Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (50199 Views)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by attacker231: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Your mama toto

Sunday Ukwungum, They willl catch you soon.

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more

THOU CHIMPANZEE

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
I don't have time to trade words with you,cos if I come down heavely on you. I won't give you space for soft landing.

What I am saying is that you are a ugly wool-brain cretin,who is a product of a demented _semen waste with filth of tribalism embedded in it gene.

if no one has told you that you belong to the trash can ,that means they don't love you.

Get a face lift slowpoke and quit being a tribalist.

@phunmibi,see ya life?my God,they say u shud GET A FACE LIFT!!!

AAAAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA....BUHAHAHAHAHA.....AAAHAHAHAAAA....
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
Mr "handsome", please tell, which part of her you felt is ugly? If you have reason to attack her earlier comments, go ahead and counter her, but don't come here under the pretence of being hit to start rhetorics over her looks. If you don't have eyes for beauty because of hate, theñ stop spewing incomprehensive grammar.
Mr

What I said about her physical attribute aint out of sentiment,neither is it out of hate . If I want to hate. I won't only attack her,but her tribe and everything about her.

But i can't soil myself in filth like her,just because I am trying to induce sense into her.

My assertion about her being ugly aint only my opine. You can go through the thread and see where many peeps subcribed to that opine.
Hope you know what they say about democracy.."Majority carries the vote". That being said. It doesn't take away the fact that not only is she ugly physically,but character wise.

Coming back to my grammar. If you can't comprehend what I spew.
I advice you make use of your dictionary,then point out flaws,if you think there's .

I couldn't bring myself down,educating her on the meaning of what I just spew. I want to believe that you are learned enough to deduce my vocal typing achelon.

I expect you lecture your sis " Phunmibi " on the need of decorum and not encourage hogwash...Mr defender.

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
dont mind them. you are pretty. they are lying and trying to get you back because wetin you talk dey pain them. just look for that meme that says ' e pain am ' and post it to them

see dis mumu dey find free tawtaw...hhhahahaha...u wan contract gonorhea,dat thing nó dey smell reach ya nose?

u can manage that other miss universe fugly,welder,kestolove95,at least e dey baff 3rice a week,so emm,u know na...

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spybradd:

lol..cheesygringrin

You funny guygrin

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=adewumiopeyemi post=37392200]u de mad[/quot. Hahahaha this idiota is now clueless! *sent to d cleaners*... Dey use dia belle to hustle, not standing @ busttop collecting shandi.... Tribalistic bigot! PROUDLYIBO

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by XBLadez: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more

Your whoring mother and her witchcraft clan are the cursed people. Useless she-male

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
Mr "handsome", please tell, which part of her you felt is ugly? If you have reason to attack her earlier comments, go ahead and counter her, but don't come here under the pretence of being hit to start rhetorics over her looks. If you don't have eyes for beauty because of hate, theñ stop spewing incomprehensive grammar.

you must be extremely stuppid.more than 80% of the posts on this thread are borne outta hatred towards the igbos and here you are sounding like a monk and talking blablabla and lecturing someone more brilliant than ur stuppid and hypocritical self about hate! apologies to genbloodykiller,but seriously,thunder blaster ya big balls doing ur mental thinking,there...phuuu

IneedASUGARMUMMY,carry go,jóór...

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
nochildsplay:
It's my first time

They all have a story to tell

But why is it always yeebhoe boys ?
becos yellowbaa boys are at d busstop collecting shandy and 10 fibre! While hawussaa boys are bombing dia arsse out. Any question??

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
Not surprised, the Beastly Boys from the Easterlies at their usual evil again.
aboki and your angelic mallams bombing urselves like hopeless numbnuts. Can u decipher?

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Now mr cc advocates

Let me show you that your sis went to mid-night school.
Notice the embolded in my initial post

you see why I say you are a "slowpoke".

your teacher needs to be jailed for producing such a half baked illiterate.

Well,I wouldn't blame him that much. What else does one expect from a thigmafucker dyslexia douche-pickle damn niglet scum elf

A sophistical rhetorician,inebriated with the exuberance of her own foolishness.

I ain't surprise tho,cos no good can come out of a cesspool of sub human filth

Now notice the embolded in her post and see where she omitted "of" to butress her point.
I couldn't bring myself down trying to point out all her foolishness,cos I don't have time for lowlifes like her.

I hope you aint foolish like her..Mr
Phunmibi:

You are indeed a failed project! If you can;t understand what I said, you could have humbly asked me. You would rather stoop so low to abuse a lady! han! I see, cos all that you have said makes no sense to me. Even Senator Patrick is quite understandable!
BTW who are the[b]CESSPOOL SUB-HUMAN FILTH[/b] It makes no sense anyway

BUT

your forefathers I guess!

Omo Ale jati-jati

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by nochildsplay(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Frankaka8:
becos yellowbaa boys are at d busstop collecting shandy and 10 fibre! While hawussaa boys are bombing dia arsse out. Any question??
yes ............... & my questions is why is all the news tagging Biafra crimes to Nigerians ? Eg 3 Biafrans caught with 50kg of igbo at the Biafra airport

Oobwai una too dey pollute our zoo jare
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by hansad: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
YonkijiSappo:
[size=14pt]Yeebhoes, also known as Ibo, Heebo, Igbo, Eboe, Igbo, Heebho and Ebo
The criminal tribe of Africa ... A Blot on the conscience of the Black man .....[/size]

Iyoloba, Iyoloba, Iyoloba - the African tribe that has drug barons as their political leaders.

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spybradd:

Hmmmm... Imagine an old fool like you, carrying my matter for head like say na gala
I don't have your time, I dey Revival program.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by DocAdray(f): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Them tribalists above can hate all they want, we still got millions of hardworking Igbos out there!!!

#Proudly Igbo...

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
Now mr cc advocates

Let me show you that your sis went to mid-night school.
Notice the embolded in my initial post

Now notice the embolded in her post and see where she omitted "of" to butress her point.
I couldn't bring myself down trying to point out all her foolishness,cos I don't have time for lowlifes like her.

I hope you aint foolish like her..Mr

As for you! Get a life!
And if you can't afford the luxury of getting a life- get a gun, close the door to your room, swicth off the light, turn upside down and POWH! shoot yourself in the head!
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

Hmmmm... Imagine an old fool like you, carrying my matter for head like say na gala
I don't have your time, I dey Revival program.

eeyaaa,u dey revival program,i hope God answers ur prayers so that ur miserable life wud be revived,so that at 35 and drying up,u shud get someone to manage ya gonorhea nyansh and that vulture face..lollll

wo u beta know what to write on ur prayer request list or do u need us to remind u?

and seriously,if you actually are at a revival program you gotta think and act fast and switch ur program to DELIVERANCE...
fishbrain

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by hansad: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
nochildsplay:
yes ............... & my questions is why is all the news tagging Biafra crimes to Nigerians ? Eg 3 Biafrans caught with 50kg of igbo at the Biafra airport

Oobwai una too dey pollute our zoo jare

And you are ready to fight till the death to avoid Biafrans leaving Nigeria, like your father and grandfather did. So where is your intelligence, what are your principles?
Parasite.

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spybradd:

eeyaaa,u dey revival program,i hope God answers ur prayers so that ur miserable life wud be revived,so that at 35 and drying up,u shud get someone to manage ya gonorhea nyansh and that vulture face..lollll

wo u beta know what to write on ur prayer request list or do u need us to remind u?

and seriously,if you actually are at a revival program you gotta think and act fast and switch ur program to DELIVERANCE...
fishbrain

I don't have your time! I am beautifully and wonderfully made. You're not okay with that? Go and die!

Thank you!
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

see that large grin nose!!!!!
Ambode pls,ajegunle doesnt need a FACE LIFT more than....
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

As for you! Get a life!
And if you can't afford the luxury of getting a life- get a gun, close the door to your room, swicth off the light, turn upside down and POWH! shoot yourself in the head!
lol..gringrincheesy

Kids of this days. I advice you do something about your dyslexia.

Dirty pig.

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spybradd:

see that large grin nose!!!!!

Ambode pls,ajegunle doesnt need a FACE LIFT more than....

lol...
Thank you! and Thanks again for being jealous!
Show me your sister or any of your aunt, even a distant cousin would do
if not, shut up your mouth forever
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

I don't have your time! I am beautifully and wonderfully made. You're not okay with that? Go and die!

Thank you!

of cos,afterall "MONKEY NÒ FINE,BUT E MAMA LIKE AM"..
lollllllll

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
lol..gringrincheesy

Kids of this days. I advice you do something about your dyslexia.

Dirty pig.

lol... who be kid? I blame it on the internet age, if not for the internet age.....
who has dyslexia? May be your elder/younger sister or probably your aunty.
BTW, do you even know the meaning of that word?
seems your head is too porous to understand anyway!
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

lol...
Thank you! and Thanks again for being jealous!
Show me your sister or any of your aunt, even a distant cousin would do
if not, shut up your mouth forever

it definitely wont be outta place to call you BROS,AAhhhahahahahahahahahaaaaa.......buhahahahahahaa...bahahahahahahahaaaa.....

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spybradd:

of cos,afterall "MONKEY NÒ FINE,BUT E MAMA LIKE AM"..
lollllllll

Lemme see 'em all! grin grin

Maybe they've a close resemblance to Iyabo Obasanjo grin grin

Show them to the world!
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by nochildsplay(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
hansad:

And you are ready to fight till the death to avoid Biafrans leaving Nigeria, like your father and grandfather did. So where is your intelligence, what are your principles?
Parasite.
#Gbam Ewu

Am not ready to fight for ur aggressive brothers to leave our zoo

If your brothers what to go. They should GO and stop polluting the medias with tribalism.

FYI........... What are the aims and objectives of the recent on going Biafra rallies ? (2 Marks)
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by emmydykes(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:

What a daft fool you are for writing such malicious statement about igbos. It's a pity that you still reason like a six year old child trapped in the body of an adult. Please grow a brain dude, your generation will need it.

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
I pity the blind one that was promised 4,000 euros (1m+).

you ppl read news daily, you watch and read how others were been caught but still yet you risk your lifes on deals that can't take you out of poverty.

no plus Bro one M that's all
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by isan(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Frankaka8:
re*tard click and check dis name tooo, she is the World record holder
www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17267/17/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi-caught-in-us-air.html
u be mumu cheesy
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by advocates: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spybradd:

you must be extremely stuppid.more than 80% of the posts on this thread are borne outta hatred towards the igbos and here you are sounding like a monk and talking blablabla and lecturing someone more brilliant than ur stuppid and hypocritical self about hate! apologies to genbloodykiller,but seriously,thunder blaster ya big balls doing ur mental thinking,there...phuuu

IneedASUGARMUMMY,carry go,jóór...
I can't remember quoting or holding any conversation with you. Don't bring your frustration on me. I converse with more reasonable people. Good day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52