Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (50161 Views)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by crisycent: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Na them again. The other people na rapist.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by nightmile: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Before the end 2019 half of Igbo people will be in jail. A tribe of criminals...

8 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

we go disappear wen dem stop to dey carry ogun oloro grin
Nooo way na our way grin grin abi my people Na lie? shocked shocked
cool
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by discusant: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2015
DrGroove:
I opened the thread

I saw their names

I was not disappointed

they can only be yeebos

hardworking businessmen!

you are forever not real. You know the tribe in Nigeria that has the highest number of drug barons - they are not Igbos. Can't condescend to your dog level to tarnish an ethnic group because some people from the group committed crimes.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more
the most ret*arded piece to trash i just read, how backwards you reason shaaaa!! Mumu what do u mean by "cursed erosion"?... How many tyms did ur buhari lose b4 he won? Mehn i sorry 4 the people wey pay ur school fees **if @ all u even go skool**

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2015
na them na them!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Wealthyone: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Instead of Stealing,Brothers u hustle in a hard way.
Thats the situation of the Country we find Ourselves.

After Graduation, no employement.
You are better than those who embezzle public funds and walk around freely.
Who watches his family die of hunger when there's a chance of making it illegally without killing or Stealing.

We are Igbos and are Proud of who we are.
When Biafra is realised, Our Joy will know no bound.

Nwoke ga akpata Ego!
Ego bu nma nwoke!

For your mind, drugs dont Kill abi that's what we are saying.....more than 50% of ibos believe this vices are normal. SMH

8 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by drnelson: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2015
You should change the heading to

[size=18pt]3 igbos arrested in Lagos for injecting 233 wraps of cocaine
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by bqlekan(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Ohhhh, why arrest them nah? They for allow them carry the thing enter Asia... the Italy bound is wiser sha grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by mrborntodoit: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
eyammiri dodondoya...ibo demsef will continue to vindicate me...

Your life has no meaning if you are so bitter about a tribe you can neither create nor destroy , you will end up fraustrated hence committing suicide .

I love my Nigerian brothers and sisters despite our ethnic and political differences .

3 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kobe79: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Wealthyone:

For your mind, drugs dont Kill abi that's what we are saying.....more than 50% of ibos believe this vices are normal. SMH

na dia way.
any way is way
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:
na them na them!
upon say you ugly. You still be trabalist.

Your own dun finish.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by discusant: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Keneking:
"Two of the suspects, Obiekwe Frank Chuma and Okoye Jacob Okwuchukwu, were going to Hong Kong while Chukwunyere Prince Emmanuel was caught on his way to Italy".

Igbo Kwenu.............yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

The new hobby of Iyoruba journalists who control Nigeria's media: any Igbo caught in any crime must be publicized even before found guilty.
It's their new wave of blackmail against Igbo, against Biafra.
Many lousy people who don't want to tear their shirts or sweat to earn a living take to journalism. So you can imagine Nigeria's jungle journalism - they now use media to pronounce suspects guilty before judgement.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Wendysmart(f): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2015
adesegun121:
Omo ibo... Drug dealer No be work oooo

ibo people disgracing Nigeria since 1960 bc

Awon oloju kokoro...

If no b drug dealer.. E go be kidnapping if no b kidnapping he go be robbery, if no b robbery e go be prostitution if no b prostitiution e go b scam..

Haaaaa haaaaaa
ibo shey eyin nikan ni

eyin omo ale jati jati yi

buhari oko iya yi ti dee bayi...

Eni boni bee

oyaa buhari send dem to jail straight...
Are the Youbas any better?
Coal calling kettle black thats what most people are.
Okay...agreed,they are Igbos..and so fckn what?
You know....the Yorubas are from Joseph's lineage,they are the only people that jump from prison to presidential seat...
Am not mentioning names here...
But please I have seen,read and heard of Men from other tribe who do worse.
At least the trio didnt use anyone for Juju

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more
I wish you had sense.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Atlantian: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2015
I cant even finish 2 wraps of eba, and one man is swallowing 80 wraps of crack. Nnah, when I read one of them saying that feeding is even a problem, I agree. The way he swallowed such plenty wraps, he can finish a bag of garri in 2 days. Feeding is really a problem.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2015
discusant:

The new hobby of Iyoruba journalists who control Nigeria's media. Any Igbo caught in any crime must be publicized even before found guilty.
Many lousy people who don't want to tear their shirts or sweat to earn a living take to journalism. So you can imagine Nigeria's jungle journalism - they now use media to pronounce suspects guilty before judgement.

Igbo is not Biafra sad

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kobe79: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2015
discusant:

The new hobby of Iyoruba journalists who control Nigeria's media. Any Igbo caught in any crime must be publicized even before found guilty.

bia eyin wetin you dey talk sef?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
discusant:

If drug dealers in Nigeria caught are not Igbo, hardly any Nigerian media shall publish the news. It is part of the campaign of blackmail against Igbo and Biafra.
Igbo is not acclaimed the highest drug dealers in Nigeria, you know all these.
Wonder the type of family you live in; it shall be hell in that family. Only sweet mouth to insult, n him you get. Go school, you no gree go -

Really? Tell me more stories Omo.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Rotimi47: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
SUBWAY101:
Yeebhoe Kwenu. cheesy cheesy cheesy Very hardworking people.
You're wicked! grin
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
I pity the blind one that was promised 4,000 euros (1m+).

you ppl read news daily, you watch and read how others were been caught but still yet you risk your lifes on deals that can't take you out of poverty.
Dont mind them,they always declear lowest amount because of bail,its all lies they are not dullard
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
upon say you ugly. You still be trabalist.

Your own dun finish.

I am not here for a beauty contest of some sort!
Ode! your monicker says it all; you need serious mental spanking and re-calibration.
Get a life!

5 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kobe79: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
I wish you had sense.

why do u need sugar mummy??

na part of ur Igbo hustle

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Next2Bezee(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:

See this mumu shocked You don't even know how to construct proper sentences and you're trying to be a tribalist. shocked

Cmon go back to Nursery school and start again! undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by philips70(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:

Nnamdi Kanu has lost 3 major sponsors there. Hope none of them is among their people on Nairaland that will not let us hear word on Biafra and a dullard president?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by princdebola201(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2015
The isrealites again..

Kidnapping

Ritualist

Fake cd

Fake drugs

Drug peddling

Okrika business

Counterfeit goods

Expired goods

Arm robbery

Rapist

Canibalism

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me this flats heads from erosion ravged Land re cursed

5 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by basilo101: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Its biznes, they didnt kill or rob anybody, neither did they throw bomb on innocent ppl, they sell a much needed commodity to willing buyers, simple

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by majamajic(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2015
nightmile:
Before the end 2019 half of Igbo people will be in jail. A tribe of criminals...

half of the north will be dead too undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kobe79: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

I am not here for a beauty contest of some sort!
Ode! your monicker says it all; you need serious mental spanking and re-calibration.
Get a life!

truth be told sha u ugly i no go lie.

change that pishure

4 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by dododawa1: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Northern =power, Western = education and Eastern =BUSINESS
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by discusant: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2015
drnelson:
You should change the heading to

[size=18pt]3 igbos arrested in Lagos for injecting 233 wraps of cocaine
[/size]

O yes O. They should have made the heading 3 IGBOS arrested in Lagos for drug trafficking. I don't know what stopped them.

We know the Nigerian who forfeited huge sums of drug money to American govt in order to be freed. That man is today an acclaimed leader of Iyoroba.
Even Oyibo deals drugs - sometimes in tones, not in kilograms. Whoever is caught pays, not smearing his tribe or country as the Nigerian media does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.