Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM (16729 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Radiobiafra Hits Lagos, At "CHK 89.1FM" - Dir. Nnamdi Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by elohorayodele: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
They deserve what they want as far as they dont go about it violently or try to coerce the SS against her will

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by SOUNDKING: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaakulator:

He doesn't even need to say provocative words. for the fact that he has the guts to bring his rubbish into lagos a yoruba territory is enough to land his people in soup. i'm anticipating the reaction of the Yoruba hierarchy.it has now dawned on them, shebi they were forming accomodating before
mr man,stop ranting,any day a Biafran man dies because a yoruba killed him,that day shall you loose lagos,,trust IPBO.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:

I have no problem with the igbos or their biafra agitation. But they should not make themselves the target of ethnic hatred which they preach.
You are only making more moderates from other tribes to have more radical stands against you as soon as they stumbled on your current tactics.

You will not understand the closeness between me and my ibo friend. We are more like brothers. But you don't expect me to applaud you when you preach hate against other people.

Truth is, Igbos are not as offensive and irritating as you guys are projecting them to be on Nairaland and your broadcasts. But unfortunately, your actions here will serve as reference point for the kind of treatment that your people (most of whom are innocent) will receive when the ships are down.

It's our problem. D consequences are ours as well... Leave us alone n face ur own problems..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
SOUNDKING:
[s]mr man,stop ranting,any day a Biafran man dies because a yoruba killed him,that day shall you loose lagos,,trust IPBO[/s].

i guess that's why you have nightmares whenever you see this man grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Sweetlemon(f): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
SOUNDKING:
mr man,stop ranting,any day a Biafran man dies because a yoruba killed him,that day shall you loose lagos,,trust IPBO.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See action feem! Ghen ghen ghen. Oya do Jackie chan!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaakulator:

LIKE THIS GUY?

he led a sessation battle... 1st of its kind in nigeria...
s waste.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Popemax(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
God will make d impossible possible for Biafrans.....Nnamdi carry go
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuna1985:

he led a sessation battle... 1st of its kind in nigeria...

s waste.

its secession by the way.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by biafranking: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:

I have no problem with the igbos or their biafra agitation. But they should not make themselves the target of ethnic hatred which they preach.
You are only making more moderates from other tribes to have more radical stands against you as soon as they stumbled on your current tactics.

You will not understand the closeness between me and my ibo friend. We are more like brothers. But you don't expect me to applaud you when you preach hate against other people.

Truth is, Igbos are not as offensive and irritating as you guys are projecting them to be on Nairaland and your broadcasts. But unfortunately, your actions here will serve as reference point for the kind of treatment that your people (most of whom are innocent) will receive when the ships are down.
we preaches no ethnic hatred/speech but we stand for the truth in our commments which you know it s truth.
What you hear about other ethnicity is the truth cos we igbos dont pretend
Nor betrays..or
Yu better take your time to listen to radia biafra and be truth to yaself..
Cos the truth will set yu and i free..

We Igbos re not offensive and irritating,but the jealousy and envied from other tribes makes us more offensive on nairaland especially your people..
The yorubas...
Talking about d innocent ones that will suffers when the books left its shelf.
we'll accept our fate by taking it as a sacrifices to biafrans freeedomm...

if yu re very close to an igboman as your brother as yu said? then nairaland is not a place for you to layed comments or see comments against your pple or my pple cos ya hart will be filled with hatred.
Except yu re not too personal...?

I joined nairaland so i can tell ur pple the truth if they want to listened.

And also insults them if they make an attempt to insults my people..
We re peacemaker and that s why our great hero(ojukwu) went for aburi accord to settled issues peacefully and amicably in ghana but the zoo refused and attacked my pple..
but that s history..

Now,a man like uwazuruike has being seeking for peace and freedom to freed his pple but they neglected him and give him no attention...

Nnamdi kanu, a man born frm the biafrans race said he want no peace cos he believes in violent,hardworking which taketh it by force and he is putting things in place cos he knew someday
^
^
^
^
^
The zoo must fallll

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by EdCure: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuna1985:
It's our problem. D consequences are ours as well... Leave us alone n face ur own problems..
You ibos are the most difficult people to reason with.
No one is offering to bear the consequences of your actions, but I'm sure everyone has an advise to give you in order for you to avert the dire consequences that you currently court.

I wish I have a more befitting name for your kind of people, and not use the word ibo/igbo when talking about you senseless lots. That will make me not to sound insultive to the sensible and peace-loving ibos around the world.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaakulator:

its secession by the way.
wen a Yoruba man starts losing an argument, he starts correcting spelling...

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Hmmmmmn! you don't mean it!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuna1985:

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:

You ibos are the most difficult people to reason with.
No one is offering to bear the consequences of your actions, but I'm sure everyone has an advise to give you in order for you to avert the dire consequences that you currently court.

I wish I have a more befitting name for your kind of people, and not use the word ibo/igbo when talking about you senseless lots. That will make me not to sound insultive to the sensible and peace-loving ibos around the world.

Same way I hate some s waste people, always talking too much n putting their loud mouth in things that does not concern dem.

All igbos want to leave Nigeria, we always wanted to... Please don't pity or advise us. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Goke7: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
biafranking:
we preaches no ethnic hatred/speech but we stand for the truth in our commments which you know it s truth.
Nor betrays..or

We Igbos re not offensive and irritating,but the jealousy and envied from other tribes makes us more offensive on nairaland especially your people..
The yorubas...

if yu re very close to an igboman as your brother as yu said? then nairaland is not a place for you to layed comments or see comments against your pple or my pple cos ya hart will be filled with hatred.

And also insults them if they make an attempt to insults my people..
We re peacemaker and that s why our great hero(ojukwu) went for aburi accord to settled issues peacefully and amicably in ghana but the zoo refused and attacked my pple..
but that s history..

Now,a man like uwazuruike has being seeking for peace and freedom to freed his pple but they neglected him and give him no attention...

Nnamdi kanu, a man born frm the biafrans race said he want no peace cos he believes in violent,hardworking which taketh it by force and he is putting things in place cos he knew someday
^
^
^
^
^
The zoo must fallll

Who is deceiving who here, when nnamdi KANU make his dough like his brother uwazuirike did, all this self determination stunts will be over.

You guys are not that resilient, for how many years have this self determination things be on now. Its all noise. There are are only two options

1. Continue with all the rants on social media, radio or TV or
2. Go the north east route where later the UN will raise money to rehabilitate you guys and your territory.

Its that simple

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by T9ksy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is a welcome News o! I sincerely hope Nnamdi remembers to inform his ibo listeners and followers in lagos to start

making arrangements to relocating their mega fortunes and mansions back to alaibo for the eventual confrontation with the federal govt.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by fr3do(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:
Ibos should tread with caution aand tone down their hate speech on other tribes before it is too late.

so Nnamdi's hate message is from the Igbos, but his opinion of actualizing Biafra is not from all Igbos?

Is this kind of primitive genocidal mentality of some people that makes me want out of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by danielPelo: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happy to hear this, we are moving forward...........

Dream come's thru............................... POP
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Duru1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
T9ksy:
This is a welcome News o! I sincerely hope Nnamdi remembers to inform his ibo listeners and followers in lagos to start

making arrangements to relocating their mega fortunes and mansions back to alaibo for the eventual confrontation with the federal govt.

How many Yari.ba peeps relocated to Lagos from Accra when the zoo called Nigeria gained independence? Sometimes, I wonder if most Nigerians have any faculty.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Duru1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaakulator:

i guess that's why you have nightmares whenever you see this man grin grin grin grin

One of the dumbest soldiers the zoo has ever produced. I mean the Daura Dumbass included.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Duru1:

[s]One of the dumbest soldiers the zoo has ever produced. I mean the Daura Dumbass included[/s].

Lmafaooo. please don't suffocate me with your jokes

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by EdCure: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
biafranking:
Nor betrays..or

The yorubas...

It is intetesting how you ibos conveniently tag anyone who has the slightest pro-Yoruba leanings as being Yoruba.
I defend the SW here (when necessary), may share in their sentiments, values and ideology. But I am not exactly one of them.

I am Edo!

BTW, you don't single out particular ethnic groups for hatred in your bid to lay credence to your agitation. Tackle Nigeria as a country...then you won't be seen as mere troublemakers who are fanning the ambers of another civil war instead of secession.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Duru1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaakulator:

Lmafaooo. please don't suffocate me with your jokes

In the annals of military history, the only Brigadier ever reduced to a traffic warden.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by erikcantona: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaakulator:

Despite the fact that we're still in the same country. your shops are still being burnt talk less of when it will be our country.

we will be contesting for lagos governorship election and winning
pls are you better. Than any of those peple you burnt there shop last Year? Go and check now half. Of them leave in a good apartement better than yours ! Drive cars better than yours! Some are married living fine, one thingabout igbos is the more you supress them the more gingered they become !! You burn peoples shop and you are happy! Cow infact you are the bigest fool iv ever seen In my life!! Thesame igbo ppl are landlords in your land ! All your lazy prayer is for war to come so you can confiscate there properties. But sowi this is 2015 not 1967!! They will retain there goods and properties and trade any were in the world!! Cos nigerians are in london china cameroun so biafrans can be in nigeria ! Hahahahaah
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
erikcantona:
[s]pls are you better. Than any of those peple you burnt there shop last Year? Go and check now half. Of them leave in a good apartement better than yours ! Drive cars better than yours! Some are married living fine, one thingabout igbos is the more you supress them the more gingered they become !! You burn peoples shop and you are happy! Cow infact you are the bigest fool iv ever seen In my life!! Thesame igbo ppl are landlords in your land ! All your lazy prayer is for war to come so you can confiscate there properties. But sowi this is 2015 not 1967!! They will retain there goods and properties and trade any were in the world!! Cos nigerians are in london china cameroun so biafrans can be in nigeria ! Hahahahaah
[/s]

?

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Duru1:

In the annals of military history, the only Brigadier ever reduced to a traffic warden.

You're speaking biafran now and i don't understand that language SO

[size=18pt] DO ME A FAVOUR PLEASE[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Princewill1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaakulator:

Every yoruba including that man is a hereditary COWARD!
Ilorin was under Hausa-Fulani bondage all thru the life of that man,did the man do anything to save his brothers in ilorin from eternal slavery?

Cowardice runs in u people blood,don't forget the market women from Benue Rep that overran yoruba land.
When it comes to bravery,I don't take yoruba people seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:

It is intetesting how you ibos conveniently tag anyone who has the slightest pro-Yoruba leanings as being Yoruba.
I defend the SW here (when necessary), may share in their sentiments, values and ideology. But I am not exactly one of them.

I am Edo!

BTW, you don't single out particular ethnic groups for hatred in your bid to lay credence to your agitation. Tackle Nigeria as a country...then you won't be seen as mere troublemakers who are fanning the ambers of another civil war instead of secession.

e de pain u.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Goke7:

Who is deceiving who here, when nnamdi KANU make his dough like his brother uwazuirike did, all this self determination stunts will be over.

You guys are not that resilient, for how many years have this self determination things be on now. Its all noise. There are are only two options

1. Continue with all the rants on social media, radio or TV or
2. Go the north east route where later the UN will raise money to rehabilitate you guys and your territory.

Its that simple

D tin pain u sha
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Princewill1:
[s]Every yoruba including that man is a hereditary COWARD!
Ilorin was under Hausa-Fulani bondage all thru the life of that man,did they man do anything to save his brothers in ilorin from eternal slavery?

Cowardice runs in u people blood,don't forget the market women from Benue Rep that overran yoruba land.
When it comes to bravery,I don't take Yoruba people seriously!
[/s]

Benue Republic

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by moemeke(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
we at great eagles are professionals in the pest control and fumigation sector,our deep understanding of pest and its habits,has given us edge over our counterparts for over a decade,we are safety conscious,our fumigants are safe and Eco-friendly, our staffs are`trained and experienced,our services are quit affordable and negotiable,above all we guarantee your satisfaction in all of our services for job booking call us today on 08138537452

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by T9ksy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Duru1:

How many Yari.ba peeps relocated to Lagos from Accra when the zoo called Nigeria gained independence? Sometimes, I wonder if most Nigerians have any faculty.

Ol' man, your analogy didn't compute simply because Nigeria was never colonised b ghana so does not have to seek freedom

from them. I thought you all want your biafra at all cost even if means going to war, again? You can't be spreading hate messages towards us

and in our own region, referring to us in derogatory terms and as foes and still expect us to accommodate you, within?

I can't be fighting your brother, Nnamdi and another ibo man is living in my back garden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abubakar Sani Doki Dies At National Assembly Clinic / Senator Ndume Submitted Forged Documents To Bail Maina From Prison - Sahara R. / FG To Sanction Companies That Fail To Observe Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.