Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. (31692 Views)

A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
romzyxy:

Selling akara won't make you one my bro.

I would surely prefer to sell akara than to wail.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Zehner(f): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
freeage7:

Your sanity is intact bro. I salute your point of view. You are truly on point.
guy it's sis. I am a girl.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Adiwana: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
What a stupid reasoning..
My barber b4 was my state ex-gov barber
My mumsy bin dey sell Plantain b4 even wen she dey Nursing skul,she be proud owner of a house
my Uncle built 3storey building just by selling water from borehole..mehn,the list is endless...just pray make you no suffer in life..cos if i be ur friend&i advise you mke u do this things u listed&u dey do big boy,u no go smell my mony,i swear

2 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by viktor01(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
olokpa? never.. i can never be a police.

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by litetias(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Marketing jobs are no go for me.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by freeage7(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Zehner:
guy it's sis. I am a girl.
Sorry sis. U make sense jo.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
There is no job i cant do as long its legal. Pride ll ruin some pple life oooo. What of oga gadaffi dat used poo business 2 better his life. Eni jale ni oba omo je now
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Odunharry(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chibaby87:
I prefer selling akara to beg, I know at the end of the day, I will go home with something.
confirm
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by enitey(f): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Boko
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Greycious(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
hmmmm....just pray to God so wont have to consider any of d jobs/business u dont like.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by sunsewa: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Hunger I better beg my friends for cash than do some nasty low rep job. abeg.

begging ur friends for cash or depending on begging will run u down to minus zero level than nasty work, if the nasty work can pay my bills,I care not,the end justify the means,agbepo has babes that never like poo poo biz,but like poo poo money,robbery is the dirtiest and nasty biz that somebody can get involved.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Zehner(f): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
freeage7:

Sorry sis. U make sense jo.
grin thank you.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by gustav25: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fraud ,yahoo no go area
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Toks2008(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Zehner:
OP let me tell you something. There is a woman in surulere that makes nothing less than 20k everyday from frying akara as in people book her akara.
Now multiply 20 by 6 days and see how much she makes in a month. My dear even me Don dey reason selling akara. Bottom line is to make money. There is no way you can compare someone who makes money daily and the other who makes money monthly and has pending bills to settle.

What ever we do in life we can only add quality of service.

The bottom line is that we can do any business in a better way that will not even bring down our value.

As a marketer and E-commerce consultant i am simply a glorified business man.

As a politician im simply a glorified public servant

As a snail supplier im simply a glorified snail seller

AS a banker you are a glorified money keeper

As a fashion designer you are a glorified tailor

As a owner of laundry service you are a glorified wash-man

Dangote is a glorified sugar,salt marketer.

Lets stop looking down on any business and just do it with swagg and glorify it to the envy of others.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by mojeed4(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
emekamn:

if u can package the Akara well enough and differentiate it from that of iya Basira...you would most probably succeed and YOUR FRIENDS WOULD ENVY YOU.

sorry to intrude... are you VICTOR?
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by engrajoo1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
I cannot take up d post of an ABOBAKU
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by chigoizie7(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
dhantey324:
I cannot do yahoo undecided

Sharaaaaap, one of the most decent jobs readily available, it pays well, and it is fun seeing some people that are forming to be wise fall mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Eleniyan15: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
i can do all job even cleaner

Buh not becoming LADYF and INTrOVert
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Zehner(f): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

What ever we do in life we can only add quality of service.

The bottom line is that we can do any business in a better way that will not even bring down our value.

As a marketer and E-commerce consultant i am simply a glorified business man.

As a politician im simply a glorified public servant

As a snail supplier im simply a glorified snail seller

AS a banker you are a glorified money keeper

As a fashion designer you are a glorified tailor

As a owner of laundry service you are a glorified wash-man

Dangote is a glorified sugar,salt marketer.

Lets stop looking down on any business and just do it with swagg and glorify it to the envy of others.
God bless you. That Akara woman taught me a lot I tell you. If only people will reason along with all you listed.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by ihedioramma: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
i can not look for suger mum or suger daddy.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
anything that goes against my religion and culture
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by judedwriter(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Marketing jobs with their blood sucking commissions angry

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by franklingud(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
The problem of our nowadays graduates is PRIDE, that they are GRADUATES!
Some of them be like "do you know what it means to be a GRADUATE?" shocked
The fact is that we can achieve anything with our God-given brain.
#JustMakeUseOfIt
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by tabisegroup(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
LieDetector:
when hunger don wire you for 2 days, my bros you go reconsider grin

Dont mind him. He thinks starvation n fasting are the same
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by sule5727: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Sitting with a bunch of acquaintances discussing unemployment. Then a question was thrown to the floor.

What would you not do even though you are unemployed.
For me, I can't sell akara or recharge card, What if my friends see me? My REP will be totally destroyed!!! tongue wink
guy forget no time o as long as I can make my earns living through d akara or recharge card I dnt care what people will say!!!but I must make it in a unique way to attract my customers....and dats y there is a lot of unemployment everywhere because people are selective or ashamed of doing something
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by niggi4life(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
dhantey324:
I cannot do yahoo undecided
if hunger wire you, you go learn how to wire wire undecided

3 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by niggi4life(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
litetias:
Marketing jobs are no go for me.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Sability(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=sukkot post=37427769]agbekpo[/quote

u be warri guy . I catch you for using that word.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
agbekpo
What does that mean?
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by missKiffy(f): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Marketing job
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Juxtified(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Janeyy:
lol
how much is ur tablet
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
emekamn:

if u can package the Akara well enough and differentiate it from that of iya Basira...you would most probably succeed and YOUR FRIENDS WOULD ENVY YOU.
That reminds me of an akara joint at iyanapaja along alimosho road, upon say the akara na 50n each if u see as pple dey rush am? I eventually tasted the akara one day and it was yummy.. Now tell me how that akara seller no go build house ontop akara business

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... / Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.