Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Can You Honestly Allow This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Honestly Allow This (1554 Views)

What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? / Do You Honestly Believe Your Wife Could Do Without Sex?! / Which One Of These Would You Honestly Choose?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Honestly Allow This by missmary(f): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
I was just wondering and i decided to share this thought which may have occured at one point or the other

Assuming as a lady, you've been serious with this guy for a very long time, you were engaged but you broke it off due to his infidelity and some other unreconcilable differences ...

After two years you meet again but this time on the fact that he wants to marry your sister..

What will you do? Reject the marriage or Step out of the way.
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
missmary:
I was just wondering and i decided to share this thought which may have occured at one point or the other
Assuming as a lady, you've been serious with this guy for a very long time, you were engaged but you broke it off due to his infidelity and some other unreconcilable differences ... After two years you meet again but this time on the fact that he wants to marry your sister.. What will you do? Reject the marriage or Step out of the way.
he was never meant to be
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by agarawu23(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
over to the ladies cool
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by ladyF(f): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
A bloody cheat wants to marry my sister? I no even get sister sef, but it still can't happen if I had one.
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by vizkiz: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
missmary:
Assuming as a lady, you've been serious with this guy for a very long time, you were engaged but you broke it off due to his infidelity and some other unreconcilable differences ... After two years you meet again but this time on the fact that he wants to marry your sister.. What will you do? Reject the marriage or Step out of the way.

you know him better than your sister because you'v been in the same position she is right now as his girlfriend(fact)

So what you need to do is talk to your sister about it and if she doesn't listen to you, then you back off. But there is 60% probability he isn't the same person you use to know
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
will u marr me i get mone oooo
ladyF:
A bloody cheat wants to marry my sister? I no even get sister sef, but it still can't happen if I had one.
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by ladyF(f): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
will u marr me i get mone oooo
lol no b by money jor, I never ready to marry sef.
A cheat is almost always a cheat!
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by UyiIredia(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:

No wonder you don't have one undecided
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
lol are tring to say am a cheat grin grin grin
ladyF:

lol no b by money jor, I never ready to marry sef.
A cheat is almost always a cheat!
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
He has been away 4rm you for lyk two years so you don't know him that much like before. Cut him so slack
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by ladyF(f): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
lol are tring to say am a cheat grin grin grin
ahhh not you lol, its the man the OP is talking about that is a cheat grin
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin
ladyF:

ahhh not you lol, its the man the OP is talking about that is a cheat grin
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by MRBrownJ: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
as if anything a gal would say can change anything here, LOL! the only thing the ex can do is warn her sister about what happened between her and this man when they were together, et voila.
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Madness....
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
missmary:

Assuming as a lady, you've been serious with this guy for a very long time, you were engaged but you broke it off due to his infidelity and some other unreconcilable differences ...

After two years you meet again but this time on the fact that he wants to marry your sister..

What will you do? Reject the marriage or Step out of the way.
Probably the guy must have been a changed person...and might love your sister more than he loved you to the extent of not cheating on her.....you neva can tell!......Miracles do happen!
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by fergus0n: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
LadyF u knw use ur trademark 2day y? #it'z ladyF
Amaka ngwa bianu ebe ..................
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by 0luwatope(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Why is me crushing on ladyf ?
Re: Can You Honestly Allow This by tociano009(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
one man food

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland / I Want To Know Who Is A Love Mathematican Calculate Is Question!!!! / Female Roommate Needed In Kubwa, Abuja!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.