Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. (31694 Views)

A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by club340: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Frankly, there are 1001 more honorable things to do and earn money for than these! Nigeria is not so bad. undecided
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Haywhymido(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2015
1) Nigerian Police force.I can never join dose people. Dose people lack honesty, integrity n all oda gud vices. 2)Thief 3) Also pray never to go begging.
#hardwork pays
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by onyegwu(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2015
Most of us here have suddenly jump to criticise some body who jst told us his honest mind that he can not sell Akara. My question is, how many of u are selling Akara at the moment? Cos I know most of u may not have job so how many of u have taking this bold step? I don't want u to be making reference to other people, Are u doing ur talk now? Cos talk is always cheap. Cos people can always hide under other peoples statement to portray them selves as one saints.

2 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Tasfod: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2015
I can't become a bus conductor ooo... No matter how worst it z...
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Runs

Your pix shows you a replica of [size=25pt]Eve[/size]
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by KillerBeauty(f): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
sauceny:

Your pix shows you a replica of [size=25pt]Eve[/size]

SMH
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by ikorodureporta: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
I know one fine guy with braided hair like a celeb wey dey fry & sell puff-puff for ikorodu rd hold-up. I'm sure he make more money than some of us wey dey enta hold-up everyday.
I go bring him pix...
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by chuchutech(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
dtruseeker:
seun see am. Employ me make i nak am
and what was your benefit, hope this post added millions to your account. Think twice if you are matured
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by magaux: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
iamtheconjee:

Mind your manners. This is a civil discussion please. Cheers.
Thank you mr civil man.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by iamtheconjee(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
onyegwu:
Most of us here have suddenly jump to criticise some body who jst told us his honest mind that he can not sell Akara. My question is, how many of u are selling Akara at the moment? Cos I know most of u may not have job so how many of u have taking this bold step? I don't want u to be making reference to other people, Are u doing ur talk now? Cos talk is always cheap. Cos people can always hide under other peoples statement to portray them selves as one saints.

Thanks for having my back with some sense!
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by dtruseeker(m): 2:23am On Aug 30, 2015
chuchutech:

and what was your benefit, hope this post added millions to your account. Think twice if you are matured
take it easy bro. just trying to be funny

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by chuchutech(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
dtruseeker:
take it easy bro. just trying to be funny

I forgive you bro, happy Sunday
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Kirinwa: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
chuchutech:

Obviously you need more maturing to undergo. Is that how you go about threads spamming and derailing it with your yeye advert.. Better grow up and creat your own thread.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by dtruseeker(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
chuchutech:

I forgive you bro, happy Sunday
same to u
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by chuchutech(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kirinwa:

Obviously you need more maturing to undergo. Is that how you go about threads spamming and derailing it with your yeye advert.. Better grow up and creat your own thread.

You know what? If I had a koboko as short and your prick I would use it on your head so it wikl knock you very hard and your brain will set in place. I don't just know why what is not your problem or interest suddenly concerns you. Gerrarra here mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... / Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.