Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (83949 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by akwunmi(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Opistorincos:

kulimart i got an oukitel k6000 for 29000 on gearbest... what do u have to say abt that
,did de deliver it 2ur door step or u go post office go collect am?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Baroba(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Opistorincos:

kulimart i got an oukitel k6000 for 29000 on gearbest... what do u have to say abt that

Unnecessary comment, the man is bringing these devices to people's doors in Nigeria, considering the logistics and moral issues associated with doing business in Naija, he is doing a good job.. no point trying to disparage his business..

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Opistorincos:

Is it cash on delivery?

How many days does it take you to get it?

How many months warranty does it cover?

What about after sales service?

C'mon you're smarter than this.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
jasp12:

Hold "home key" and "power key" to deactivate buttons....or just drop down your notification panel you should see buttons there
still don't work..anyway Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Opistorincos(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Youngzedd:

Is it cash on delivery?

How many days does it take you to get it?

How many months warranty does it cover?

What about after sales service?

C'mon you're smarter than this.

bro point of correction, am not trying to bring down the good work of kulimart, all i was trying to do was to ask whether its genuine or not
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by karferguso(m): 3:04am On Dec 01, 2015
how is the phone without sd card?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by karferguso(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2015
so which one will you advice i go for xiaomi redmi note 2 or gionee m5 or even the umi iron pro?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by kaydee(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Anyone got a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 for sale?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2015
kaydee:
cheesy location?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by kaydee(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2015
idokojerry:
cheesy location?

Lagos
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by karferguso(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2015
so hw mch is the note 2(with sd card support) to Ilorin last last
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
kaydee:

Lagos
angry am in Kaduna
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Mofetemi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kulimart, I need some explanations.

I just received a mail at exact 1:17p.m today indicating shipment (to my address) of the item (pre-order) i ordered for and till now, i have neither received the item nor call to this effect.

Is the shipping not within 24hrs or what?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mofetemi:
Kulimart, I need some explanations.

I just received a mail at exact 1:17p.m today indicating shipment (to my address) of the item (pre-order) i ordered for and till now, i have neither received the item nor call to this effect.

Is the shipping not within 24hrs or what?

You will get your package tomorrow.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by debeo: 5:52am On Dec 02, 2015
iheanyi4u:

does it have playstore?

Yes, it comes with GAAPS already pre-installed
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by debeo: 6:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Lstar4real:
still don't work..anyway Thanks

Dis he try uncheking it from the notification?

Meanwhile , did he try downloading rom?

BTW: Has anyone tried the Umi Iron Pro? I need a Nigerian review

Thanks

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by iheanyi4u(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2015
For those on multilangugae version 7.0.6.0 stable there is a new update to version 7.0.8.0 you can download here
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=42335
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by micheljaw: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Great phone. i like this.

check out here for Xiaomi RedMI Note 3 : http://mobileprice.co/mobiles/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-12783

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Mofetemi(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2015
KuliMart:

You will get your package tomorrow.
Okay! Tomorrow is today. Waiting patiently.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dotexxxy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
funkdr:
depends on your location, I'm presently in the east,(owerri).
i stay in ph
hw much last for the note 2
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Can anyone give an unbiased review of the battery life of this device?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by funkdr(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
dotexxxy:

i stay in ph
hw much last for the note 2
40k sir.0708 836 7822
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Mofetemi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mofetemi:

Okay! Tomorrow is today. Waiting patiently.

I just got a call from a Kulimart agent saying if my parcel could not get to me today, it shall reach me failingly tomorrow.

Will the parcel be brought to the shipping address or i would be called to pick it up
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by slikcipher(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
kaydee:

I've got a brand new Grey Redmi note 2 for sale with free leather pouch
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
So because of Redmi Note 3, everyone wants to port.

Xiaomi redmi 3 and Mi5 is coming..........

The era of changing phone grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Royruky(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
iheanyi4u:
For those on multilangugae version 7.0.6.0 stable there is a new update to version 7.0.8.0 you can download here
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=42335

There is nothing stable about this update. Its crap and crap.

Xiaomi should put their acts together
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by kaydee(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
slikcipher:

I've got a brand new Grey Redmi note 2 for sale with free leather pouch

Gimme ur price and location
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by karferguso(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
anyone?
HAkorehdeh:
Can anyone give an unbiased review of the battery life of this device?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by lorkiy: 12:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Hello everyone.... So I've got a problem... My redmi is presently on miui6 stable....tried to upgrade to miui 7 stable first tru d updater app....dat one just jumped from 28% to 99% and said failed....Then I tried recovery mode using the whole update.zip....still same thing(28%-99%-failed)....finally I tried fast boot... Ffd all instructions but got error can't find specified file 008**** when I click flash..
Helpppp me plsss....I'm just frustrated...tnx
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by lorkiy: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Neva mind!...Used twrp.. grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by iheanyi4u(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Royruky:

There is nothing stable about this update. Its crap and crap.

Xiaomi should put their acts together
Bro you dey vex o. I noticed the battery drains really fast. What other issues do you have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) / How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.