by adesegun121(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Parents, what ever happened to giving your kids Sexual Education CORRECTLY? What is 'pee pee' or 'tinini' as my friend calls her daughter's privates. It's either a PEN!S or a VAG!NA.
Teach them,illustrate with diagrams as well if possible so these kids don't go out and be misinformed or smartly outwitted by paedophiles... There is an ongoing case,i can't talk about it now but please and please,parents let's pay more attention to our 21st century kids..the evil happening now is 22nd century and we shouldn't continue with the traditional " if a boy touches you" line our ancestors invented.

Contrary to the popular belief, it doesn't spoil them. How can empowering a child with knowledge allegedly spoil them? ‎It is absurd.

It begins with us parents,it begins from the home. Scrape off the dirty mentality,these kids know better.
Dirty mentality you say??

Yes,else how do you explain giving your child the furrowed brow when they innocently say 'mummy give me my fork'. It is rightly called FORK and not 'ferk'. If you groom these kids correctly,the street won't corrupt them easily.

I hope this makes sense to someone.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/memo-to-all-parents.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

(1) (Reply)

The Triple-bond-model Of Marriage... A Must Read / When We Are Young / Today Is My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.