Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (50222 Views)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by gentlelily(f): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
IGBO KWENU proudly Igbo if u like talk rubbish from now till eternity it cannot change anything about us. No tribe is free from crime,he who is crime free should cast the first stone

3 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
OK, when it suits you, you cry foul over an attack on Igbos and some other times you say nothing when same brothers of yours attack others. I have never been an apostle tribalism, but what I hate is pretence and hypocricy. You sound like the Igbos are not master in this act of bigotry you tried to labelled others for. For the record, no tribe practised this tribalism like the Igbos at least the last few years prove my assersion of their level of clannishness(no insult indented).
WELL SAID!
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
"lost and won" dats good, now gt dix into ur thick skull...an ibo will never rule nigeria..
and an Ibo man was the first to rule Naija... #undisputed record! Even the 3wise men that visited Jesus in the Bible came from the East! Curse erosion kor, calamity tsunami ni.. *re-tard*
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by advocates: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
that's better,cos its really a pain in the ass, trying to dash a spastic iok, Some sense.

You know what. I just checked your DP again and I couldn't help but laugh very hardgringrin.

I was just imagining God's apprentice who created you. How he would look like.

I am sure he will be damn ugly,cos you can't be a creation of God.

You are the only reason I recommend plastic surgery. It aint your faultgrin.

I want to give you a sincere advice. Don't believe those guys giving you false hopegrin
Mr "handsome", please tell, which part of her you felt is ugly? If you have reason to attack her earlier comments, go ahead and counter her, but don't come here under the pretence of being hit to start rhetorics over her looks. If you don't have eyes for beauty because of hate, theñ stop spewing incomprehensive grammar.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Frankaka8:
and an Ibo man was the first to rule Naija... #undisputed record! Even the 3wise men that visited Jesus in the Bible came from the East! Curse erosion kor, calamity tsunami ni.. *re-tard*
and he has d main power den?...a northerner
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by camry2008: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
some people are thinking with their urine track instead of thinking their brains grin
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Manbryto(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more

You are such a disgusting pig. Evrythn abt u stinks. Any crime commited is an individual decision nd has nothn to do wit group or tribe. So there are no ritual killings, arm robbery nd drug dealers in yorubaland nd hausaland? Some of u guys jus need to go back to sch

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by luckyboss(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
why for airport nah, una for enter my bike .

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by coolitempa(f): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
ceometromedia:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-2wL3Fvmy6OE/Vd69dNHde7I/AAAAAAACKUs/jE_QEAodHd0/s640/drug-barons.jpg[/img]
Three suspected drug traffickers have been nabbed at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos State,after swallowing 233 wraps of powdery substances that tested positive for cocaine with a weight of 5.05 kilogrammes.

According to the Nigerian Tribune, the suspects were apprehended during an outward screening of passengers by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)

Two of the suspects, Obiekwe Frank Chuma and Okoye Jacob Okwuchukwu, were going to Hong Kong while Chukwunyere Prince Emmanuel was caught on his way to Italy.

Obiekwe Frank Chuma, who said that he used to be a textile merchant before he suffered financial setback, declared:

“I lost my father when I was at Merchant of Light Secondary School between 1983 and 1988. I was given admission at Edo State University but dropped out in 300 level due to lack of sponsorship.

"In 1997, I came to Lagos and started textile business. Later, I began to buy my goods from Czech Republic and Hong Kong before my business suffered setback. In the process of looking for assistance, I was introduced into drug trafficking. I was given the drug in a restaurant in Onitsha and they promised to pay me $10,000. It took me eight hours to swallow the drugs but I was arrested at the airport.”

Okoye Jacobs Okuchukwu said that he met his sponsor at a wedding ceremony.

“I have a Diploma in Computer Science at the Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Enugu. I used to import textiles from Dubai and Hong Kong. My business was flourishing and I have travelled to Hong Kong over 15 times. I later had problem that took my capital and I was stranded. That was what led me into drug trafficking.

"I was forced to swallow drugs for many hours in order to continue with my textile business. They promised to pay me over one million naira.”

Chukwunyere Prince Emmanuel said that he smuggled drugs to settle his bills.

“I am a businessman. I supply teaching materials. Armed robbers attacked me and I lost one of my eyes in the process. As I speak, I owe over N15 million. I am unable to pay my rent, my children’s school fees and even feeding. I have no rest of mind because my creditors are on my neck daily. This is my first time of trafficking drugs and I was promised 4,000 euros.”

NDLEA commander at the Lagos Airport, Mr. Hamza Umar, who gave a breakdown of the seized drugs, declared;

“Obiekwe Frank Chuma, 47 years old, ingested 80 wraps weighing 1.930 kilogrammes during screening of Emirates passengers; Okoye Jacob Okwuchukwu, 43 years old, was found to have ingested 70 wraps weighing 1.515 kilogrammes during screening of passengers on an Etihad flight while Chukwunyere Prince Emmanuel, 39 years old, ingested 83 wraps weighing 1.605 kilogrammes.
"Emmanuel was going to Bologna in Italy through Frankfurt on Lufthansa. They have voluntarily recorded their statements and our investigators are working on their cases.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-3-arrested-at-lagos-airport-for.html

Ibo and crime is like bread and butter. Drugs...fake spareparts....armed robbery...ritual killing..evil forest...419...baby factory...murder....everything terrible is with these people.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by engroke(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
If u tink life is unfair to u
Remember there is 1 Anambra man somewhere struggling to pronounce PARALLELOGRAM

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by hentoti2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yooorubas are here opening their guts,atleast this are unknown pple from the east,what are u to say about ur proud salawa abeni, baba suwe, and most of the yoooruba actresses that was caught with drugs? Or have u heared of an igbo celebrity? Answer me

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by tweeby: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Frankaka8:
stupidity will always love stupidity... Birds of d same stupid feathers!
Ode oshii... ta tu le lehn fa
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by BaBaMike: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
tweeby:

adesegun121:
Omo ibo... Drug dealer No be work oooo

ibo people disgracing Nigeria since 1960 bc

Awon oloju kokoro...

If no b drug dealer.. E go be kidnapping if no b kidnapping he go be robbery, if no b robbery e go be prostitution if no b prostitiution e go b scam..

Haaaaa haaaaaa

ibo shey eyin nikan ni

eyin omo ale jati jati yi

buhari oko iya yi ti dee bayi...

Eni boni bee

oyaa buhari send dem to jail straight...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by BaBaMike: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by coolrichards20(f): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chai !
kao kudi. undecided
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
ceometromedia:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-2wL3Fvmy6OE/Vd69dNHde7I/AAAAAAACKUs/jE_QEAodHd0/s640/drug-barons.jpg[/img]
Three suspected drug traffickers have been nabbed at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos State,after swallowing 233 wraps of powdery substances that tested positive for cocaine with a weight of 5.05 kilogrammes.

According to the Nigerian Tribune, the suspects were apprehended during an outward screening of passengers by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)

Two of the suspects, Obiekwe Frank Chuma and Okoye Jacob Okwuchukwu, were going to Hong Kong while Chukwunyere Prince Emmanuel was caught on his way to Italy.

Obiekwe Frank Chuma, who said that he used to be a textile merchant before he suffered financial setback, declared:

“I lost my father when I was at Merchant of Light Secondary School between 1983 and 1988. I was given admission at Edo State University but dropped out in 300 level due to lack of sponsorship.

"In 1997, I came to Lagos and started textile business. Later, I began to buy my goods from Czech Republic and Hong Kong before my business suffered setback. In the process of looking for assistance, I was introduced into drug trafficking. I was given the drug in a restaurant in Onitsha and they promised to pay me $10,000. It took me eight hours to swallow the drugs but I was arrested at the airport.”

Okoye Jacobs Okuchukwu said that he met his sponsor at a wedding ceremony.

“I have a Diploma in Computer Science at the Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Enugu. I used to import textiles from Dubai and Hong Kong. My business was flourishing and I have travelled to Hong Kong over 15 times. I later had problem that took my capital and I was stranded. That was what led me into drug trafficking.

"I was forced to swallow drugs for many hours in order to continue with my textile business. They promised to pay me over one million naira.”

Chukwunyere Prince Emmanuel said that he smuggled drugs to settle his bills.

“I am a businessman. I supply teaching materials. Armed robbers attacked me and I lost one of my eyes in the process. As I speak, I owe over N15 million. I am unable to pay my rent, my children’s school fees and even feeding. I have no rest of mind because my creditors are on my neck daily. This is my first time of trafficking drugs and I was promised 4,000 euros.”

NDLEA commander at the Lagos Airport, Mr. Hamza Umar, who gave a breakdown of the seized drugs, declared;

“Obiekwe Frank Chuma, 47 years old, ingested 80 wraps weighing 1.930 kilogrammes during screening of Emirates passengers; Okoye Jacob Okwuchukwu, 43 years old, was found to have ingested 70 wraps weighing 1.515 kilogrammes during screening of passengers on an Etihad flight while Chukwunyere Prince Emmanuel, 39 years old, ingested 83 wraps weighing 1.605 kilogrammes.
"Emmanuel was going to Bologna in Italy through Frankfurt on Lufthansa. They have voluntarily recorded their statements and our investigators are working on their cases.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-3-arrested-at-lagos-airport-for.html

Look at the one with one eye........dat one particularly needs prayers.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more

and the ones happening in ogun and osun states everyday are carried out by Ibos right?
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
Obiekwe Frank Chuma and Okoye Jacob Okwuchukwu, were going to Hong Kong while Chukwunyere Prince Emmanuel was caught on his way to Italy. ,.............................................................Just confirmed, the Next batch of IGBO people to be executed by firing squad in Indonesia soon:

Kingsley Okonkwo
Michael Titus Igwe
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Okwudil Ayotaeze
Obinna Nwajiagu
Fredrick Luther ( Benjamin Obiora)
Sylvester Nwaolisa
Dennis Anumora
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.
Gabriel Nnadi - died in prison

Apart from the ones on death row, about 2008 IGBOS (excluding the ones killed recently) are said to have been executed in Indonesia since IGBOS started the DRUG trade there decades ago.

A death row filipino lady, Mary Jane Veloso whose case is causing international outcry was said to be a mule used by IGBO people, Donna Uche and Samuel EzeKalu.
igbo..kwenu...... tongue tongue tongue tongue
wow wow wow, clap for ur stupidd self jare! You really try, mr record keeper. For d records in 2012, ur aunty(s) yomade Aborishade and Bola Adesisi is still the world record of drug ingestion! **pace setter** use dat ur useless data bundle, click and read for urself idota! www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17267/17/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi-caught-in-us-air.html
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
tweeby:

you and ur Oduduwa generation be OLOSHI. Use ur useless data bundle click and see your aunty who is the WORLD record holder for drug injection, idiota, ewu njala!
www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17267/17/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi-caught-in-us-air.html
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
coolitempa:

Ibo and crime is like bread and butter. Drugs...fake spareparts....armed robbery...ritual killing..evil forest...419...baby factory...murder....everything terrible is with these people.... cheesy
ur baboon fada Baba iyabo OBJ and ur Agberos in lagos state are dey saints? Click and see your mother who holds the WORLD record in drug ingestion. Anu ofia!
www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17267/17/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi-caught-in-us-air.html
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
isan:
Am here to check names as usual i am not dissappointed cheesy
re*tard click and check dis name tooo, she is the World record holder
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
u de mad
Frankaka8:
wow wow wow, clap for ur stupidd self jare! You really try, mr record keeper. For d records in 2012, ur aunty(s) yomade Aborishade and Bola Adesisi is still the world record of drug ingestion! **pace setter** use dat ur useless data bundle, click and read for urself idota! www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17267/17/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi-caught-in-us-air.html
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by tunergy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
HARD WORKING BROTHERS

IGBO KWENU!!!!!
KWESWENU!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUBWAY101:
Yeebhoe Kwenu. cheesy cheesy cheesy Very hardworking people.
Dem sabi Hard Suicide Market no be small ! I dey go Kwezuenu Palace.......

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by nochildsplay(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
It's my first time

They all have a story to tell

But why is it always yeebhoe boys ?
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Not surprised, the Beastly Boys from the Easterlies at their usual evil again.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
thank u jare...na 10kiss u go gv me o..wet one
Lol!
@bolded, i wish grin
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by JayJustus(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
name checkers as usual...you will never be disappointed...
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by JayJustus(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
name checkers like me as usual...you will never be disappointed...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.