Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. (31698 Views)

A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by freeage7(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Sitting with a bunch of acquaintances discussing unemployment. Then a question was thrown to the floor.

What would you not do even though you are unemployed.
For me, I can't sell akara or recharge card, What if my friends see me? My REP will be totally destroyed!!! tongue wink
Time to grow up. I guess your parents still spoon feed you abi? If not you will put that your weak reputation aside, sale akara or recharge card and make your pathetic friends envy you. Who dey reason you sef?

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by bolabolabo: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
omo see levels... If devil show u ehn... lets not pray for bad things.
I cant do akobata for my mate. NEVA
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by juddexy2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
GNLD

5 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Kolade354(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Undertaker!!!

3 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by vodkat: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
[center][/center]

Akara don suffer all Akara need na new packaging.

First packaging change name to bean cake or beans ball.

The same Akara but now with international appeal before u know everybody go follow
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by whoisuche: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
coolluk:
dis guy get sense? there s a busstop in a area called akara junction, the woman don use akara take send her pikin go university sote the husband join am. dey there dey dull

Please do u stay in coker village, there is a woman selling akara, and they use the junction as akara junction. his husband too is selling with her.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by whoisuche: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
otunsman:
Frankly,there are some degrading jobs that are not worth going into at all.Recharge card is a no-go area.How much gain dey there sef?If you sell the #500 mtn or airtel card, your profit is #5 to #10.That one na money.mtchewwww.

If you sell in quantity you will make more gain. be a supplier.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Sitting with a bunch of acquaintances discussing unemployment. Then a question was thrown to the floor.

For me, I can't sell akara or recharge card, What if my friends see me? My REP will be totally destroyed!!! tongue wink
but u can do conductor, gateman, danfo driver, wheel barrow pusher? dia ar worse jobs dan sellin akara nd selling recharge card...
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Aitee1: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:
I can never be a wailer. No matter how much.

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Runs
what's runs
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
anything illegal.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by okomonny(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
I will tell you after praying

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Kirinwa: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Hunger I better beg my friends for cash than do some nasty low rep job. abeg.

Is it the friends that will oblige you today and tomorrow wetin you go hear na; Bros I no get!

Besides you lose your rep. faster by begging.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by nwadiuko1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Hunger I better beg my friends for cash than do some nasty low rep job. abeg.
I l do anything but beg
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Ladybluecash(f): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
For me its d job of HOUSEWIFE

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by realGURU(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
I can't do medical or hospital job at all.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Kirinwa: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Bet the same friends that will laugh at you for selling akara or recharge card won't give you 10k when you need it, be wise.

BTW, recharge card can be sold in bricks and for real profit.

10k too much nah.
Even 100h na with better abeg.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by dhantey324(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
ACHIEVERBA:

Am suspecting you are one alrdy
Your opinion though, but I'm not one and shall never be

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by iamtheconjee(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
otunsman:
Frankly,there are some degrading jobs that are not worth going into at all.Recharge card is a no-go area.How much gain dey there sef?If you sell the #500 mtn or airtel card, your profit is #5 to #10.That one na money.mtchewwww.

I feel you!!

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by coolluk(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
whoisuche:

Please do u stay in coker village, there is a woman selling akara, and they use the junction as akara junction. his husband too is selling with her.

lol, yes oh, shekoni precisely
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by iamtheconjee(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Zehner:
OP let me tell you something. There is a woman in surulere that makes nothing less than 20k everyday from frying akara as in people book her akara.
Now multiply 20 by 6 days and see how much she makes in a month. My dear even me Don dey reason selling akara. Bottom line is to make money. There is no way you can compare someone who makes money daily and the other who makes money monthly and has pending bills to settle.

Hmmm. Let me begin reconsider?? I dont think so!
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by seamony: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
My dear u dnt hav to say a thing like that because selling recharge card or a kara is better off to beg and unemployed that is called olojokokoro
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by seamony: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
My dear u dnt hav to say a thing like that because selling recharge card or a kara is better off to beg and unemployed that is called olojuuukokoro,u better wake up
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Never say never, life can be funny I 've done so many low life jobs. carry block,kpon kpon, sell news paper on the road,pure water just to name but a few but hey am a Telecom Engineer 2day with one of the top 5 biggest Telecom companies in the world. No job is a low life job for a real man, not talking about boys wey still dey eat mama thank you or wey no va no watin the enta the University of life....

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by ihustler(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
agbekpo

Sorry...You mean to type AGBEPO.. Night Soil Collector

The correct spelling is AGBEPO not AGBEKPO.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Kirinwa: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
RedBororo:
Guy you never see something, just pray make thing no hard you. you sell fufu. for me i hate time waster

Na market nah.
Abi you never chop fufu before?
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:

Beta hunger neva do u well. Just pray make u experience real hunger cos na toilet u go wash
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Acidosis(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
a job at APC data centre/situation room.

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by romzyxy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:
I can never be a wailer. No matter how much.

Selling akara won't make you one my bro.

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by EdCure: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
coolluk:
dis guy get sense? there s a busstop in a area called akara junction, the woman don use akara take send her pikin go university sote the husband join am. dey there dey dull
Yeah...in Aduwawa, opposite NTA Benin.

3 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by freeage7(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Zehner:
OP let me tell you something. There is a woman in surulere that makes nothing less than 20k everyday from frying akara as in people book her akara.
Now multiply 20 by 6 days and see how much she makes in a month. My dear even me Don dey reason selling akara. Bottom line is to make money. There is no way you can compare someone who makes money daily and the other who makes money monthly and has pending bills to settle.
Your sanity is intact bro. I salute your point of view. You are truly on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For / Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.