Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

A Word To The Guys.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Word To The Guys.. (970 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word To The Guys.. by Nature8(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
1. You have to first of all be a good man before you go searching for a good woman. Develop your character and be prepared to connect with her when you meet her..
2. Because like attracts like, you will attract the quality of woman you deserve, nothing less, nothing more. You will attract ‘your type.’
3. Some Men use their ‘lower head’ to think more than their hearts, so you must be careful when making this decision. When Some men sees a woman, the first thing that comes to his mind, (okay, for the benefit of doubt, let’s say it is the second or third thing) is sex. No matter how ‘spiritual’ the man may think he is, sex is usually at the top or very near the top of his priorities. So guys Never base a decision to get married to a woman based on your sexual chemistry. It may prove quite disastrous in the end..
4. Never judge a woman by her outward appearance. She may look as beautiful as Miss world but be ‘satan’s sister.’ She may fool you by her looks, sexual energy and smooth words, but she cannot deceive you with her life style. If you study her carefully, you will discover who she is..
5. By their fruit you shall know them. Marry for character, compatibility and not for the beauty. If you have been deceived by sex, may the Lord deliver you today..
6. If you want to get married to her because of her money, you might as well hang a sign around your neck, with large letters in red reading ‘SLAVE,’ because that is what you will become in that marriage..
7. This woman must be willing to follow your dream and help you achieve it. If she’s ready to do everything within her power to see your dream manifest, she’s the one for you. Don’t let her out of your sight! Another thing, you must be willing to do the same for her to qualify as her husband..
8. One sign you should never ignore is the presence or lack of peace in your heart about this woman. If you have no peace in your heart every time you think about her, dude, she’s not for you. If you have solid, unshakeable peace in your heart, she’s the one. Move quickly towards marriage..
9. Wrap things up very quickly. 12 months is enough to know a woman. Don’t waste your time on unimportant things. Get to meet her parents, do the introduction, fix a date for the wedding. Get the wedding out of the way..
10. Be the man. Handle the responsibility of marriage. Love your wife the best way you can. Enjoy the wife of your youth, be a blessing to her and have an awesome marital journey.. NATURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Guys.. by UyiIredia(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Good advice.

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Guys.. by Cutehector(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
I hav to first win lotto to date nigerian girl.. Ok..
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by oshinadekunle(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
A word is enough for a man with good future

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Guys.. by ronald4lif(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nicely written.

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Guys.. by donholy28(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
so u mean good mab dey attract good girls? foul! na bad girls dey chase good guys
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by Dotwillis1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
On the Point 4.. Sir, I will judge with both. Outward and inward. I'm allergic to ugly girls

... No girl is ugly tho! cool
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by naijaboiy: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nicely written. smiley

But i'm a "Bad" guy yet I still attract "Good" girls. Or is something wrong with my style? grin

Op please help! grin
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by kayo80(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice write up... makes a lot of sense. But I don't think must men make sex the number one thing when thinking of picking a bride. Ofcos a lot of men can't stop themselves from thinking of having sex with a woman when they look at her, but thinking of getting married to a lady is deeper than just the physical.
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by naijaboiy: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dotwillis1:
On the Point 4.. Sir, I will judge with both. Outward and inward. I'm allergic to ugly girls

... No girl is ugly tho! cool

Oga why are you contradicting yourself na? undecided

If no girl Is ugly then you won't see any ugly girl to be allergic to.

Or you were just trying to console some set of people abi? grin

Guy,,no vex...but ugly girls full ground o. cheesy
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by misspicy(f): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Op forget that bad guy good girl tyn...my advice its always better to be a bad guy/girl than lose out in d end....

#badgirlspicytongue
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by Johnnoah1st: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
Op forget that bad guy good girl tyn...my advice its always better to be a bad guy/girl than lose out in d end....

#badgirlspicytongue
hahahahahaha, u a bad girl? let me play u and U will knw u are d most dull girl ever.
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by ndcide(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nature8:

1. You have to first of all be a good man before you go searching for a good woman. Develop your character and be prepared to connect with her when you meet her..
2. Because like attracts like, you will attract the quality of woman you deserve, nothing less, nothing more. You will attract ‘your type.’
3. Some Men use their ‘lower head’ to think more than their hearts, so you must be careful when making this decision. When Some men sees a woman, the first thing that comes to his mind, (okay, for the benefit of doubt, let’s say it is the second or third thing) is sex. No matter how ‘spiritual’ the man may think he is, sex is usually at the top or very near the top of his priorities. So guys Never base a decision to get married to a woman based on your sexual chemistry. It may prove quite disastrous in the end..
4. Never judge a woman by her outward appearance. She may look as beautiful as Miss world but be ‘satan’s sister.’ She may fool you by her looks, sexual energy and smooth words, but she cannot deceive you with her life style. If you study her carefully, you will discover who she is..
5. By their fruit you shall know them. Marry for character, compatibility and not for the beauty. If you have been deceived by sex, may the Lord deliver you today..
6. If you want to get married to her because of her money, you might as well hang a sign around your neck, with large letters in red reading ‘SLAVE,’ because that is what you will become in that marriage..
7. This woman must be willing to follow your dream and help you achieve it. If she’s ready to do everything within her power to see your dream manifest, she’s the one for you. Don’t let her out of your sight! Another thing, you must be willing to do the same for her to qualify as her husband..
8. One sign you should never ignore is the presence or lack of peace in your heart about this woman. If you have no peace in your heart every time you think about her, dude, she’s not for you. If you have solid, unshakeable peace in your heart, she’s the one. Move quickly towards marriage..
9. Wrap things up very quickly. 12 months is enough to know a woman. Don’t waste your time on unimportant things. Get to meet her parents, do the introduction, fix a date for the wedding. Get the wedding out of the way..
10. Be the man. Handle the responsibility of marriage. Love your wife the best way you can. Enjoy the wife of your youth, be a blessing to her and have an awesome marital journey.. NATURE

God bless you. Very encouraging collection. But,

Number 2, there are instances where, it is seen that the guy didn't deserve a particular lady. Then like didn't attract like.

8, in this present world of high level manipulation, having peace alone may not be enough.

Don't you agree?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word To The Guys.. by Dotwillis1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga why are you contradicting yourself na? undecided

If no girl Is ugly then you won't see any ugly girl to be allergic to.

Or you were just trying to console some set of people abi? grin

Guy,,no vex...but ugly girls full ground o. cheesy
hehehehe. cheesy... Me just quoted the normal statement flowing around.

You know some people be like 'no girl is ugly, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' blah blah..

... And also scared some of em' here might jump on me and eat me raw.
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by naijaboiy: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dotwillis1:
hehehehe. cheesy... Me just quoted the normal statement flowing around.

You know some people be like 'no girl is ugly, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' blah blah..

... And also scared some of em' here might jump on me and eat me raw.
Hahaha...guy fashi that thing jare! cheesy

Let's face facts. We have ugly girls as well as we have ugly guys. lipsrsealed

People should not come telling us about inner beauty,,we don't move around with x-rays. undecided

Shikena!
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by Dotwillis1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahaha...guy fashi that thing jare! cheesy

Let's face facts. We have ugly girls as well as we have ugly guys. lipsrsealed

People should not come telling us about inner beauty,,we don't move around with x-rays. undecided

Shikena!
the Last statement gat me laughing grin..... True talk Jare
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Awww so sweet wink
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by zeestunner(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bull sh*it I won't change who I am for any f*ckin body and I advice everybody to do d same. U don't need some rules to b wit anybody they don't like u there loss. Am watchu call a bad/good guy lols and I like bad/good gurls too there's got to be a balance
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
You said a word
Then you rattle off an entire epistle
Re: A Word To The Guys.. by MRBrownJ: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
@Nature8
#2 is NONSENSE!
anyone can attract/deserve the exact opposite of who they are, and thats because, when it comes to affairs of the heart, there are NO rules.
a God fearing lady could well fall in love with a murderer/armed robber because their evil deeds isnt written on their foreheads, and the lady will fall for what these men wants her to see/discover!

#3 is STOOPID
everybody's 1st impression (women included) is physical because thats the only thing you know about that person, thats the 1st sign needed in order to want to know that person further/better. if you aint attracted to them at the 1st impression (physical) then chances are you are never going to try to know them further. now yes, sex is very important to us men and there is NOTHING wrong with that! we spend a lifetime trying to tame the tiger in our pants, and most fail miserably. so ALL our needs have to be satisfied and there is nothing wrong if SEX is part of our important need/priorities (we dont wake up every morning with "wood" for nothing).
here is an important clue: sexual chemistry is VERY important and nobody should marry a person that they are NOT sexually compatible with... that is a sure road to failure.

#4 is DUMB
of course the content of ANY person (whether man or woman) should be evaluated before marriage. ALL prospective partner need to pass all the necessary test in order to ensure that they have the proper mindset that you require in a future wife/husband... BUT the outward appearance should never be dismissed either!
btw here is a clue: some men out there are simply looking for a trophy wife, and although not ideal, there is nothing wrong with these particular men putting all their criteria on beauty/sex appeal!

#5 is CHEAP
that is what ugly women are saying to themselves in order to fool one another and believe that they have just as much chances as beautiful women. LIE LIE LIE!!!!!
people should put just as much emphasis on character/compatibility etc as they should put on BEAUTY... simply because nobody wants to wake up every morning next to a "good" woman that looks like a donkey.

#6 is THE DEFINITION OF HYPOCRISY
the majority of women in Nigeria are the ones marrying for money and ending up slaves, and you have no problem with that, but if men do the same it is an issue?! what an hypocrite, NOBODY should marry for money!
but who are we kidding here?! when we have A) young women value men solely by their wealth and B) young men ready and willing to do any crime/atrocities for money, in order to attract these clueless women... then no wonder Nigeria is fukced up!

#7 is FUNNY
especially when we all know that many women are only good at killing a man's dream!

#9 is FALSE
any person should take whatever time they REQUIRE in order to properly discover their partner. there is NO timeline here because people are different (and some people can fake it for years). some people can be fully discovered in 3 months while it will take YEARS to discover others. women desperate to get married will be quick to tell you otherwise but that is the LIE that they are using in order to blackmail men into quickly marrying them due to age, society or whatever hopeless situation they find themselves into. anyone who stands by the #9 point has NO respect for marriage/life!

#10 is BS
be a couple. you both handle the responsibility of marriage. Love one another the best way you can. be a blessing to one another and have an awesome marital journey.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Virtually No Good Ladies Anywhere. / Why Do Women Think Marriage Is The Highestlevel Of Fulfiment For Them / Guys Whats Your Perception Of A Lady Chewing Gum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.