Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (50226 Views)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by neocortex: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
upon say you ugly. You still be trabalist.

Your own dun finish.

hahaha one common theme with tribalist like phunmibi is ugliness,
hence they resort to insulting others to feel good not knowing that
happiness lies within not outside.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
dont mind them. you are pretty. they are lying and trying to get you back because wetin you talk dey pain them. just look for that meme that says ' e pain am ' and post it to them

lol.... thanks

4 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

You are indeed a failed project! If you can;t understand what I said, you could have humbly asked me. You would rather stoop so low to abuse a lady! han! I see, cos all that you have said makes no sense to me. Even Senator Patrick is quite understandable!
BTW who are the cesspool sub-human filth? It makes no sense anyway

BUT

your forefathers I guess!

Omo Ale jati-jati
go back to school slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
IGBOS undecided undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
why do i get the feeling you are seriously entertaining this idea of carrying drugs. no be you contest for mr nairaland this year ? may i ask what tribe you are from ?
what has my tribe gat to do with the issue on ground ?
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by sexymamaa(f): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Good 4dem
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
corrected wink

its even above 1m.
EXACTLY

907, 444.85

http://coinmill.com/EUR_NGN.html#EUR=4000
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
Absolutely. The come up with very ridiculous figures just so to attract pity. These people have the whole thing planned. And I also, feel disturbed when someone tries to see this as a blackmail against the Igbos. This same act is no longer new and quite absurd, and the earlier they orientate their youths on the value of true hard work, the better. Money has been accorded more honour than life itself among the easterners, that is the part of the problem. Unhealthy Competition over who own this or that, will always breed all manner of twist and turn. Lets get back to the basic of modesty and hardworking.
Igbo parents always encourage their kids to get rich or die trying,that is the major problem here
I am talking from experience not hear say

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
go back to school slowpoke.

I should be telling you that, boy!
go to school and stop hiding under the bushel of your signature!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by bisdam9086(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Instead of Stealing,Brothers u hustle in a hard way.
Thats the situation of the Country we find Ourselves.

After Graduation, no employement.
You are better than those who embezzle public funds and walk around freely.
Who watches his family die of hunger when there's a chance of making it illegally without killing or Stealing.

We are Igbos and are Proud of who we are.
When Biafra is realised, Our Joy will know no bound.

Nwoke ga akpata Ego!
Ego bu nma nwoke!
SMH for your future. Before you clamor for this your Biafra can your leaders lead you well. You that cant manage your finances well as a region is it when you become a nation that you will have good management of resources. Ask your LG chairmen how well they have managed the little change they get from FG.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
Absolutely. The come up with very ridiculous figures just so to attract pity. These people have the whole thing planned. And I also, feel disturbed when someone tries to see this as a blackmail against the Igbos. This same act is no longer new and quite absurd, and the earlier they orientate their youths on the value of true hard work, the better. Money has been accorded more honour than life itself among the easterners, that is the part of the problem. Unhealthy Competition over who own this or that, will always breed all manner of twist and turn. Lets get back to the basic of modesty and hardworking.
error 101
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by sukkot: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
what has my tribe gat to do with the issue on ground ?
are you ndigbo or not ? answer the kweshun ma fren angry wink

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
neocortex:

hahaha one common theme with tribalist like phumbi is ugliness,
hence they resort to insulting others to feel good not knowing that
happiness lies within not outside.
yea bro.

Cos they have no life. have you noticed that its mostly ugly girls that are arrogant,disrespectful and uncouth.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by ikwubaba: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Yes.. They hustle to make money without Stealing from others.

Even at 35 u are on Nairaland by this time on a working day ..

You need Jesus

Not stealing from anybody?? The good lives that the drug take nko? The family they useless and even killed no pass stealing abi?

Better say something reasonable before your entire tribe is finally stamped unprintable name.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by advocates: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vivipop:
The stench of bigotry and tribalism in this forum stinks to high heaven. More than 90% of comments here are attacking a whole tribe for a crime of few persons. Sometimes i want to believe that this nation is sitting on a time bomb. We are no different from animals, our cave mentality has clouded our common sense of reasoning.
OK, when it suits you, you cry foul over an attack on Igbos and some other times you say nothing when same brothers of yours attack others. I have never been an apostle tribalism, but what I hate is pretence and hypocricy. You sound like the Igbos are not master in this act of bigotry you tried to labelled others for. For the record, no tribe practised this tribalism like the Igbos at least the last few years prove my assersion of their level of clannishness(no insult indented).

4 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more

Good but what do you have to say about the South West that specializes in rape, molest nd killing their grandmothers, grandchildren for money, rituals nd power grin grin grin

Even many of their leaders like obasanjo molest all his daughters nd slept with son's wife grin grin the he-goat is a hero in yellowbaa land but such person is an outcast in my place grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Sanchez01: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vivipop:
The stench of bigotry and tribalism in this forum stinks to high heaven. More than 90% of comments here are attacking a whole tribe for a crime of few persons. Sometimes i want to believe that this nation is sitting on a time bomb. We are no different from animals, our cave mentality has clouded our common sense of reasoning.
God bless you! Bigotry reigns supreme now. The consciousness of where I'm from in Nigeria rather than I'm a Nigerian is far disturbing.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Daniel058:
EXACTLY

907, 444.85

http://coinmill.com/EUR_NGN.html#EUR=4000
lol
if you change black market, its more than that o
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
eyammiri dodondoya...ibo demsef will continue to vindicate me...
U were a "male" before.. Due to ur silliness, ur moniker was banned....u opened anoda 1 as a female undecided to continue ur stupidity...
Have 3 questions for u
1. Are you that Jobless ?
2. Does the thought of Igbo give you nd your family sleepless night cheesy ?
3. Are Igbos that cause of ur depression or despair ?
U, Pentiumpro, coolitempa, SUBWAY, shachris, sweetlemon(maybe dis 1 don repent) e.t.c..una carry Igbo!Biafra for head like gala nd la casera..
....Some Psychologist say excess hate can be a camouflage for hidden affection nd love..I know u guys love Igbos.... Igbos rock! Igbo kwenu!!

Ps...Thunda fire all those Igbos that keep degrading the tribe nd Country, with their illicit behaviour...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
if you change black market, its more than that o
yea it's true grin
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
are you ndigbo or not ? answer the kweshun ma fren angry wink
proudly yoruba
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by sukkot: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
proudly yoruba
make you no go carry drugs sha. many of your nairaland fans will be disappointed if they hear you are facing firing squad in indonesia. me i done talk my own sha wink grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

I should be telling you that, boy!
go to school and stop hiding under the bushel of your signature!
its funny how you had to play the victim card about insulting a lady.

But you didn't think of that when you insulted a whole tribe.

What an ineffably corpulent microphallus. a lowlife contagious maisma.

Dirty thing.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by discusant: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
proudly yoruba

Lol,
show us one thing that makes you - proudly Yoruba.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by YonkijiSappo: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
[size=14pt]Yeebhoes, also known as Ibo, Heebo, Igbo, Eboe, Igbo, Heebho and Ebo
The criminal tribe of Africa ... A Blot on the conscience of the Black man .....[/size]

4 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
make you no go carry drugs sha. many of your nairaland fans will be disappointed if they hear you are facing firing squad in indonesia. me i done talk my own sha wink grin
I will rada rob bank than carry drugs angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
discusant:

Lol,
show us one thing that makes you - proudly Yoruba.
like?
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
And igbo parents are so bad to the extend that they would love their rich kids and hate the poor one like shiit and even cause chaos between them forcing the poor one to commit just any crime to get rich

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Igbo parents always encourage their kids to get rich or die trying,that is the major problem here
I am talking from experience not hear say
That is a hasty generalization.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
And igbo parents are so bad to the extend that they would love their rich kids and hate the poor one like shiit and even cause chaos between them forcing the poor one to commit just any crime to get rich
That is a hasty generalization.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

truth be told sha u ugly i no go lie.
change that pishure
gringringrin

Guy no kill me with laughcheesy.
Her uglyness no be here.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
proudly yoruba
You can only be proud of your family,yorubas are in to FRAUD and money rituals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me / Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.