Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It (5060 Views)

How I Did Not Have Sex Until I Was 37, Now I’m Sad About It. / My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me / Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by Islie: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
ijustdey:
women and their wahala,

if the guy didn't accept now and didn't show interest, they will tag him with a negative name,

now that he shows interest and shows it..... she is looking for another excuse where there isn't one

They are the most complex humans on heart....

The day you stop trying to understand women.... That's the day you will have peace of heart

1 Like

Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by dre11(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
dre11 mi embarassed

what happened

why the sad faceundecided
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by charijee(f): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
dre11:

what happened

why the sad faceundecided
Whhhyyyy?
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Odunharry:

two bottles of champagne and a live cow for you..
I will take the live cow, you can keep the two bottles of champagne grin
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by UyiIredia(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
If you want to love you must risk getting hurt.
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by tpiander: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
tcalc:
feelings, if you feel he's paying you too much attention, and it's making you feel unnatural, talk to him still.....the same way u confessed to him when u guyz were away
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by dre11(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
Whhhyyyy?

why did I do what....

do you mean you had a similar experience like the one I shared on this thread

lalasticlala
should we take it to permanent ground
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
cheesy

Pls do hangout with him, let him visit you, flirt a little with him but DON'T have sex with him. Just keep him hanging that way and see how he acts.

If he steals a kiss, DO NOT return it. Just softly move him away, smile and tell him you want to take things slow.

From his reactions, you'll know if you want to go all the way.
(Hope you know self-defense if he tries to force himself on you sha).

1 Like

Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by macklef(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by drss(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
My personal opinion........ Never make the first move on a Nigerian man. grin grin
You are right. People like Fashola comes to mind. grin
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by tpiander: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
^this is one of the dumbest posts on nairaland.
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by dayodare49o: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
dre11:

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/08/just-in-i-made-first-move-on-him-now-im.html#more
you be man woe another man right? may thunder fire all gay on nairaland. may ogun kill them all.
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by CSTR2: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Her problem is that she loves the guy more. Why should the guy love more?
She is definitely not serious.
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by dre11(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
dayodare49o:
you be man woe another man right? may thunder fire all gay on nairaland. may ogun kill them all.

Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by wonlasewonimi: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Once you nyansh each other, you will see revelation.
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by quotient(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
U shld nt av opened up to him first no matter the internal pressure
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
undecided feels like davido nd his baby mama story david?
26years?
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
undecided feels like davido nd his baby mama story david?
26years? First meetin abuja? shocked
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by Talented90(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
My personal opinion........ Never make the first move on a Nigerian man. grin grin
Says the introvert... Common leave that computer and go get a boyfriend.
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by majorgr: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2015
i always tell people you have a mouth, it is use for talking, so use it and tell dat dude ur opinion. period!
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by fexyrich(m): 12:38am On Aug 28, 2015
U would most definitely regret it cos the truth is that the guy was never in love with u..You were only lusting after him just like some girls often do..And u couldnt control ur lust u decided to tell him how u feel...And now just like every oda guy would do he is taking advantage of the fact that you like him to catch fun with u while the fun lasts..D truth is that most single guys would do same esp when d girl is presentable as well.He would enjoy u as much as he wants and when he is tired he would dump u cos already in his mind he looks at u as cheap cos even to me i would say ur cheap.So u can play along with him as u please but dont expect anytin like marriage except d man sees very spectacular tins about u dat would make him want to go dat way with u.(Marriage)
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by chigoizie7(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
pinkbee:
cheesy

Pls do hangout with him, let him visit you, flirt a little with him but DON'T have sex with him. Just keep him hanging that way and see how he acts.

If he steals a kiss, DO NOT return it. Just softly move him away, smile and tell him you want to take things slow.

From his reactions, you'll know if you want to go all the way.
(Hope you know self-defense if he tries to force himself on you sha).

Hmmm, more reason why women get themselves burned.

U made the 1st move, (what were u thinking b4 making d move?) Now (what was he thinking after u must have made the move?) I bet they are both mature and they also both knew that. So why playing him? Its as if u don't really know what u want from the onset.

U want to take it slow, yet you made the move. Taking it slow may mean many things, it might mean that u are not ready yet. U are not ready and u asked for it. I will just take it that u really don't know what u want in the 1st place(confused) ,I will take advantage of your confused state, (chop and clean mouth) I will be ready and willing to play along until I get what u made me want in the 1st place and den denying me that, simply because u wanted to make sure u are on the safe side, what about my own side? Did u also thought i was safe? HELL NO, and that is hypocrisy on your side, and I hate self centered people.

My point is, majority of guys knew it when u want to play that game on them, and they will wait to see to the end of the game, and they will make sure that u loose your own game.
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by mikron(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
I don't understand ladies and I honestly won't, u did the wooing and he reciprocated by admitting he felt d same way towards u and started showing u love and now u come here to complain, women:if a man doesn't show too much love and attention u complain, if a man showers them too much love and attention they still complain. I tire
Re: I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It by abdrazak: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
However, considering the
circumstances surrounding the sudden
declarations coming from him, I am
forced to think it’s not natural and as
such it would not last
Its natural and not natural depending on how you feel it yourself. The best thing for you to know if he really mean what he wanted to say is to stay calm with him, don't have any crush with him and feel free when around him.
His body language and his action if you study it well will depict who really is he though very difficult and taskful but stay focus and don't let him figure it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I love him but scared to meet him / Hilarious Reaction Of People Towards MMM As At Today (picture Attached) / How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.